Terrycloth97(Jamila)

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Terrycloth97(Jamila)

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Toward the end of Jacobs 3rd week of life video.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Toward the end of Jacobs 3rd week of life video.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Thank you.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

Yeah ... think that is just the way she holds her mouth haha, she is young lol, lil kids are strange like that

don't think anything is wrong with her tho ...
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

No I don't think there is anything wrong with her. Some kids do that tongue thing my niece does it and she is the smartest 1st grader. She surprises me with some of the things that come out of her mouth lol.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I don't think there is anything wrong with her either. I think her older kids are cute and them really sweet. I think it's cute how her daughter is always hamming it up for the camera, lol.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Girlygirl2012 wrote:No I don't think there is anything wrong with her. Some kids do that tongue thing my niece does it and she is the smartest 1st grader. She surprises me with some of the things that come out of her mouth lol.
It amazes me too how intelligent kids are. I used to work in childcare and even the 2 year olds would amaze me with the things they would say and do. Kids don't get nearly enough credit in my opinion. On a side note, I think the tongue thing is cute.
commentator
Talker
Talker

Unread post by commentator »

she is into weight loss now. To be honest I don't think she can be same pretty even if she will loose a lot of weight because being so obese will leave a lot of loose skin and also her legs became X shaped for carrying so much weight which is not nice . But If she loose some weight it will be better at least for her health and maybe she will do more activities with her kids
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

She coul always get the skin surgically removed once she is finished losing weight. I know someone who did that and it was covered under her insurance since it was considered a medical necessity.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

She may not have a lot of loose skin. I gained over 65 pounds my 1st pregnancy and lost 75 pounds after dieting hard and massive exercise. I weighed 250 after my pregnancy and lost 75 or so and I didn't have a lot of loose skin. The key is to work out and tone and tighten up your body. Hopefully she will loose all the weight and reach her goal.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I'm glad to hear you say that, Girlygirl. I have never had children, but I do need to lose a considerable amount of weight, and one of the things holding me back was I didn't want to have a bunch of loose skin. I may not like my stomach, but at least the flab is held snuggly in one place instead of just loosely dangling, lol. What are some good exercises I can do to tone up and not have that issue? I eat a pretty healthy diet, I just need exercise.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

MemyselfandI wrote:I'm glad to hear you say that, Girlygirl. I have never had children, but I do need to lose a considerable amount of weight, and one of the things holding me back was I didn't want to have a bunch of loose skin. I may not like my stomach, but at least the flab is held snuggly in one place instead of just loosely dangling, lol. What are some good exercises I can do to tone up and not have that issue? I eat a pretty healthy diet, I just need exercise.

I had to start off slow it was so tough when I first started. I used a few Denise Austin videos and bought some weights for my upper body and then did a workout daily on the treadmill. After my body got use to working out I then worked on my stomach and thigh area did a lot of squats and crunches. The easiest thing to start off was the basic walking and using 5 pound weights. My sister does the insanity workout which is tough lol. My body cramped up a lot in the beginning I was extremely sore but it was well worth it.
surferbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by surferbunny »

I am glad she is trying to lose weight and better herself/appearance sorry, I am mean I guess lol but she was looking a fucking mess for the longest pregnant or not

she gained soo much even before her pregnancy her hair her skin everything ...she has a lot to come back from, I am amazed at how bad she looks sometime.
baby # 2 due early 2015 ..fingers crossed for PINK!!
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

She doesn't even do her hair from the looks of it. I just want to flat iron her hair so bad LOL. Maybe she will start to care more about her appearance after she drops some of the weight. Her latest video her hair was a mess and she had this huge hole in her shirt. At least fix yourself up a little before getting in front of the camera.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I'm curious why she's focused on weightloss now, don't get me wrong it's good she's doing it for herself and her health, but it took her like what? 2 years to get pregnant with Jacob? I don't watch her regularly but if it did indeed take 2 years, why not focus on losing weight while ttcing to better yourself and your pregnancy? :S I don't know just my opinion.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

she did weight loss videos previously before, some of her most viewed videos are of her in her underwear as the thumbnail.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

here she is in her underwear
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Gross!! Did you see in the comment section where she tells this guy that she has a man. He told her she could become someone's booty call lol.
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

yeahbuddy wrote:here she is in her underwear
Is that before she got pregnant? She looked better and healthier there than now, I know you gain weight when you're pregnant but it's a big difference!! She must of let herself go when she was pregnant.
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heartbreakcoverupxo wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:here she is in her underwear
Is that before she got pregnant? She looked better and healthier there than now, I know you gain weight when you're pregnant but it's a big difference!! She must of let herself go when she was pregnant.
that series of weight loss videos is from 2010, she might have gotten depressed after her miscarriage and through ttc so she could have let herself go more then.

Return to “Q-Z”