TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Gin0915 »

filthyanimal wrote:Does anyone have more insight into why exactly Jonathan rarely sees his mom/his family? Why are they always with Anna's mom? She seems like a normal person. In fact, she seemed really nice and quite funny. And I do think Anna acted standoffish towards her. It is just so weird. :purr: :bunny: :flower: :paddy: p.s. we have new smilies!
His parents live farther away in Dublin area. I think his relationship with his rather delicate, he's mentioned they never got along. Also his step-mother meddled between him and his father, at least around the time of the wedding.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

Gin0915 wrote: His parents live farther away in Dublin area. I think his relationship with his rather delicate, he's mentioned they never got along. Also his step-mother meddled between him and his father, at least around the time of the wedding.
Oh ok, I didn't realize she did not live nearby. I do however empathize with him seeing as his relationship with his father has been shaky. That is never fun. I dunno why, I just always got the feeling that Anna didn't like his family, she might have just been protective over him since he seems to be hurt by a lot of what they do?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

I just finished watching the last vlog, and aside the unhygienic dog licks, the creepiest thing there for me was Dofus's opening speech. He wants to spend all his time with her, they think the same things at the same time. BS, sooo disturbing. She doesn't think what you think, she's too resigned to have an opinion, she's just "yes-ing". He thinks engulfing another person is being in love :jd:. Just because it's what he wants doesn't mean it's healthy for her. Isn't his wife's health more important than what he imagines to be an ideal relationship. Hah, it was funny when he said they drive and end up being in the place they both though--well, duh, you only go to Tesco, mall, P.O., and MSD's. Now he wants to "cocoon" Emilia. What does that mean? Does he think she won't need friends and outside interaction soon. I know he's been given a lot of credit on here lately but I cannot see him in such a happy light.
And I don't see Anna in as dismal a light as many here :lol:, concerning her daughter. Nor do I find her all that frosty :eeek:, lol. Aside from the rudeness of her playing with the phone, she seemed fine to me when her mother-in-law came to visit and I didn't catch any particularly cold vibes from her towards her baby. I don't want to sound like a minion, lol, and say "we don't see everything they film", but it might be relevant in this case. What I mean is, Dofus filmed only when he was there and what he did. He didn't show when she was doing things with the baby, like feeding and changing. We'll find out in the coming days how she is with the baby.
The disturbing prologue and, gag, the dog licking (didn't she see it from her angle? She seemed concerned a few times) are the worst for me thus far.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

filthyanimal wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: His parents live farther away in Dublin area. I think his relationship with his rather delicate, he's mentioned they never got along. Also his step-mother meddled between him and his father, at least around the time of the wedding.
Oh ok, I didn't realize she did not live nearby. I do however empathize with him seeing as his relationship with his father has been shaky. That is never fun. I dunno why, I just always got the feeling that Anna didn't like his family, she might have just been protective over him since he seems to be hurt by a lot of what they do?
That second line was supposed to be "...his relationship with his father is rather delicate...", grr, lol.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Anna: “Guys, I can’t stop looking at her.”

Yeah, that and obsessing over Emilia’s wardrobe. That’s all I’ve seen Anna care about… so far.

And I did not find the introduction of Emilia to Sina and Albi touching at all. More gross/disgusting. Why would you let your dog lick a newborn baby? I mean they use their tongue as toilet paper. :x I CAN’T!!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Of course now that Anna is out of her hospital gown, she's back to stuffing herself into her skinny jeans like a squeezed sausage in the new vlog. How the heck can she wear those after an episiotomy? Her lady parts must be screaming in pain :shock: Jeez, after I gave birth the only things I could wear were baggy sweatpants and dresses for the first two weeks.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:Anna: “Guys, I can’t stop looking at her.”

Yeah, that and obsessing over Emilia’s wardrobe. That’s all I’ve seen Anna care about… so far.

