TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:Everyone and their mom is shouting them out on youtube and twitter. ugh stop giving them more exposure with which to exploit their poor infant daughter.
most of the people don't even have anything to do with them. well, all of them. I don't get it.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geekinthepink wrote: as usual. they have the same padded-cell-belonging minions (if not more hardcore) as leduf. didn't see anything in the vlogs yet that bothered me. but that's quite stupid, I agree with you.
I feel bad saying it but it was a few months before he found out about his tumour. Who knows, those pills could have been the cause - if he even did take them himself for the few days he was flogging them.

I'll freely admit to being jealous of their life though. Anna and Jofus and the bubble they live in not so much. They're so alone and dependent on eachother.
skysoblue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skysoblue »

hopelesscoconut wrote:After seeing how many times they changed the baby's clothes I couldn't help but wonder if they washed them before they dressed Emilia in them. I can only watch their videos when I need something to put me to sleep at night :zz: , so I'm not sure if they mentioned anything about washing the clothes.....?
Who wants to bet they won't be changing her outfits as much when they realise they have to then wash and dry them all.. I mean when Jofus has to wash and dry them all. Anna will still be glued to her phone no doubt ;)
hopelesscoconut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hopelesscoconut »

geeklove wrote:
hopelesscoconut wrote:After seeing how many times they changed the baby's clothes I couldn't help but wonder if they washed them before they dressed Emilia in them. I can only watch their videos when I need something to put me to sleep at night :zz: , so I'm not sure if they mentioned anything about washing the clothes.....?
She mentioned it in her hospital bag video saying she left the tags on until she washed them and over half of the things she'd packed still had tags at that point. Idk if she washed them after that. I could've sworn I saw them messing with the hospital bags later on and her telling him to take tags off but not having washed them.
Oh, yeah. And in the vlog where she was complaining about the clothes Jofus brought she was asking where in the drawer he pulled out the clothes. Even if she washed the clothes, the drawer under the crib isn't the cleanest place to store them. It just annoys me that everything that comes into contact with the baby seems so unsanitary..whether it be the dogs, dirty blankets, clothes, etc.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mabell wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: as usual. they have the same padded-cell-belonging minions (if not more hardcore) as leduf. didn't see anything in the vlogs yet that bothered me. but that's quite stupid, I agree with you.
I feel bad saying it but it was a few months before he found out about his tumour. Who knows, those pills could have been the cause - if he even did take them himself for the few days he was flogging them.

I'll freely admit to being jealous of their life though. Anna and Jofus and the bubble they live in not so much. They're so alone and dependent on eachother.
yeah. I know what you mean. I'd love to lead their life, too. dogs, beach, travelling. but not going to happen. good for them though.
hopelesscoconut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hopelesscoconut »

skysoblue wrote:
Who wants to bet they won't be changing her outfits as much when they realise they have to then wash and dry them all.. I mean when Jofus has to wash and dry them all. Anna will still be glued to her phone no doubt ;)
Haha, for real.
Jofus will probably "joke" to the minions about running out of clean clothes in hopes that they'll get the hint that they should send some to the PO box. =P
bearcub
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bearcub »

I think it's absolutely hilarious that he has to try and defend himself against us, his 'haters'. Surely if you don't want to focus on the negative side, don't even read anything, on YouTube, here, MiddayTV, etc. He went on for ages about being 'cocooned' in a relationship, something that we had mentioned before. Just think he's trying to prove himself to us.

Don't even get me started on the licking situation.
lofticries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lofticries »

LadyTheBug wrote:Report of a study published in 2009 in the 'Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal' is describing two cases of bacterial meningitis in newborns, one linked to contact with a cat, the other with a dog. In the first case, a cat had taken and played with the newborn's pacifier, which was later returned to the baby. In the second, a dog licked the baby's face. The researchers reported that of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month of life, 27 had been licked by a dog.
Geez, what crazy creeps offer their babies for experiments like that?!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lofticries wrote:
LadyTheBug wrote:Report of a study published in 2009 in the 'Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal' is describing two cases of bacterial meningitis in newborns, one linked to contact with a cat, the other with a dog. In the first case, a cat had taken and played with the newborn's pacifier, which was later returned to the baby. In the second, a dog licked the baby's face. The researchers reported that of 38 babies who developed meningitis in their first month of life, 27 had been licked by a dog.
them:

lofticries
Amateur
Amateur

I don't think anyone mentioned it before so far, I noticed that when they confronted Emilia with the super clean dogs and Anna was crying like shit that she gave this look to the dogs like...she really loves them. But not to Emilia. I mean...I understand that people bond to pets very much, but I really wonder if she will ever bond to Emilia as much as she has bonded to the dogs. Especially to Sina. Maybe that's stupid, it was just what I wondered about. Because obviously she hasn't bonded with Emilia so far. Well, maybe we should give her some time.
lofticries
Amateur
Amateur

geekinthepink wrote:
lofticries wrote:
them:

I was literally making this face D: when I saw the dogs licking through Emilias mouth...I have no words for that.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lofticries wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
lofticries wrote:
them:

I was literally making this face D: when I saw the dogs licking through Emilias mouth...I have no words for that.
dumb and dumber. let's just hope they learn and adjust really quickly. otherwise, the forecast won't be pretty.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lofticries wrote:I don't think anyone mentioned it before so far, I noticed that when they confronted Emilia with the super clean dogs and Anna was crying like shit that she gave this look to the dogs like...she really loves them. But not to Emilia. I mean...I understand that people bond to pets very much, but I really wonder if she will ever bond to Emilia as much as she has bonded to the dogs. Especially to Sina. Maybe that's stupid, it was just what I wondered about. Because obviously she hasn't bonded with Emilia so far. Well, maybe we should give her some time.
Yeah and when she put that framed pic of the dogs up i had thought her excitement was for a pic of the baby....no the freakin dogs again... :x
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

sazidoll wrote:I screamed at my computer and felt pretty sick when I saw Sina lick the inside of Emilia's mouth. These guys are so stupid, it burns. How did they know Sina wasnt licking butts the second before they got home? :x
Me too!! I paused just to be sure I wasn't loosing my mind and yup, the dogs younger went inside of her mouth!! Anna didn't do a dang thing but lay there are cry. I swear she showed more emotion for the dogs than the poor child.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

* tounge , stupid phone :op
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

I'm so sick of them posting pictures of them co-sleeping with Emilia. They are only doing it to shove it in the face of the "haterzzzzzzz" - that bed is too small, dirty and filled with too much ego from Dofus and Princess Anna to put such a precious, innocent baby in the mix.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

just watched the vlog. another typical sukkonejoly day in the life. anna and jonathan still clueless and stupid and minions still blind and stupid. :somad:

StarryNights wrote: At this point they could put all 6 dogs in the crib with her and leave for Tesco & the minions would still defend them. "COMMON GUYZ, YOU KNOW SINA HAS MATERNAL INSTINCTS-THEREZ NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTING YOUR DOGS BABYSIT UR NEWBORN UGH HATERZ"
^^^ truth ^^^
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

opps, i forgot to add, batsh*tcrazy, also ...
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

lmao i only posted what someone earlier said about the meningitis and people liked it lololol
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

Does anyone have more insight into why exactly Jonathan rarely sees his mom/his family? Why are they always with Anna's mom? She seems like a normal person. In fact, she seemed really nice and quite funny. And I do think Anna acted standoffish towards her. It is just so weird. :purr: :bunny: :flower: :paddy: p.s. we have new smilies!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”