TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

BexyBumbleBee wrote:Baby's can leave the house, they're not puppies who need shots first.

However, as a breastfed baby she should be in the vicinity of her mother at all times, that is unless she's already quit breastfeeding which wouldn't surprise me.

Remember breastfeeding is a 2 way thing so if Anna's boobs feel engorged she can put emilia on the boob to relieve the pressure, otherwise she'll just end up with mastitis :grrrr:

that's what I thought. I don't know how often you have to breastfeed your baby... but it's surely a lot. I wouldn't even give her to my boyfriend/husband/whatever. I'd also want to have her with me. she's only a few days old..
dfollia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfollia »

language wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:I just wish they never had a child in the first place...
Aye. Sadly for her they did, and they're too codependent for him to leave her or her to leave him for benefit of the child. I hope they shape up soon, or Johnathan does something like move in with a family member who knows something about childrearing. I can't see Anna ever caring for the kid as more than just an accessory really. She didn't get the hormonal flood of bonding because she was too drugged up to even know what was happening, so the bonding within 6 seconds of birth that happens with most mothers isn't there. Seeing how she's treated Johnathan and those puppies without that hormonal instinct being kicked in to that level makes me worried for the baby. At least Johnathan looks like he's trying somewhat even if he's wholly inept at actually taking care of her, it'd be better to have one parent who actually loves her and might put in the effort when he needs to, rather than one who would call a starving puppy a brat.
Not to mention she still doesn't keep her eyes and hands off that phone. Like really? You just had a baby!! When Emilia's grandmother was there she gave her the cold shoulder and was in her stupid pink phone. When Jofus was dressing the baby, there she was on her phone, and so on...no bonding what-so-ever!

And in my opinion the baby is probably better off with an inept yet loving parent, than a mother lacking of maternal instinct. I hope Jofus steps in and knocks some sense into Anna, it's not all about her anymore, and she better quit that baby-whiny talk. Because lady you are not the baby in that situation anymore you are a mother, just quit it!
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

I think this forum has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the internet and the comments make me lol hard and I actually like Anna, but here is something I found funny... In Jonathan or w/e his name is picture of Emelia in the carseat on their "adventure" (I'll be honest again... Not sure I'd let my newborn out on adventure with him in particular this early... but I'm a helicopter mom with my two...): isn't it funny how... WHOA, SHE IS FINALLY NOT WEARING SOMETHING PINK? :lol: Her obsession with pink does get on my nerves a little. It was like the birth/hospital videos: PINK PINK PINK PINK. I almost began to get annoyed with the colour. And the sadness over the blue blanket was just silly bullshit.
Lilja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilja »

Hi girls, I've just signed up after reading for a while :D

When Emilia was given to Anna after she'd had her cord cut I honestly thought she seemed really in love with her, but now it's obvious she was totally out of it, and now it's sad to see her so distant and constantly glued to her bloody phone. I know a family whose daughter died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and the effect it had on them was heartbreaking. They were wonderful parents, but it's just something that happens and I sincerely hope Emilia doesn't get sick from their many oversights. I can't believe how little they prepared themselves (all those classes were free, Jonathan, free!!)

Also, did anyone notice, in the latest vlog (at around 6:25) when Jonathan is on the phone to Anna at the hospital, he says "love you" and then cuts the video before we have a chance to hear her reply?
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

Like the blue blanket thing again... When Anna or Jonathan - can't remember who was like "Oh, we took her out and she was all in the blue blanket with her pink clothes underneath blah blah blah" and acting as if were soooooo weird or unusual. The whole blue/pink stuff really annoys me.

And the part about people talking about her being unprepared packing wise: I can't throw stones on that one. I had a baby back in June and I had absolutely nothing packed. In fact, my Mother in-law had gone to buy me a nightgown and the essentials to pack my bag and was out. I walked to a nearby shop, started to feel terrible while out, came home, called my mother in-law to hurry home, we called an ambulance and my son was born less than four hours after I felt the first contraction. We were still bringing things to the hospital afterwards... And I kept sending my husband out to the store because in the hurry to leave we pretty much forgot everything. He never did bring me conditioner. Ugh! ;) Although in my favour, I was only 37 weeks and was expecting to go longer.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wow, I've almost never seen this baby awake. is this normal? probably, I guess?
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

geekinthepink wrote:wow, I've almost never seen this baby awake. is this normal? probably, I guess?
Mine is 3 months on the 23rd and he sleeps all the time still. It's normal...
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