And I did not find the introduction of Emilia to Sina and Albi touching at all. More gross/disgusting. Why would you let your dog lick a newborn baby? I mean they use their tongue as toilet paper. :x I CAN’T!!!
Lol, the dog thing made me a bit ill. But I really don't want to judge her yet on the mothering front despite the pink overload and blue blanket whining. She seemed quite warm towards the baby at the end of the vlog.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:I really think I might have to stop watching them. Before it was just two adult idiots being morons, but now there's a helpless baby involved. It all feels so exploitative and wrong. I think I'm done for awhile. The comment someone made here about Sina licking the inside of Emilia's mouth just goes to show that these two haven't changed at all...
After watching today's vlog and raging over the Sina/Emila face bath, to continue watching will be difficult. I had hopes that Emilia would help these two douche canoe's find their inner parental instincts or at least quell the stupidity a bit, but nope!

Anna and Jofus need to educate themselves and start listening to the advice being given by their subscribers. Not the minions kissing their asses, but you know... the ones who are constantly down voted and their comments marked as spam. A lot of that helpful advice is from concerned MOTHERS NOT haters!! Women who have gone through having/raising kids and know their shit, unlike these two twitsticks.

And vlogs aside, the Twitter photos :x "Oh, the 'haters' are mad because we shared a pic of Emilia in our dirty dog ass bed. Let's keep taking them and sharing." Seriously? They're going to let their egos and need to stick it to the 'haters' for controversy/views take priority over the welfare of their newborn baby? These two are wretched and the exploitation of their child in the short time she's been on this earth is just vile.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
savetheempire wrote:I really think I might have to stop watching them. Before it was just two adult idiots being morons, but now there's a helpless baby involved. It all feels so exploitative and wrong. I think I'm done for awhile. The comment someone made here about Sina licking the inside of Emilia's mouth just goes to show that these two haven't changed at all...
After watching today's vlog and raging over the Sina/Emila face bath, to continue watching will be difficult. I had hopes that Emilia would help these two douche canoe's find their inner parental instincts or at least quell the stupidity a bit, but nope!

Anna and Jofus need to educate themselves and start listening to the advice being given by their subscribers. Not the minions kissing their asses, but you know... the ones who are constantly down voted and their comments marked as spam. A lot of that helpful advice is from concerned MOTHERS NOT haters!! Women who have gone through having/raising kids and know their shit, unlike these two twitsticks.

And vlogs aside, the Twitter photos :x "Oh, the 'haters' are mad because we shared a pic of Emilia in our dirty dog ass bed. Let's keep taking them and sharing." Seriously? They're going to let their egos and need to stick it to the 'haters' for controversy/views take priority over the welfare of their newborn baby? These two are wretched and the exploitation of their child in the short time she's been on this earth is just vile.
And the funny thing is they read and know all the good advice that has been given. He proved it multiple times. I've not watched in months prior to seeing the last three vlogs, and already twice he mentioned some wiser things people have told them. I understand that just because someone makes vlogs doesn't necessarily entitle the viewers to give out advice but these are lives we're talking about. The dogs' lives, J&A's mental health and now most importantly the baby's health, well-being and life.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:Lol, the dog thing made me a bit ill. But I really don't want to judge her yet on the mothering front despite the pink overload and blue blanket whining. She seemed quite warm towards the baby at the end of the vlog.
Pink overload, lol.

Frankly, nothing seems to make Anna more happy than styling her baby and playing dress up. Most of the discussion was bedtime attire and saving good outfits for guests . Her obsession over Emilia's wardrobe is grating my last nerve.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Lol, the dog thing made me a bit ill. But I really don't want to judge her yet on the mothering front despite the pink overload and blue blanket whining. She seemed quite warm towards the baby at the end of the vlog.
Pink overload, lol.

