TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

lalaa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by lalaa »

oh barf, anna just retweeted some minion saying "everyone who watches your awesome blog wants to have a relationship like anna and jofus".

i say, :rofl: YEA RIGHT!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Lol, it's ok. I wondered the same thing, why, oh, why? I've been all over Europe, not made it to Ireland yet but I watched plenty of travel shows, esp. Rick Steves. And it's so incredibly beautiful, how can they not see and enjoy all of it. There are amazing destinations within a short driving distance from them.
I don't get how they can miss it either, besides being so set in a really sad routine. I mean, I see more interesting things in a week, and I'm bedridden half the time =/ Watching their lives actually makes me feel good about how often I leave the house. :) But you'd practically have to put in effort to be so asocial here without living far out in the country. There's been a couple of times where they've been forced out into the world, like when Anna's friends brought her horseriding as a bachelorette party, and even those they didn't show much of on the vlog. I guess they want the show to be more about them than anything interesting or engaging.
i haven't been to ireland either but i have seen thru friends how beautiful it is and how much it has to offer. and too think how many more viewers they would have if they would just show some of it! most of their subbies are american and many americans have never stepped outside the town they live in, so, instead of educating them on what another country has to offer they sit around at home, watch t.v and go to tesco. pathetic!
Referring back to language's quote: I was actually wondering whether it wasn't she who dropped her friends but the other way around. She might have said it was she to save face, but in turn people thought she was a over-demanding brat. But how can you be friends with someone who doesn't take time to see you? Who doesn't want to go anywhere, do anything fun, doesn't have interests and is towing a shrill, camera-laden gnome with her everywhere?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Gin0915 wrote: Referring back to language's quote: I was actually wondering whether it wasn't she who dropped her friends but the other way around. She might have said it was she to save face, but in turn people thought she was a over-demanding brat. But how can you be friends with someone who doesn't take time to see you? Who doesn't want to go anywhere, do anything fun, doesn't have interests and is towing a shrill, camera-laden gnome with her everywhere?
Yeah actually, I suppose it's another thing we can't really take her word for- most of her friends probably went on to college and getting their own lives and she was always saying how "we're" really busy which is why she wouldn't see her friends more often. They might have been busy living their own lives- but she was hardly busy, you know?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

cpyc wrote:Long time no post, been away for medical reasons.

Seen the naked photo of Emilia in the tub. Jeez =/ I don't think he understands the reality of sick individuals in this world. Although he is a father and may not see it that way, he has to come to terms that his ''job'' is on the world wide web. For ANYONE to access.

Again, I live in Ireland and vlogging is...not as open in the US? shall I say.
I doubt anyone is outside their home because and he is trying to sound more important that he actually is.
WHY?
1) Who really gives a fuck to hang around their house
2) Im sure in the last 2-3 years of them living in Cork, they would have bumped into a subscriber in the shopping centres/tescos/walking around Cork. Even when they go for walks in their housing estate. (Before she even got preggers/during)
3) Along with my #2 argument, it's a fact jofus would show fans in their videos so he would look ''famous'', ''important'' and actually relevant. He did it once a long long time ago.

So please, tell me where these imaginary ''fans'' are coming from??

I hope it's in the back of his head that YouTube WILL die out and the next best thing comes along, it happens, generation and evolution to the internet. We've seen it all before. So he can't rely on youtube as a source of income for him, Anna, 6 dogs and Emilia for the next 18 or so years (more including college years) let's not forget Christmas, birthdays, etc (for other family members too).

He best use his brain, financially wise, because things go down hill very fast.

And because Ireland is rather small and they have been plastered because of the birth and vlogging, may god bless him for finding a job that will take him.
Cpyc, hope you're doing well. I wonder too, if he has future plans. He mentioned he wanted to do something like Shaycarl in the European YT community but we all know that's never going to happen. He can only be truly social with a camera not actual people. And it actually requires commitment and work. Btw, that cup he bought himself "Man at work", hilariously ironic. If he was smart he could actually turn the YT thing to his advantage on his CV/résumé, using fancy words eg. videographer, producer, etc. Heck, someone may think he's clever, filming crap and getting paid for it, lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote: Referring back to language's quote: I was actually wondering whether it wasn't she who dropped her friends but the other way around. She might have said it was she to save face, but in turn people thought she was a over-demanding brat. But how can you be friends with someone who doesn't take time to see you? Who doesn't want to go anywhere, do anything fun, doesn't have interests and is towing a shrill, camera-laden gnome with her everywhere?
good point, i wouldn't surprised. i know if she was my friend i would have dropped her like yesterdays news, lol. people with her type of attitude annoy me to no end and i would want to shove that camera up her husbands you know what if he pointed in my face, lol. this is were i think emmas annoyance of him comes to play..

