TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

So badly I want to say in the comments. Anna, the reason you didn't sweat as much as you thought you would was because you were so drugged up and weak that you weren't able to physically push her out yourself. Most women who are sweating are the ones who have gone all natural or just had the epidural and are actually PUSHING. The doctor cut you and vacuumed the baby out. So the doctor did the work to get Emilia out. You didn't even realize when she was out.

She makes me say things that I don't want to say because she puts on a visage that everything was unicorns and rainbows. No... we all saw the day you gave birth and you were 1 drip away from looking after me lucky charms. Let's be real.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

So....today I grew a penis (apparently). I'd say that's a pretty successful weekend :hee: Mrs minion better watch out, seems like she's about to have steam coming out her ears :raging:

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:in case someone murders me again for asking this: I'M NOT A MUM, HOW SHOULD I KNOW!

here comes the question: how long does a woman's belly stay "big" after having the baby? I have no clue. that's why I'm asking. I've just seen anna wearing this really tight top and really tight sweat pants. and she still looks about 6 months pregnant. and no, I'm not bitching. just curious.
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about people murdering you. Majority of us know that you don't have a child and you're curious. It is normal to ask questions, and if anyone is going to bitch at you for asking then that's their problem...

On to the answer. It is pretty normal for a woman to still look "pregnant" when coming out of the hospital. The uterus needs time to shrink, and breastfeeding can help contract it. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the uterus to completely contract. I mentioned this before, but because I am very tall (6'0). I didn't really have an issue, because my stomach never got "really big." With my height the baby had plenty of room lol. I hope that answered your question :D.
I'm not in the mood to get bashed today, so I'm more careful than usual. :)

oh, you're as tall as me. don't know a lot of girls that are. high five!

yep, perfect. thank you. probably depends on your body type as well. my mom never really got rid of her bump. well, of course she did but she always said: thanks to you, there's still this tiny little bump. haha. and I believe her, she's quite skinny and small. and I'm 24 years old now. :D
Yay for being tall! :high five:. It definitely has its benefits, even though Anna would say petite is the "perfect image" :roll: (nothing against petite people, just saying that because Anna is far from petite).
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lips »

I can't believe people can put their infants and kids on public display like that on youtube! I know the baby is too young to understand, but it just verges on child abuse. Can't wait for the video..Protective Services Comes for a Visit..
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Jaeme wrote:So....today I grew a penis (apparently). I'd say that's a pretty successful weekend :hee: Mrs minion better watch out, seems like she's about to have steam coming out her ears :raging:

so you are jimmy. girl, I fucking love you. your comments are the best.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Seriously, you shouldn't worry about people murdering you. Majority of us know that you don't have a child and you're curious. It is normal to ask questions, and if anyone is going to bitch at you for asking then that's their problem...

On to the answer. It is pretty normal for a woman to still look "pregnant" when coming out of the hospital. The uterus needs time to shrink, and breastfeeding can help contract it. It takes about 4-6 weeks for the uterus to completely contract. I mentioned this before, but because I am very tall (6'0). I didn't really have an issue, because my stomach never got "really big." With my height the baby had plenty of room lol. I hope that answered your question :D.
I'm not in the mood to get bashed today, so I'm more careful than usual. :)

oh, you're as tall as me. don't know a lot of girls that are. high five!

yep, perfect. thank you. probably depends on your body type as well. my mom never really got rid of her bump. well, of course she did but she always said: thanks to you, there's still this tiny little bump. haha. and I believe her, she's quite skinny and small. and I'm 24 years old now. :D
Yay for being tall! :high five:. It definitely has its benefits, even though Anna would say petite is the "perfect image" :roll: (nothing against petite people, just saying that because Anna is far from petite).
have to talk to my parents about not being petite and perfect. it's their fault. haha.
belo4ka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by belo4ka »

sand and water wrote:So badly I want to say in the comments. Anna, the reason you didn't sweat as much as you thought you would was because you were so drugged up and weak that you weren't able to physically push her out yourself. Most women who are sweating are the ones who have gone all natural or just had the epidural and are actually PUSHING. The doctor cut you and vacuumed the baby out. So the doctor did the work to get Emilia out. You didn't even realize when she was out.

