geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

here comes the question: how long does a woman's belly stay "big" after having the baby? I have no clue. that's why I'm asking. I've just seen anna wearing this really tight top and really tight sweat pants. and she still looks about 6 months pregnant. and no, I'm not bitching. just curious.
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about people murdering you. Majority of us know that you don't have a child and you're curious. It is normal to ask questions, and if anyone is going to bitch at you for asking then that's their problem...

On to the answer. It is pretty normal for a woman to still look "pregnant" when coming out of the hospital. The uterus needs time to shrink, and breastfeeding can help contract it. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the uterus to completely contract. I mentioned this before, but because I am very tall (6'0). I didn't really have an issue, because my stomach never got "really big." With my height the baby had plenty of room lol. I hope that answered your question :D.
I'm not in the mood to get bashed today, so I'm more careful than usual. :)

oh, you're as tall as me. don't know a lot of girls that are. high five!

yep, perfect. thank you. probably depends on your body type as well. my mom never really got rid of her bump. well, of course she did but she always said: thanks to you, there's still this tiny little bump. haha. and I believe her, she's quite skinny and small. and I'm 24 years old now. :D
lips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lips »

StarryNights wrote: At this point they could put all 6 dogs in the crib with her and leave for Tesco & the minions would still defend them. "COMMON GUYZ, YOU KNOW SINA HAS MATERNAL INSTINCTS-THEREZ NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTING YOUR DOGS BABYSIT UR NEWBORN UGH HATERZ"

Insane :|
Haha. Hilarious!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:You just know those dogs aren't wormed.
Yeah I said that on comments, they didn't appear to do anything properly with those puppies so I'd be very surprised if they were wormed and highly doubt Sina and Albi are.
It's pretty sad really, that's seeming to be a very one sided marriage and all Anna seems bothered about is whether Emilia's outfits match or not. That kid is going to end up with one hell of a complex when she's older
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:You just know those dogs aren't wormed.
Yeah I said that on comments, they didn't appear to do anything properly with those puppies so I'd be very surprised if they were wormed and highly doubt Sina and Albi are.
It's pretty sad really, that's seeming to be a very one sided marriage and all Anna seems bothered about is whether Emilia's outfits match or not. That kid is going to end up with one hell of a complex when she's older
I cringed when she spoke about her outfits. it's all she cares about apparently.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

here comes the question: how long does a woman's belly stay "big" after having the baby? I have no clue. that's why I'm asking. I've just seen anna wearing this really tight top and really tight sweat pants. and she still looks about 6 months pregnant. and no, I'm not bitching. just curious.
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about people murdering you. Majority of us know that you don't have a child and you're curious. It is normal to ask questions, and if anyone is going to bitch at you for asking then that's their problem...

On to the answer. It is pretty normal for a woman to still look "pregnant" when coming out of the hospital. The uterus needs time to shrink, and breastfeeding can help contract it. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the uterus to completely contract. I mentioned this before, but because I am very tall (6'0). I didn't really have an issue, because my stomach never got "really big." With my height the baby had plenty of room lol. I hope that answered your question :D.
Yups BIG :roll: at the instigating "random mommy minion" --I don't have kids either learned a lot of things here recently
<3
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

WTF THEY LET THE DOG LICK HER MOUTH...god thats how you pass worms, ugh
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:

Yups BIG :roll: at the instigating "random mommy minion" --I don't have kids either learned a lot of things here recently
<3
me too! I learn so much on here. thanks, all you mommies, for educating us that have no clue. <3
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Jeeeees... I need to not read the comments anymore, it's like the minions become brain dead as soon as they click the video title.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geekinthepink wrote:
Mabell wrote:I haven't seen Anna hold Emilia in the vlog (only in pictures from twitter) since the birth. Maybe her boobs are too sore? Emilia was just lying on the bed. It's just something I noticed so far.
sand and water mentioned that she had an episiotomy. I think, I'd be lying around big time if I have had one.
I was talking about the baby lying on the bed with Anna instead of Anna holding her in her arms.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Is it normal for baby to always be putting her fingers in her mouth that often? It's like she's not getting enough nip or something?

It's normal. Newborn babies have an instinct to suck pretty much nonstop at this stage. I don't know why they don't seem to giving her a pacifier in between feedings to help soothe her more.
Because if your breast feeding you should introduce a paci until about one month...it can cause nipple confusion for some babies just like bottles can...sucking on her hands is better, but not if they let dogs lick all over them. Also, I was told when I had my son that sucking means "hungry" so she should probably attempt to feed her when Emilia does this...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Mabell wrote:I haven't seen Anna hold Emilia in the vlog (only in pictures from twitter) since the birth. Maybe her boobs are too sore? Emilia was just lying on the bed. It's just something I noticed so far.
sand and water mentioned that she had an episiotomy. I think, I'd be lying around big time if I have had one.
I was talking about the baby lying on the bed with Anna instead of Anna holding her in her arms.
must have misread that. sorry.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Jaeme wrote:Jeeeees... I need to not read the comments anymore, it's like the minions become brain dead as soon as they click the video title.
Lawl :lol:
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Minions are really pissed tonight. I'll continue to eat them up.
ImageImage
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

I am cringing watching the vlog. Babies cries and roots around for her hand (signs of hunger) and Anna says "she wants to be picked up" then continues to talk and vlog and not pick her up. :shock:
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

The asskissery is off the scale tonight. Obv doesn't occur to minions that she looked like an 'angel' because she was stoned and had NFI what was going on...

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Minions are really pissed tonight. I'll continue to eat them up.
go for them.

I'm watching the drama. entertaining!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

dolliedays wrote:I am cringing watching the vlog. Babies cries and roots around for her hand (signs of hunger) and Anna says "she wants to be picked up" then continues to talk and vlog and not pick her up. :shock:
uh-huh..loads here said when she 1st got pregnant she was gonna have that postpartum thing... :sadm: :sadm:
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

Jaeme wrote:The asskissery is off the scale tonight. Obv doesn't occur to minions that she looked like an 'angel' because she was stoned and had NFI what was going on...

LOL the little faces she was making :lol:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

prettyitalianbella wrote:
BlueEyedBelle wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Is it normal for baby to always be putting her fingers in her mouth that often? It's like she's not getting enough nip or something?

It's normal. Newborn babies have an instinct to suck pretty much nonstop at this stage. I don't know why they don't seem to giving her a pacifier in between feedings to help soothe her more.
Because if your breast feeding you should introduce a paci until about one month...it can cause nipple confusion for some babies just like bottles can...sucking on her hands is better, but not if they let dogs lick all over them. Also, I was told when I had my son that sucking means "hungry" so she should probably attempt to feed her when Emilia does this...
The only time sucking on her hands should be a concern is when her teeth come in. It can cause the teeth to protrude, but for right now, it is her way of self soothing herself, which is very important for babies to learn so they don't rely on mommy and daddy.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:The asskissery is off the scale tonight. Obv doesn't occur to minions that she looked like an 'angel' because she was stoned and had NFI what was going on...

ahahahahahahahahah "LIKE SO TELLING THE TRUTH" aw, really. bahahahaha.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”