but who knows. she thinks people should worship the ground she walks on, so, maybe at the first inkling of "wow, how dare you not think i am gods gift to the world' she dropped them.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Just wondering why Jonathan's dad didn't attend their wedding? :) Anyone aware of this?
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Also, in Ireland is there any form of care after you had the baby, or is that the reason why you stay longer in the hospital? Here in central Europe when you go home, there is a nurse who comes to your house daily to help with the baby, helps in the household, checks the mother's temp and stitches, helps with the breastfeeding etc
Are you all on your own after you get out of the hospital in Ireland?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

no.

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Butterfly008 wrote:Just wondering why Jonathan's dad didn't attend their wedding? :) Anyone aware of this?
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I think he and anna went to his and his stepmom's wedding and someone started saying stuff about anna and they got into it. He was also kind of abusive I think.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seen the naked photo of Emilia in the tub. Jeez =/ I don't think he understands the reality of sick individuals in this world. Although he is a father and may not see it that way, he has to come to terms that his ''job'' is on the world wide web. For ANYONE to access.

I doubt anyone is outside their home because and he is trying to sound more important that he actually is.
WHY?
2) Im sure in the last 2-3 years of them living in Cork, they would have bumped into a subscriber in the shopping centres/tescos/walking around Cork. Even when they go for walks in their housing estate. (Before she even got preggers/during)
3) Along with my #2 argument, it's a fact jofus would show fans in their videos so he would look ''famous'', ''important'' and actually relevant. He did it once a long long time ago.

I hope it's in the back of his head that YouTube WILL die out and the next best thing comes along, it happens, generation and evolution to the internet. We've seen it all before. So he can't rely on youtube as a source of income for him, Anna, 6 dogs and Emilia for the next 18 or so years (more including college years) let's not forget Christmas, birthdays, etc (for other family members too).

And because Ireland is rather small and they have been plastered because of the birth and vlogging, may god bless him for finding a job that will take him.
They have run into subscribers a few times. I haven't watched EVERY vlog but when I discovered them I went back watched a lot of them. Once anna was out with her sisters shopping (before her wedding I think) and she walked past a group of school girls in uniform and you could hear one of them say "look there's anna" but she kept vlogging and walking and ignored it. I think there was a "cow in a tree" that she was going to show us. and once or twice they ran into some at the theater or mall.
language
Informer
Informer

Butterfly008 wrote:Also, in Ireland is there any form of care after you had the baby, or is that the reason why you stay longer in the hospital? Here in central Europe when you go home, there is a nurse who comes to your house daily to help with the baby, helps in the household, checks the mother's temp and stitches, helps with the breastfeeding etc
Are you all on your own after you get out of the hospital in Ireland?
No you're not on your own, there's public health nurses who come visit the house, and have clinic hours and some free doctors appointments, but not as much as in some other countries in Europe. There's also postnatal classes. They won't help with housework, but they do check to make sure you can take care of the kid, that development markers are being met, and you're healthy. However, you can refuse entry to them, which I can see J&A doing especially if things don't improve.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
good point, i wouldn't surprised. i know if she was my friend i would have dropped her like yesterdays news, lol. people with her type of attitude annoy me to no end and i would want to shove that camera up her husbands you know what if he pointed in my face, lol. this is were i think emmas annoyance of him comes to play..

but who knows. she thinks people should worship the ground she walks on, so, maybe at the first inkling of "wow, how dare you not think i am gods gift to the world' she dropped them.
Yeah, but why drop friends knowing how unlikely it would be for her to make new ones, considering she didn't go anywhere where one could meet new people. Surely she didn't have it in mind that the annoying troll would be enough. Her mental health really took a slope downward since the wedding and she was off before then, lol. It wouldn't be surprising if they dropped her when she wanted them to contribute in some way to the wedding but they felt used. We never saw her do anything for her friends in the vlogs or even talk about it. Who knows?

