TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

I cannot believe they let dirty ass Sina kiss Emilia on the lips/face.

These people are so damn dumb it hurts.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:I cannot believe they let dirty ass Sina kiss Emilia on the lips/face.

These people are so damn dumb it hurts.
really? holy mother of god. :shock:
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

Annas vag must be killing her and she is wearing the tightest skinniest jeans, my god like let your vag breath it has freekin stitches!!
rebkasmth

Unread post by rebkasmth »

I have been reading this a while but had to make an account just for this post. I am disgusted that they let a dirty disgusting dog lick all over their baby's mouth. I jumped to get it off out of instinct! Vile vile vile creatures!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

here comes the question: how long does a woman's belly stay "big" after having the baby? I have no clue. that's why I'm asking. I've just seen anna wearing this really tight top and really tight sweat pants. and she still looks about 6 months pregnant. and no, I'm not bitching. just curious.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:I just wish they never had a child in the first place...

GIGANTIC! YES!
it seriously stresses the fuck outta me! gonna always check GG 1st for info can't watch it it's like torture! no joke!
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Anna and Johnathon, please pay attention to this.

Please do NOT let the dogs lick Emilia. In the vlog Sina licked Emilia's MOUTH. That's so unsanitary. I posted some quotes on the vlog about studies related to this.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Of course the minions are alread saying "SO WHAT that the dog kissed Emilia, dogs are cleaner than humans!!!"

Newborn babies have no immune system dumbasses. Ughhh. And every time Jofus pokes Emilia she starts wailing, when is he going to learn to be kind and gentle with her?
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Is it normal for baby to always be putting her fingers in her mouth that often? It's like she's not getting enough nip or something?
ImageImage
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Is it normal for baby to always be putting her fingers in her mouth that often? It's like she's not getting enough nip or something?

It's normal. Newborn babies have an instinct to suck pretty much nonstop at this stage. I don't know why they don't seem to giving her a pacifier in between feedings to help soothe her more.
AgnesGrey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AgnesGrey »

Emilia and Anna are so alike...Emilia is already giving Jonathan looks of disgust every time he touches her :lol: Seriously though i dont know why it so uncomfortable to watch Jonathan with Emilia... He is so clumsy with her or something, especially when is raming his fat sausage finges into her chest :shock:
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

geekinthepink wrote:in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

here comes the question: how long does a woman's belly stay "big" after having the baby? I have no clue. that's why I'm asking. I've just seen anna wearing this really tight top and really tight sweat pants. and she still looks about 6 months pregnant. and no, I'm not bitching. just curious.
Both times it took me a few weeks to not look like I had a belly wearing pretty much anything. In fact I used the bus (left the baby at home) to go do my son's birth certificate and I was actually given a seat because the person thought I was pregnant. And I took it OF COURSE!!!!! I'm about the same build as Anna from what I see of her. 5'5" and pre-pregnancy weight was about 110 lbs. I was 149 lbs when I gave birth this time. I weighed myself like maybe a month and a half ago and I was around 118 or so. I haven't exercised or anything, so my stomach doesn't look super sexy or anything, but maybe if I wasn't so lazy and did some sit ups it'd look nicer. With my daughter I went from 100 to 170 and I lost the belly after three weeks or so and my weight just melted off. I don't know if it was the breastfeeding just taking it out of me or what, but I went through a period where I looked way too skinny.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Is it normal for baby to always be putting her fingers in her mouth that often? It's like she's not getting enough nip or something?

It's normal. Newborn babies have an instinct to suck pretty much nonstop at this stage. I don't know why they don't seem to giving her a pacifier in between feedings to help soothe her more.
My son wouldn't and won't take a pacifier. I've tried about 10 different brands so far. I have a huge, useless collection. Some babies don't like them. My daughter only took one for the first two months or so before she wouldn't have anything to do with it. My son is 3 months and still tries putting his hands in his mouth, though usually only as a cue that he wants to be fed. Actually when I saw the hospital video I was thinking, "k stop filming and feed the baby". ;)
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

I was skeptical about letting the dogs close to Emilia- but they literally let the dog lick inside of Emilias mouth. The dog that probably just licked its butt. I can't imagine what it's like to live without common sense/intuition. Wow.

At this point they could put all 6 dogs in the crib with her and leave for Tesco & the minions would still defend them. "COMMON GUYZ, YOU KNOW SINA HAS MATERNAL INSTINCTS-THEREZ NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTING YOUR DOGS BABYSIT UR NEWBORN UGH HATERZ"

Insane :|
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:Of course the minions are alread saying "SO WHAT that the dog kissed Emilia, dogs are cleaner than humans!!!"

Newborn babies have no immune system dumbasses. Ughhh. And every time Jofus pokes Emilia she starts wailing, when is he going to learn to be kind and gentle with her?
Besides that -- it's a myth. Dogs mouths are not cleaner than humans. They are not clean at all. I absolutely LOVE my dog. He does sleep with us and he's like my third child. I actually got him because I really, really wanted a baby and wasn't in a good position to have another one at the time. He's my baaaaaby -- but he isn't allowed to kiss the baby on the mouth. He already knows better. If the baby cries he kisses his feet.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

StarryNights wrote:
At this point they could put all 6 dogs in the crib with her and leave for Tesco & the minions would still defend them. "COMMON GUYZ, YOU KNOW SINA HAS MATERNAL INSTINCTS-THEREZ NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTING YOUR DOGS BABYSIT UR NEWBORN UGH HATERZ"

Insane :|
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

Seriously, you shouldn't worry about people murdering you. Majority of us know that you don't have a child and you're curious. It is normal to ask questions, and if anyone is going to bitch at you for asking then that's their problem...

On to the answer. It is pretty normal for a woman to still look "pregnant" when coming out of the hospital. The uterus needs time to shrink, and breastfeeding can help contract it. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the uterus to completely contract. I mentioned this before, but because I am very tall (6'0). I didn't really have an issue, because my stomach never got "really big." With my height the baby had plenty of room lol. I hope that answered your question :D.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

What person doesn't see that letting dogs near a newborn baby is a stupid idea. I'm so frustrated with them. I can take the prodding and insufficient support of Emilia's head, they'll learn as they go along. But to let a digusting dog near their precious newborn and let them lick her mouth is too far. She has no immune system what so ever, anything she has is from Anna's breast milk/colostrum and judging from Anna's complaining I doubt she's been breast feeding much.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

You just know those dogs aren't wormed.
ImageImage
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I am physically sick seeing that they let the dog lick her mouth. If they think they are getting zero sleep now, wait until she gets sick, because you can't protect their daughter from the dogs until her immune system is a little bit stronger. As a mom I thought I've seen it all, but that was CRINGEWORTHY!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”