Frankly, nothing seems to make Anna more happy than styling her baby and playing dress up. Most of the discussion was bedtime attire and saving good outfits for guests . Her obsession over Emilia's wardrobe is grating my last nerve.
Yeah, that is annoying, Maybe she'll get over the novelty of it soon. I don't know, if playing dress-up with her kid is her thing, that doesn't bother me too much. I'm not planning on watching for too long, lol. The important thing for her is to balance it out with appropriate care and knowledge about the baby. That msg he showed on the phone was a tad disturbing: she didn't go to class just had a nurse show her what to do. Why?

language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:
Pink overload, lol.

Yeah, that is annoying, Maybe she'll get over the novelty of it soon. I don't know, if playing dress-up with her kid is her thing, that doesn't bother me too much. I'm not planning on watching for too long, lol. The important thing for her is to balance it out with appropriate care and knowledge about the baby. That msg he showed on the phone was a tad disturbing: she didn't go to class just had a nurse show her what to do. Why?
Because she can't cope with any social situation where she might not be the focus of attention. The reason he showed the message is because we've been talking about how she needs to go to classes (they both do really), and he wants to prove that they are trying.

Of course, Anna probably got a quick run through from a nurse, but most of the antenatal classes in hospital aren't just from nurses, but actual physiotherapists and doctors- Johnathan, maybe quiz her about what she learnt and think about the difference in length between the classes and how long the nurse was with her. (If it was the breastfeeding class then keep in mind that the reason it's a series of classes is because there's group discussions and on-going problems and training which is why they meet up for months for classes not just a quick run through of the basics. If it's the physio class where they educate you on how to care for yourself and get back into shape after having an episiotomy, then a nurse is only part of the class, a physio therapist is there to address larger problems. There's a whole lot that a quick nurse run through while the nurse is trying to get back to her scheduled duties just isn't going to cover.)

The whole dog thing- it's worrisome- along with the kid sneezing in the crib surrounded by presents which have been sitting around collecting dust and dog hair like the bed. Even kids which are well taken care of at that age get sick... these two are just running the risk of so many things that I couldn't help but think Maybe the end of season 3 is she dies and you have no clue why just like with Minnie. It scares me, and I've no clue how they'd deal with that besides another poem and slogging on like it ain't no thing. Them biting the hand that feeds them information isn't going to bring the kid back at that stage, or make her not have life long problems. The whole she'd like it documented thing only works if you're not documenting how she got disabled and if she grows up- further, that it's documented for her later is what most parents do with home movies and baby books etc, so it's not like putting her on public display has that benefit for her. That's just putting her on public display not documenting it. Other parents document their kids' lives without getting them stalkers.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:And the funny thing is they read and know all the good advice that has been given. He proved it multiple times. I've not watched in months prior to seeing the last three vlogs, and already twice he mentioned some wiser things people have told them. I understand that just because someone makes vlogs doesn't necessarily entitle the viewers to give out advice but these are lives we're talking about. The dogs' lives, J&A's mental health and now most importantly the baby's health, well-being and life.
Sometimes I don't know what's up or down with them because there are so many conflicting statements. I n the past Dofus said that he and Anna read none of the comments (lies) and later he turned around and said that he reads everything. =/

And yes, sometimes Dofus will acknowledge subscriber advice and *shock* even ask for some. Although when he asks for advice it's usually regarding something like a phone or when he was looking to buy a car he asked subscribers about models. I always figure he doesn't really care what anyone thinks as he just wants the comments, lol. At any rate, it's one thing to acknowledge advice and another to actually follow it... you know what I mean? These two sometimes have problem doing so as their pride won't allow the haters to be right about anything. I've seen where subscribers have left 100 replies of the same response and there's Anna and Jofus in the follow up vlog... doing what so many said, but acting as if it was their idea. Like they suddenly had sort of epiphany.

And no, they don't have to listen to anyone, but with so much idiocy they convey daily they need all the help they can get, lol.