I haven't seen Anna hold Emilia in the vlog (only in pictures from twitter) since the birth. Maybe her boobs are too sore? Emilia was just lying on the bed. It's just something I noticed so far.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:I haven't seen Anna hold Emilia in the vlog (only in pictures from twitter) since the birth. Maybe her boobs are too sore? Emilia was just lying on the bed. It's just something I noticed so far.
sand and water mentioned that she had an episiotomy. I think, I'd be lying around big time if I have had one.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

belo4ka wrote:I think this forum has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the internet and the comments make me lol hard and I actually like Anna, but here is something I found funny... In Jonathan or w/e his name is picture of Emelia in the carseat on their "adventure" (I'll be honest again... Not sure I'd let my newborn out on adventure with him in particular this early... but I'm a helicopter mom with my two...): isn't it funny how... WHOA, SHE IS FINALLY NOT WEARING SOMETHING PINK? :lol: Her obsession with pink does get on my nerves a little. It was like the birth/hospital videos: PINK PINK PINK PINK. I almost began to get annoyed with the colour. And the sadness over the blue blanket was just silly bullshit.
Can't have been watching them that long if you don't know if that's Johnathan's real name or not. You'll see the cracks in Anna soon enough when you've watched as much as we have.
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
belo4ka wrote:I think this forum has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the internet and the comments make me lol hard and I actually like Anna, but here is something I found funny... In Jonathan or w/e his name is picture of Emelia in the carseat on their "adventure" (I'll be honest again... Not sure I'd let my newborn out on adventure with him in particular this early... but I'm a helicopter mom with my two...): isn't it funny how... WHOA, SHE IS FINALLY NOT WEARING SOMETHING PINK? :lol: Her obsession with pink does get on my nerves a little. It was like the birth/hospital videos: PINK PINK PINK PINK. I almost began to get annoyed with the colour. And the sadness over the blue blanket was just silly bullshit.
Can't have been watching them that long if you don't know if that's Johnathan's real name or not. You'll see the cracks in Anna soon enough when you've watched as much as we have.
actually, if one finds this forum so appalling: don't read it (I know, probably all of the minions do it) and don't post here. obviously there are things which you (belo4ka) don't like about them. that's why you came here. so, please, don't call it ridiculous. that's hypocrisy. ;)
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Lilja wrote:Hi girls, I've just signed up after reading for a while :D

When Emilia was given to Anna after she'd had her cord cut I honestly thought she seemed really in love with her, but now it's obvious she was totally out of it, and now it's sad to see her so distant and constantly glued to her bloody phone. I know a family whose daughter died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and the effect it had on them was heartbreaking. They were wonderful parents, but it's just something that happens and I sincerely hope Emilia doesn't get sick from their many oversights. I can't believe how little they prepared themselves (all those classes were free, Jonathan, free!!)

Also, did anyone notice, in the latest vlog (at around 6:25) when Jonathan is on the phone to Anna at the hospital, he says "love you" and then cuts the video before we have a chance to hear her reply?
Agreed. At the time I watched the birthing vlog I remember watching the look Anna gave to Johnathan - totally out of it yes - but there was a strong element of: 'omg there was a BABY inside of me?!' shock - like people have said... its like for months it really has been all abot her cute 'bump'... all about her... not even coming to terms that getting pregnant means you're a vehicle for an actual human being, y'know...? When the nurses put Emelia on Annas chest I thought that was sweet, Anna was still dazed of course, but would Anna have done anything if the nurses didn't dump the kid on her? That's the only time I've seen her embrace the child since.
ImageImage
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

I think Jonathan has the capability to learn how to care for Emelia, he doesn't seem to have much experience with babies , neither did my husband but it can be learned in time. I think the love is there, he said something like " I could just look at her all day " all Anna could say is " yeah" if she does experience post partum depression and is feeling detached from the baby I hope that she seeks help instead of her pride get in the way. Then again, I'm remembering she didn't seek help for something as serious as her eating disorder.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

geekinthepink wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
actually, if one finds this forum so appalling: don't read it (I know, probably all of the minions do it) and don't post here. obviously there are things which you (belo4ka) don't like about them. that's why you came here. so, please, don't call it ridiculous. that's hypocrisy. ;)
Actually, I'm more finding it ridiculous how you in particular find the WEIRDEST SHIT to nitpick. "Oh, the baby sleeps a lot". Obviously you know NOTHING ABOUT NEWBORNS and are just looking for something to bitch about... :lol:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

belo4ka wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:

Actually, I'm more finding it ridiculous how you in particular find the WEIRDEST SHIT to nitpick. "Oh, the baby sleeps a lot". Obviously you know NOTHING ABOUT NEWBORNS and are just looking for something to bitch about... :lol:
okay, if you want to try to start a fight: go ahead. not with me though.
of course I know nothing about newborns (not a lot) because I'm not a mum. that's why I was asking, you know?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I was the one who mentioned that my OBGYN and my daughter's pediatrician said to keep her out of public places for 2 weeks (like grocery stores, malls, etc. not going out for a walk by yourselves), unless it was for her needing to see the doctor. It's because they need those two weeks to build a stronger immunity, and breastfeeding can do that. Honestly I don't think it was the greatest idea for Pudgy taking her out this early by himself because baby's tend to cluster feed when newborns. That means they will literally nurse for 10-15 minutes, fall asleep for 20 min, get up and want to feed again. Newborns need to feed on demand also because they lose weight after birth and it helps them regain that weight. People are going to say, "what if Anna pumped." Well if she read any information on breastfeeding she should know that you shouldn't introduce a bottle or pacifier for the first 4 weeks (if you are serious about breastfeeding) because a baby can get nipple confusion and not want to go back to the boob. Some babies get this, some don't. But books and doctors will say, to be on the safe side, just wait 4 weeks to establish a healthy breastfeeding routine.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

belo4ka wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Can't have been watching them that long if you don't know if that's Johnathan's real name or not. You'll see the cracks in Anna soon enough when you've watched as much as we have.
Then you're only wasting your own time being here.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
No, I haven't. And in all honestly the only video I actually watched in full was the birth video. I used to check out Anna's channel sometimes - the reason I liked it is because she tends to use products normal people can afford and I like that. But I never watched their personal channel... the reasoning being that I found Jonathan or Jofus or whatever his name to be a little much for me. Like his personality grates on my nerves, I guess. But I was interested in the birth video, mostly given the fact that I just had a baby not too long ago myself. I actually found this forum by searching for stuff on juicystar or w/e her name is. I remember there used to be a blog about her and other beauty gurus, but it seems to have disappeared. This popped up though. I was just wondering what she's up to and happened to see this sub-forum and had to have a look. Some of the comments are just a little mind-boggling to me. I don't give a shit so much if people want to wast their time hating on people on YT - it's your life. But some of weird comments like you need classes to know how to have a baby or breastfeed, or acting as if Anna not mooing like a cow in distress while giving birth is strange considering she had an epidural. I mean, I can understand nitpicking on some things, but some people seem to be desperate to look for ANYTHING!
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

sand and water wrote:I was the one who mentioned that my OBGYN and my daughter's pediatrician said to keep her out of public places for 2 weeks (like grocery stores, malls, etc. not going out for a walk by yourselves), unless it was for her needing to see the doctor. It's because they need those two weeks to build a stronger immunity, and breastfeeding can do that. Honestly I don't think it was the greatest idea for Pudgy taking her out this early by himself because baby's tend to cluster feed when newborns. That means they will literally nurse for 10-15 minutes, fall asleep for 20 min, get up and want to feed again. Newborns need to feed on demand also because they lose weight after birth and it helps them regain that weight. People are going to say, "what if Anna pumped." Well if she read any information on breastfeeding she should know that you shouldn't introduce a bottle or pacifier for the first 4 weeks (if you are serious about breastfeeding) because a baby can get nipple confusion and not want to go back to the boob. Some babies get this, some don't. But books and doctors will say, to be on the safe side, just wait 4 weeks to establish a healthy breastfeeding routine.
Yeah, normally you wouldn't want to take your child out so early... unless absolutely necessary. Like Moms who have to get shopping for food done and do not have any help, etc. My doctors had advised me both times to keep the baby in. I feel like I'm turning into a nitpicking bitch in this forum, but I guess my thought too was nipple confusion... But I had some troubles with both of my children latching right that a lot of the early days were pumping and bottle feeding until my nipples could heal and then retrying the latch until I could get it right and it's always worked out fine for me. But I know for many women it doesn't end up working out fine. A lot of women though that try to breastfeed don't put enough effort into it though before they give up.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

P.S. I actually have no life myself right now. I am constantly nursing at the keyboard. :tu:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”