TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

jusayin15 wrote:Omg, that was putrid. What kind of mother lays their crying her eyes out while her newborn baby is being slathered with germs? Does Ana's lack of caring when concerning her animals never end. They are DOGS, Emilia is probably like a new toy to them, and that idiot is going on about the dogs being her siblings! :jd:

And I think you guys maybe right about the drugs given during childbirth, sorry if I sounded ignorant. I know that my own mother was given an injection in her back that to this day causes her many back problems. But I'm still afraid of childbirth, I actually always wanted to adopt, but who knows...
The back problems is exactly why I won't be getting an epidural ever. It's a huge needle put into the spine and left there. If the anesthesiologist makes a tiny mistake you end up with back problems for the rest of your life. Not only that, there's increased chance of infection and death. I don't care how bad the pain is, I'll only be in pain for a short time so I'd rather deal with that than years of back problems.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:I think they can't stop. Not before Emilia earns back every penny they spent on her baby stuff. They need views! I can't imagine when Jonathan has to return to real job world in the future. His job Interview's first question will be what he did so long when he was away from career world. Embarrassing, but answer should be "oh milked my babies off Youtube"!

I have to mention Jonathan's huge role model Shaytards again. They are actually thinking about quitting the vlogs, because they already developed huge company out of it and want to move forward with it. And all this in just 3 years of vlogging. Shay said that these vlogs can't go on forever. What Jonathan does? Sits home, goes to Tesco, eats crap and goes to mama stylediet. Now they have an excuse to be even more lazy, because they had Emilia. Shaytards had their last baby when working their asses off. Jonathan should act up to his role model or stop these crappy vlogs. He is not living in America, where everything is possible without doing anything.
hahahaha babies cost like $30,000 a year. they're NEVER going to earn that back.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:There is a comment (I don't feel like searching for it now lol) of someone saying "Give me your address, I want to kidnap Emilia."

And so it begins....... Let's see what they choose: The safety of their daughter? or a paycheck? Get a job Jofus and protect the safety of your daughter!
that's bad bad trolling. really bad trolling. but you're right. that's how it begins.
If I were them I would never write that off as trolling. I would block/ban ANYONE who said anything remotely creepy.
Pluto
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pluto »

Does it seem like Jofus drives fast? I live in So California so I don't know how the Irish drive, but it seems like he's got the petal to the metal. Not a real careful driver.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
I better stick to CTFXC then. they don't have kids yet. and I have a small (huge) crush on charles trippy.
Haven't seen them is he cute? :D
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I better stick to CTFXC then. they don't have kids yet. and I have a small (huge) crush on charles trippy.
Haven't seen them is he cute? :D
oh, check them out. he looks like bambi. brown eyes, brown hair. just so so cute. :love2:
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geekinthepink wrote:
I watch them but I'm not a huge of him since he threw his toys out of the pram when I went against him promoting sleeping type pills in the vlogs.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I watch them but I'm not a huge of him since he threw his toys out of the pram when I went against him promoting sleeping type pills in the vlogs.
I'm quite off topic right now but yeah. why? what did you say to him?
sazidoll

Unread post by sazidoll »

I screamed at my computer and felt pretty sick when I saw Sina lick the inside of Emilia's mouth. These guys are so stupid, it burns. How did they know Sina wasnt licking butts the second before they got home? :x
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geekinthepink wrote:
Mabell wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I made a comment saying I thought it was low of them to be endorsing any sort of pill. It got thumbed up to a top comment and he replied saying they were harmless and that I was "throwing him under a bus". Total drama queen if you go against him. And then all his minions came along like piranhas with the usual "OMGz haterrrrr"
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Mabell wrote:
I made a comment saying I thought it was low of them to be endorsing any sort of pill. It got thumbed up to a top comment and he replied saying they were harmless and that I was "throwing him under a bus". Total drama queen if you go against him. And then all his minions came along like piranhas with the usual "OMGz haterrrrr"
as usual. they have the same padded-cell-belonging minions (if not more hardcore) as leduf. didn't see anything in the vlogs yet that bothered me. but that's quite stupid, I agree with you.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