P.S. I like your avatar. Ava Gardner?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote: Yeah, that is annoying, Maybe she'll get over the novelty of it soon. I don't know, if playing dress-up with her kid is her thing, that doesn't bother me too much. I'm not planning on watching for too long, lol. The important thing for her is to balance it out with appropriate care and knowledge about the baby. That msg he showed on the phone was a tad disturbing: she didn't go to class just had a nurse show her what to do. Why?
Because she can't cope with any social situation where she might not be the focus of attention. The reason he showed the message is because we've been talking about how she needs to go to classes (they both do really), and he wants to prove that they are trying.

Of course, Anna probably got a quick run through from a nurse, but most of the antenatal classes in hospital aren't just from nurses, but actual physiotherapists and doctors- Johnathan, maybe quiz her about what she learnt and think about the difference in length between the classes and how long the nurse was with her. (If it was the breastfeeding class then keep in mind that the reason it's a series of classes is because there's group discussions and on-going problems and training which is why they meet up for months for classes not just a quick run through of the basics. If it's the physio class where they educate you on how to care for yourself and get back into shape after having an episiotomy, then a nurse is only part of the class, a physio therapist is there to address larger problems. There's a whole lot that a quick nurse run through while the nurse is trying to get back to her scheduled duties just isn't going to cover.)

The whole dog thing- it's worrisome- along with the kid sneezing in the crib surrounded by presents which have been sitting around collecting dust and dog hair like the bed. Even kids which are well taken care of at that age get sick... these two are just running the risk of so many things that I couldn't help but think Maybe the end of season 3 is she dies and you have no clue why just like with Minnie. It scares me, and I've no clue how they'd deal with that besides another poem and slogging on like it ain't no thing. Them biting the hand that feeds them information isn't going to bring the kid back at that stage, or make her not have life long problems. The whole she'd like it documented thing only works if you're not documenting how she got disabled and if she grows up- further, that it's documented for her later is what most parents do with home movies and baby books etc, so it's not like putting her on public display has that benefit for her. That's just putting her on public display not documenting it. Other parents document their kids' lives without getting them stalkers.
He may have showed the msg just casually, not to prove anything but show she's ready. I just found it sad that she omitted the class. It may have been a coincidence but I doubt it. She must have gradually developed some kind of issue over the last few years that disallows her to do things on her own and go amongst people. She always looks so uncomfortable and awkward.
I really hope that when it comes to the child they'll learn to refrain from doing things to spite their more critiquing viewers. The situation with the dogs is beyond me. I love my dogs, more than the average person--I'm a huge animal lover and always end up "stealing" other people's pets, lol,--but I'm able to differentiate between them and humans. They don't seem to grasp that loving a dog isn't just cuddling it and giving it treats. And just because your dogs are your "kids" does not mean they get to slobber all over your newborn and sleep in the same bed with her. These are basics an uneducated person would know :roll:.
Dofus saying that if his parents recorded their days like he does, he'd think it so cool. Wonder if he meant just record it or put it out there publicly, because those are two different things. If he meant vlogging, then it just proves how selfish and self-centered he is. He's said things like that before, he thinks that just because he'd like it, his daughter or others will too. Complete lack of any sympathetic instinct.

cpyc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cpyc »

Long time no post, been away for medical reasons.

Seen the naked photo of Emilia in the tub. Jeez =/ I don't think he understands the reality of sick individuals in this world. Although he is a father and may not see it that way, he has to come to terms that his ''job'' is on the world wide web. For ANYONE to access.

Again, I live in Ireland and vlogging is...not as open in the US? shall I say.
I doubt anyone is outside their home because and he is trying to sound more important that he actually is.
WHY?
1) Who really gives a fuck to hang around their house
2) Im sure in the last 2-3 years of them living in Cork, they would have bumped into a subscriber in the shopping centres/tescos/walking around Cork. Even when they go for walks in their housing estate. (Before she even got preggers/during)
3) Along with my #2 argument, it's a fact jofus would show fans in their videos so he would look ''famous'', ''important'' and actually relevant. He did it once a long long time ago.

