TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

LadyTheBug wrote:Report of a study published in 2009 in the 'Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal' is describing two cases of bacterial meningitis in newborns, one linked to contact with a cat, the other with a dog. In the first case, a cat had taken and played with the newborn's pacifier, which was later returned to the baby. In the second, a dog licked the baby's face. The researchers reported that of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month of life, 27 had been licked by a dog.
and menengitis is often deadly in ADULTS with fully working immune systems. If it's not cared for pretty much immediately, you die within like a week of contracting it.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

sand and water wrote:
Yay for being tall! :high five:. It definitely has its benefits, even though Anna would say petite is the "perfect image" :roll: (nothing against petite people, just saying that because Anna is far from petite).
Haha that's funny, I'm 6 feet also! I don't often see other women who are as tall as me.

I sincerely pray Emilia does not get sick.

Two of my friends caught meningitis as babies. One friend became permanently deaf in one ear as a result.

The second friend became COMPLETELY deaf :(
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

and menengitis is often deadly in ADULTS with fully working immune systems. If it's not cared for pretty much immediately, you die within like a week of contracting it.
I hope that nothing happens, because it is terrible illness. Babies can only complain by crying, just like their Minnie did. Hopefully this time Anna does something (even if this first enthusiasm of having newborn goes away after some time) and doesn't say that Emilia is spoiled brat.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Yay for being tall! :high five:. It definitely has its benefits, even though Anna would say petite is the "perfect image" :roll: (nothing against petite people, just saying that because Anna is far from petite).
Haha that's funny, I'm 6 feet also! I don't often see other women who are as tall as me.

Two of my friends caught meningitis as babies. One friend became permanently deaf in one ear as a result.

high five to you too then!! whoop :)

wow, you can get deaf from catching meningitis? that's bad.
bubble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubble »

Wow, how do you think growing up on camera will affect poor little Emilia???
bubble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubble »

Alsoooo, I think it's great for a child to grow up with animals (I grew up with 2 cats) and that the child should be introduced to them at a young age. But NOT a newborn for pity's sake!!!!!!!! Surely it should be after a few months, after the baby has all its shots and stuff???
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

bubble wrote:Wow, how do you think growing up on camera will affect poor little Emilia???
Depending on her personality. If she will be more like Jonathan she will love all the attention, if more like Anna she will be spoiled brat who thinks she is a diva just because her parents are doing Youtube.
I don't know where they are going to move, but in Cork they are pretty much jokes, so I hope she doesn't get bullied just because of her parents. It can't be like Shaytards in America, because Ireland is not America. People are more conservative and doesn't necessarily understand the hype of vlogging. I think that Anna and Jonathan should stop this vlogging before the huge damage.
bubble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubble »

LadyTheBug wrote:
bubble wrote:Wow, how do you think growing up on camera will affect poor little Emilia???
Depending on her personality. If she will be more like Jonathan she will love all the attention, if more like Anna she will be spoiled brat who thinks she is a diva just because her parents are doing Youtube.
I don't know where they are going to move, but in Cork they are pretty much jokes, so I hope she doesn't get bullied just because of her parents. It can't be like Shaytards in America, because Ireland is not America. People are more conservative and doesn't necessarily understand the hype of vlogging. I think that Anna and Jonathan should stop this vlogging before the huge damage.
I completely agree with that right there!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:
I really hope they stop vlogging sometime in the future for the child's sake. they said they want more children soon... lulz. yeah, right.
jusayin15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jusayin15 »

Omg, that was putrid. What kind of mother lays their crying her eyes out while her newborn baby is being slathered with germs? Does Ana's lack of caring when concerning her animals never end. They are DOGS, Emilia is probably like a new toy to them, and that idiot is going on about the dogs being her siblings! :jd:

And I think you guys maybe right about the drugs given during childbirth, sorry if I sounded ignorant. I know that my own mother was given an injection in her back that to this day causes her many back problems. But I'm still afraid of childbirth, I actually always wanted to adopt, but who knows...
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

There is a comment (I don't feel like searching for it now lol) of someone saying "Give me your address, I want to kidnap Emilia."

And so it begins....... Let's see what they choose: The safety of their daughter? or a paycheck? Get a job Jofus and protect the safety of your daughter!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

I think they can't stop. Not before Emilia earns back every penny they spent on her baby stuff. They need views! I can't imagine when Jonathan has to return to real job world in the future. His job Interview's first question will be what he did so long when he was away from career world. Embarrassing, but answer should be "oh milked my babies off Youtube"!

I have to mention Jonathan's huge role model Shaytards again. They are actually thinking about quitting the vlogs, because they already developed huge company out of it and want to move forward with it. And all this in just 3 years of vlogging. Shay said that these vlogs can't go on forever. What Jonathan does? Sits home, goes to Tesco, eats crap and goes to mama stylediet. Now they have an excuse to be even more lazy, because they had Emilia. Shaytards had their last baby when working their asses off. Jonathan should act up to his role model or stop these crappy vlogs. He is not living in America, where everything is possible without doing anything.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:There is a comment (I don't feel like searching for it now lol) of someone saying "Give me your address, I want to kidnap Emilia."

And so it begins....... Let's see what they choose: The safety of their daughter? or a paycheck? Get a job Jofus and protect the safety of your daughter!
that's bad bad trolling. really bad trolling. but you're right. that's how it begins.
Pluto
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pluto »

I'm some what into astrology. In a book I have that explains personality types with their birthday. It says Sept. 11 people don't like to feel as if they are on display, and may have a difficult time working with the public. They are quiet and reserved and feel most confident on their own. I don't know if J&A's lifestyle is a good fit for Emelia. Poor little girl :love2:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
sand and water wrote:

my lil cousin got that now he is blind in 1 eye! :x
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Beth Mars is over the moon happy tonight, because Emilia is wearing clothes she gave to them.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Beth Mars is over the moon happy tonight, because Emilia is wearing clothes she gave to them.
poor girl probably had a heart attack. ooh, the happiness.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
LadyTheBug wrote:Beth Mars is over the moon happy tonight, because Emilia is wearing clothes she gave to them.
Yup any minion that sent them clothes is waiting for the baby to be dressed in it ! it's quite psychotic..... the fact that someone would send you any baby thing short of a card :shock: It's gonna be insane for it'sJudytime also they are quadruple worse even minions getting stuff from her baby registry! :shock: Just think if those 2 had a registry! Gah vomit more! :x
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
sand and water wrote:

Yes, it's an infection of the spinal cord and brain. It can be much worse than deafness.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Yup any minion that sent them clothes is waiting for the baby to be dressed in it ! it's quite psychotic..... the fact that someone would send you any baby thing short of a card :shock: It's gonna be insane for it'sJudytime also they are quadruple worse even minions getting stuff from her baby registry! :shock: Just think if those 2 had a registry! Gah vomit more! :x
I better stick to CTFXC then. they don't have kids yet. and I have a small (huge) crush on charles trippy.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”