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

So today's vlog, Emilia and Jonathan go out without anna. I swear, if he vlogs himself while driving I will LOSE IT. it's one thing to put himself in danger and another to put his week old daughter in danger.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:So today's vlog, Emilia and Jonathan go out without anna. I swear, if he vlogs himself while driving I will LOSE IT. it's one thing to put himself in danger and another to put his week old daughter in danger.
he did do it yesterday. okay, anna was with him but still. the baby as well. I guess, I have to stop watching as well if they go on and on like this.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geeklove wrote:
Butterfly008 wrote:Just wondering why Jonathan's dad didn't attend their wedding? :) Anyone aware of this?
Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I think he and anna went to his and his stepmom's wedding and someone started saying stuff about anna and they got into it. He was also kind of abusive I think.
I didn't watch the vlogs with his father remarrying but when J&A were marrying there were some issues. His father made some excuses about the tickets and his step-mother got involved and unfriended them from his father's FB etc. They generally sound very classless.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

no.

Bwahaha, imbecilic minion. It seriously makes me wonder from where these people come and what kind of lives they lead to admire these two so much.

lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:

WHY?

Cpyc, hope you're doing well. I wonder too, if he has future plans. He mentioned he wanted to do something like Shaycarl in the European YT community but we all know that's never going to happen. He can only be truly social with a camera not actual people. And it actually requires commitment and work. Btw, that cup he bought himself "Man at work", hilariously ironic. If he was smart he could actually turn the YT thing to his advantage on his CV/résumé, using fancy words eg. videographer, producer, etc. Heck, someone may think he's clever, filming crap and getting paid for it, lol.
you're right, i think he did say he wanted to do something similar to shay, but can he if he is part of styehaul? wouldn't it interfere with whatever contract they have set up? who know, but honestly i think they are hoping to get some sort of reality show or something in the entertainment business. anything with minimal effort.
language
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:
geeklove wrote:
I didn't watch the vlogs with his father remarrying but when J&A were marrying there were some issues. His father made some excuses about the tickets and his step-mother got involved and unfriended them from his father's FB etc. They generally sound very classless.
I think they expected everyone to pay for their own tickets, and if they couldn't pay then they didn't want to be friends/family with them, like their choice of venue was a dealbreaker... If that was the case, why not tell their friends and family who couldn't afford to travel that they could just attend the Irish registry ceremony instead? It would have saved a whole lot of hubbub. Haven't see the vlogs for the father's wedding though so I don't know if it's a long standing rift- but going up against his abusive father probably didn't do much for Johnathan so much as Anna.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:So today's vlog, Emilia and Jonathan go out without anna. I swear, if he vlogs himself while driving I will LOSE IT. it's one thing to put himself in danger and another to put his week old daughter in danger.
he did do it yesterday. okay, anna was with him but still. the baby as well. I guess, I have to stop watching as well if they go on and on like this.

Where the hell is he dragging a newborn, the dimwitted gnome? Is he really that eager to test drive the baby in public? Undereducated buffoon.
Btw, I looked at the person's, who posted that idiotic photo,Twitter--her tweets say it all :roll:.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I didn't watch the vlogs with his father remarrying but when J&A were marrying there were some issues. His father made some excuses about the tickets and his step-mother got involved and unfriended them from his father's FB etc. They generally sound very classless.
I think they expected everyone to pay for their own tickets, and if they couldn't pay then they didn't want to be friends/family with them, like their choice of venue was a dealbreaker... If that was the case, why not tell their friends and family who couldn't afford to travel that they could just attend the Irish registry ceremony instead? It would have saved a whole lot of hubbub. Haven't see the vlogs for the father's wedding though so I don't know if it's a long standing rift- but going up against his abusive father probably didn't do much for Johnathan so much as Anna.
I think he has a lifelong history of problems with his father, they seem to be on and off. Whatever they expected of their more distant family and friends, I don't know, but his father had enough time to save up for the ticket--a year. Inter-European flights are not that expensive. I'm kind of on LeDuf's side on this. I think the meddling step-mother didn't help matters.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”