So please, tell me where these imaginary ''fans'' are coming from??

I hope it's in the back of his head that YouTube WILL die out and the next best thing comes along, it happens, generation and evolution to the internet. We've seen it all before. So he can't rely on youtube as a source of income for him, Anna, 6 dogs and Emilia for the next 18 or so years (more including college years) let's not forget Christmas, birthdays, etc (for other family members too).

He best use his brain, financially wise, because things go down hill very fast.

And because Ireland is rather small and they have been plastered because of the birth and vlogging, may god bless him for finding a job that will take him.
If your having guru problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but these spoilt bitches ain't one.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

And now I'm reading the current vlog comments:

:oops:
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

you’re right, language, anna can not cope in any type of social situation. her insecurities do not allow her too. watching any social interactions (besides with her mother and sisters) they’ve had with other people have been painful. the wedding, for example, was the most excruciating thing I’ve ever seen. however, this is what jonathan had made her out to be because of his phobias and child traumas. she said it herself, he never wants to go places where there are crowds of people, but rather on off hours when restaurants and theatres are empty. i see anna as a shy but outgoing child and teen, who now has turned into an insecure woman who follows lead. this is just another reason why they took the private natal class as opposed to the one with other expecting parents.

i mentioned earlier, that their holier than thou attitude is very off putting and it will hurt, not help, them in the long run regarding this youtube vlogging thing. i watch other vloggers who ask questions of their subscribers and actually follow thru. i mean, they are adults and they are able to distinguish between good and bad advice. i think this is another reason why they have such low numbers after doing this for almost 4 years. people do not like cocky assh*les who reek of an i’m better than you attitude. it honestly would not even matter the type of content they put in the vlog because if people had a sense of belonging they will watch anyways. basic human instinct is to feel wanted and appreciated and you do not feel that when watching these two.

what do you ladies think?
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

lalaa wrote:you’re right, language, anna can not cope in any type of social situation. her insecurities do not allow her too. watching any social interactions (besides with her mother and sisters) they’ve had with other people have been painful. the wedding, for example, was the most excruciating thing I’ve ever seen. however, this is what jonathan had made her out to be because of his phobias and child traumas. she said it herself, he never wants to go places where there are crowds of people, but rather on off hours when restaurants and theatres are empty. i see anna as a shy but outgoing child and teen, who now has turned into an insecure woman who follows lead. this is just another reason why they took the private natal class as opposed to the one with other expecting parents.

i mentioned earlier, that their holier than thou attitude is very off putting and it will hurt, not help, them in the long run regarding this youtube vlogging thing. i watch other vloggers who ask questions of their subscribers and actually follow thru. i mean, they are adults and they are able to distinguish between good and bad advice. i think this is another reason why they have such low numbers after doing this for almost 4 years. people do not like cocky assh*les who reek of an i’m better than you attitude. it honestly would not even matter the type of content they put in the vlog because if people had a sense of belonging they will watch anyways. basic human instinct is to feel wanted and appreciated and you do not feel that when watching these two.

what do you ladies think?
I think she was popular as a teen because you can get by on looks and empty opinions when you are a teenager, but when you get past college age people expect you to have some more depth. She never developed that and Johnathan really stunted it- which is really unfair because he got to live out that period of his life, while she got to live it in a one house Stepford. It's why other beauty gurus are more fun to watch and more trust worthy, because their opinions are based in experience- whereas Anna just puts up the products without any experience or a fully formed independent opinion.