I really think I might have to stop watching them. Before it was just two adult idiots being morons, but now there's a helpless baby involved. It all feels so exploitative and wrong. I think I'm done for awhile. The comment someone made here about Sina licking the inside of Emilia's mouth just goes to show that these two haven't changed at all...
jusayin15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jusayin15 »

geeklove wrote:
jusayin15 wrote:Omg, that was putrid. What kind of mother lays their crying her eyes out while her newborn baby is being slathered with germs? Does Ana's lack of caring when concerning her animals never end. They are DOGS, Emilia is probably like a new toy to them, and that idiot is going on about the dogs being her siblings! :jd:

And I think you guys maybe right about the drugs given during childbirth, sorry if I sounded ignorant. I know that my own mother was given an injection in her back that to this day causes her many back problems. But I'm still afraid of childbirth, I actually always wanted to adopt, but who knows...
The back problems is exactly why I won't be getting an epidural ever. It's a huge needle put into the spine and left there. If the anesthesiologist makes a tiny mistake you end up with back problems for the rest of your life. Not only that, there's increased chance of infection and death. I don't care how bad the pain is, I'll only be in pain for a short time so I'd rather deal with that than years of back problems.
You are right, my mother can't even bend down too much otherwise there's pain. She doesn't trust doctors much, and believes staying away from hospitals as much as possible. They only seem to cause more problems then solve at least for my mother.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

savetheempire wrote:I really think I might have to stop watching them. Before it was just two adult idiots being morons, but now there's a helpless baby involved. It all feels so exploitative and wrong. I think I'm done for awhile. The comment someone made here about Sina licking the inside of Emilia's mouth just goes to show that these two haven't changed at all...
I'm with you I just get the horror from here!it's 2 disgusting for me to watch!
skysoblue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skysoblue »

I've been a lurker for a while but finally had to join up after seeing the last week of videos! Oh dear.. I can understand that they are new parents and it's all a learning process, but I'm staggered by some of the things they've done since their baby was born.. One of their dogs licking their baby? and posting the bath photo :| I find that really worrying. They seem to be more concerned with treating her like a toy than anything else (ps I found it weird that when she came home from hospital and I think when he took her out, she didn't have a hat on, or a blanket? Would the baby be cold?)

PS Hi everyone :]
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Remembered something else that really put me off in today's vlog - when Dofus was talking about the vlogs in "seasons", like he's on a freaking tv show!! He's like "in season 1 we were dating, season 2 we got engaged and married, and now season 3 we have a baby!"

I'm pretty sure even legit tv stars and directors don't talk about their lives in "seasons" so you need to quit that right now Dofus. How lame.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Everyone and their mom is shouting them out on youtube and twitter. ugh stop giving them more exposure with which to exploit their poor infant daughter.
hopelesscoconut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hopelesscoconut »

After seeing how many times they changed the baby's clothes I couldn't help but wonder if they washed them before they dressed Emilia in them. I can only watch their videos when I need something to put me to sleep at night :zz: , so I'm not sure if they mentioned anything about washing the clothes.....?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:Remembered something else that really put me off in today's vlog - when Dofus was talking about the vlogs in "seasons", like he's on a freaking tv show!! He's like "in season 1 we were dating, season 2 we got engaged and married, and now season 3 we have a baby!"

I'm pretty sure even legit tv stars and directors don't talk about their lives in "seasons" so you need to quit that right now Dofus. How lame.
Yeah. That's how Jon started talking on Jon & Kate and they were terribly exploitative too. and I thought they were on like season 8 or 9 according to their youtube show thing.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

hopelesscoconut wrote:After seeing how many times they changed the baby's clothes I couldn't help but wonder if they washed them before they dressed Emilia in them. I can only watch their videos when I need something to put me to sleep at night :zz: , so I'm not sure if they mentioned anything about washing the clothes.....?
She mentioned it in her hospital bag video saying she left the tags on until she washed them and over half of the things she'd packed still had tags at that point. Idk if she washed them after that. I could've sworn I saw them messing with the hospital bags later on and her telling him to take tags off but not having washed them.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”