She makes me say things that I don't want to say because she puts on a visage that everything was unicorns and rainbows. No... we all saw the day you gave birth and you were 1 drip away from looking after me lucky charms. Let's be real.
I had both of my babies without any medication, so I'm not sure, but my best friend said when she had her epidural she was numb in some places and it actually lasted a few days. I was thinking maybe she was too numb to push good enough? I always thought recovery was worse than the actual labour and birth itself (first time I had 5 internal stitches and this time only 1 internal stitch)...

Does anyone know what she was puffing on? What that air or?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

belo4ka wrote:
sand and water wrote:So badly I want to say in the comments. Anna, the reason you didn't sweat as much as you thought you would was because you were so drugged up and weak that you weren't able to physically push her out yourself. Most women who are sweating are the ones who have gone all natural or just had the epidural and are actually PUSHING. The doctor cut you and vacuumed the baby out. So the doctor did the work to get Emilia out. You didn't even realize when she was out.

I had both of my babies without any medication, so I'm not sure, but my best friend said when she had her epidural she was numb in some places and it actually lasted a few days. I was thinking maybe she was too numb to push good enough? I always thought recovery was worse than the actual labour and birth itself (first time I had 5 internal stitches and this time only 1 internal stitch)...

Does anyone know what she was puffing on? What that air or?
someone said she puffed on laugh gas... apparently eases the pain or something.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Report of a study published in 2009 in the 'Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal' is describing two cases of bacterial meningitis in newborns, one linked to contact with a cat, the other with a dog. In the first case, a cat had taken and played with the newborn's pacifier, which was later returned to the baby. In the second, a dog licked the baby's face. The researchers reported that of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month of life, 27 had been licked by a dog.
JuliaWinston
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JuliaWinston »

Those dogs look disgusting and unkept. Will somebody PLEASE call animal control? I can only imagine how foul their house must smell like. Poor baby.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Jaeme wrote:So....today I grew a penis (apparently). I'd say that's a pretty successful weekend :hee: Mrs minion better watch out, seems like she's about to have steam coming out her ears :raging:

HA! :horny: :horny: :horny:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Report of a study published in 2009 in the 'Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal' is describing two cases of bacterial meningitis in newborns, one linked to contact with a cat, the other with a dog. In the first case, a cat had taken and played with the newborn's pacifier, which was later returned to the baby. In the second, a dog licked the baby's face. The researchers reported that of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month of life, 27 had been licked by a dog.
That actually HAPPENED! they let those dogs do that! yeah if they lived near me i would call on them like crazy!
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

That actually HAPPENED! they let those dogs do that! yeah if they lived near me i would call on them like crazy!
And that was only her first day at home. I am sure there is more to come!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:

And that was only her first day at home. I am sure there is more to come!
wait till the puppies get to know her... oh god
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

So many things bug me in their vlog. Why don't they wrap the baby and keep her warm?! Why does he think she likes to be played with like that..come on already. And Anna..put down the damn camera and hold your baby when she is crying..not tell us she wants to be picked up! Urgh
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

and why did Anna not sit in the back with the baby? Wow.. wow..
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

beautyish2 wrote:and why did Anna not sit in the back with the baby? Wow.. wow..
Because they have fancy mirror. Didn't you see? It does everything that newborn baby needs during car ride.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

LadyTheBug wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:and why did Anna not sit in the back with the baby? Wow.. wow..
Because they have fancy mirror. Didn't you see? It does everything that newborn baby needs during car ride.
smacks head.
blinky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blinky »

We own two dogs and we allow them to kiss us sometimes, they even sleep with us most of the time but I could never even think I would allow them to kiss my baby.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blinky wrote:We own two dogs and we allow them to kiss us sometimes, they even sleep with us most of the time but I could never even think I would allow them to kiss my baby.
:tu: :tu: :tu:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”