She's so passive on anything with an opinion it just really reminds me of those robots waiting for their husbands to say what's right and what to do now. She can't relate to people her own age because people her own age have had their opinions change over time through personal review and development, whereas she just has hers set by teenage patterns. I think it's why they use "haters" so much, because that used be an internet social pattern... but they haven't even kept up with the times on that one, because "hater" is long out of fashion in everything but their backwater. It's not just superficial, it's outmoded... and being out of step with the times is a far bigger crime in fashion than being superficial.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:And the funny thing is they read and know all the good advice that has been given. He proved it multiple times. I've not watched in months prior to seeing the last three vlogs, and already twice he mentioned some wiser things people have told them. I understand that just because someone makes vlogs doesn't necessarily entitle the viewers to give out advice but these are lives we're talking about. The dogs' lives, J&A's mental health and now most importantly the baby's health, well-being and life.
Sometimes I don't know what's up or down with them because there are so many conflicting statements. I n the past Dofus said that he and Anna read none of the comments (lies) and later he turned around and said that he reads everything. =/

And yes, sometimes Dofus will acknowledge subscriber advice and *shock* even ask for some. Although when he asks for advice it's usually regarding something like a phone or when he was looking to buy a car he asked subscribers about models. I always figure he doesn't really care what anyone thinks as he just wants the comments, lol. At any rate, it's one thing to acknowledge advice and another to actually follow it... you know what I mean? These two sometimes have problem doing so as their pride won't allow the haters to be right about anything. I've seen where subscribers have left 100 replies of the same response and there's Anna and Jofus in the follow up vlog... doing what so many said, but acting as if it was their idea. Like they suddenly had sort of epiphany.

And no, they don't have to listen to anyone, but with so much idiocy they convey daily they need all the help they can get, lol.

P.S. I like your avatar. Ava Gardner?
He's said he doesn't read comments? Heehee, Was it during the massive hate they got after the pee/stick affair? I've always heard them both say they read everything, never totally believed it though, :lol:. Pretty sure Anna doesn't. Usually when he acknowledges something it's because it's relevant to his monologues, lol. And it's always "many of you said...but", "some of you mentioned...but". Or yes, pretending it's their own idea. I also get the feeling he asks silly questions for the comments. Some of his questions are so trite, why would he care what a complete stranger had for lunch: or want to read the same answer over 1000 times. They are always given tons of advice and I can see how that would become annoying if they haven't asked for it. And yeah, it's tough to weed out the comments by people who know about what they are talking from the ridiculous minions' uneducated responses. But when it comes to something as serious as a newborn life, and you have experienced mothers and medical staff commenting then for pete's sake, read, listen, double check online and do the right thing.
Yes, Ava! My favorite amongst the old Hollywood stars. She's seriously under-appreciated these days. I actually meant to mention yours, Joan Collins, how perfect for this board. Love the ladies with the femme fatale vibe to them.

lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote: He may have showed the msg just casually, not to prove anything but show she's ready. I just found it sad that she omitted the class. It may have been a coincidence but I doubt it. She must have gradually developed some kind of issue over the last few years that disallows her to do things on her own and go amongst people. She always looks so uncomfortable and awkward.
I really hope that when it comes to the child they'll learn to refrain from doing things to spite their more critiquing viewers. The situation with the dogs is beyond me. I love my dogs, more than the average person--I'm a huge animal lover and always end up "stealing" other people's pets, lol,--but I'm able to differentiate between them and humans. They don't seem to grasp that loving a dog isn't just cuddling it and giving it treats. And just because your dogs are your "kids" does not mean they get to slobber all over your newborn and sleep in the same bed with her. These are basics an uneducated person would know :roll:.
Dofus saying that if his parents recorded their days like he does, he'd think it so cool. Wonder if he meant just record it or put it out there publicly, because those are two different things. If he meant vlogging, then it just proves how selfish and self-centered he is. He's said things like that before, he thinks that just because he'd like it, his daughter or others will too. Complete lack of any sympathetic instinct.
i believe everything jonathans shows in the vlog is manipulated and a thought out process of how to shoved it in the haters faces. most of the things he does are not genuine at all. it is not even real daily life anymore, it is a couple scenes of an big FU pasted together within their daily outings.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”