Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

no.

Bwahaha, imbecilic minion. It seriously makes me wonder from where these people come and what kind of lives they lead to admire these two so much.
well, this particular one is a teenager. she had a huge picture of one direction (are they called like this? anyways, some teenage boys singing crap) as her twitter background.

I really feel sorry for the teenagers these days. they can access the internet in a nano second whilst when I was around 12, 13, 14 I loved reading books, being with my friends outside, playing. you know, kids stuff and I didn't have the feeling that I missed out on something. I loved it the way it was.
today, they sit in front of a macbook, computer or are on their bed with an iPad, get into chatrooms and facebook.

but even though they are more manipulable than grown ups, LeDuf really got some of the dumbest ones to click "subscribe" above their videos. seriously, I can't believe how naive the majority is.

rant over.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
good point, i wouldn't surprised. i know if she was my friend i would have dropped her like yesterdays news, lol. people with her type of attitude annoy me to no end and i would want to shove that camera up her husbands you know what if he pointed in my face, lol. this is were i think emmas annoyance of him comes to play..

but who knows. she thinks people should worship the ground she walks on, so, maybe at the first inkling of "wow, how dare you not think i am gods gift to the world' she dropped them.
Yeah, but why drop friends knowing how unlikely it would be for her to make new ones, considering she didn't go anywhere where one could meet new people. Surely she didn't have it in mind that the annoying troll would be enough. Her mental health really took a slope downward since the wedding and she was off before then, lol. It wouldn't be surprising if they dropped her when she wanted them to contribute in some way to the wedding but they felt used. We never saw her do anything for her friends in the vlogs or even talk about it. Who knows?
they were prob very one-sided friendships. also could of have more so possibly jonathans doing than annas. didn't he say in that video that if anyone had a problem with the vlogging he would cut them off? or something to that effect? i'm guessing if it wasn't convenient to them then to hell with you. honestly, who knows, they are both so wishy-washy and after awhile who can keep up with the numerous lies they have told.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Aha, I never knew that part about his dad.

Just wondering where Jonathan went alone with Emilia? As far as I know newborns have to be fed constantly, I could never go anywhere because especially in the beginning they nurse so much...
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
well, this particular one is a teenager. she had a huge picture of one direction (are they called like this? anyways, some teenage boys singing crap) as her twitter background.

I really feel sorry for the teenagers these days. they can access the internet in a nano second whilst when I was around 12, 13, 14 I loved reading books, being with my friends outside, playing. you know, kids stuff and I didn't have the feeling that I missed out on something. I loved it the way it was.
today, they sit in front of a macbook, computer or are on their bed with an iPad, get into chatrooms and facebook.

but even though they are more manipulable than grown ups, LeDuf really got some of the dumbest ones to click "subscribe" above their videos. seriously, I can't believe how naive the majority is.

rant over.
lol, well said, geekintepink. i scratch my head at most of todays youth. it's sad that these kids will be adults one day. they just believe what they are told and that's the end of it. quite scary. hopefully as they get older things will change, hopefully!

anyway, i have to run. thanks so much for chatting with me, ladies. <3
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

no.

Bwahaha, imbecilic minion. It seriously makes me wonder from where these people come and what kind of lives they lead to admire these two so much.

rant over.
Yeah, they do attract the more brain-dead ones. There's no way I or any of my friends would watch, never mind idolize LeDuf as teenagers. I did the same as you while a teen. I don't understand these people's parents. If I found out my kid had these two as role models we'd have a looong, serious talk. :D
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

lalaa wrote:
they were prob very one-sided friendships. also could of have more so possibly jonathans doing than annas. didn't he say in that video that if anyone had a problem with the vlogging he would cut them off? or something to that effect? i'm guessing if it wasn't convenient to them then to hell with you. honestly, who knows, they are both so wishy-washy and after awhile who can keep up with the numerous lies they have told.
lol, sorry, this was suppose to say .. could have been more so jonathans doing than annas...
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

rant over.
Yeah, they do attract the more brain-dead ones. There's no way I or any of my friends would watch, never mind idolize LeDuf as teenagers. I did the same as you while a teen. I don't understand these people's parents. If I found out my kid had these two as role models we'd have a looong, serious talk. :D
I became brain dead for a good two years when I discovered this band called "crazy town". does anybody remember them? now, they were tattooed from head to toe, sang about whores, sex, alcohol and drugs and didn't look too bad. I was 14 years old.

my mom was thrilled.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
lalaa wrote:
lol, sorry, this was suppose to say .. could have been more so jonathans doing than annas...
Agreed, he may have manipulated and "guilted" her into dropping her friends or getting her dropped by them. Every time she went out with friends in the past he whined, sulked and moaned about it. He probably doubled it when she came home. With the wedding situation he may have said something to the effect of: "See, if they were your real friends like me, they'd have...". It wouldn't be fun to hang out with someone who's feeling guilty about leaving her bf at home.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Yeah, they do attract the more brain-dead ones. There's no way I or any of my friends would watch, never mind idolize LeDuf as teenagers. I did the same as you while a teen. I don't understand these people's parents. If I found out my kid had these two as role models we'd have a looong, serious talk. :D
I became brain dead for a good two years when I discovered this band called "crazy town". does anybody remember them? now, they were tattooed from head to toe, sang about whores, sex, alcohol and drugs and didn't look too bad. I was 14 years old.

my mom was thrilled.
But unlike LeDuf they were exciting! I had similar crushes, for the life of me I cannot remember any bands from my teen years, lol. But I had a huge crush on Ville Valo not that long ago :oops:. Still kind of do, lol.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Yeah, they do attract the more brain-dead ones. There's no way I or any of my friends would watch, never mind idolize LeDuf as teenagers. I did the same as you while a teen. I don't understand these people's parents. If I found out my kid had these two as role models we'd have a looong, serious talk. :D

my mom was thrilled.
But unlike LeDuf they were exciting! I had similar crushes, for the life of me I cannot remember any bands from my teen years, lol. But I had a huge crush on Ville Valo not that long ago :oops:. Still kind of do, lol.
haha, really? I've never liked this guy though he seems quite interesting. I'm more into the metrosexual kind of guy. (I know, bad. really bad.)
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

my mom was thrilled.
lol, don't worry, I even know lots of guys who are still crushing on Ville Valo... I'm wondering though if it's not so they don't have to regret all getting HIM tattoos. :lol:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: I became brain dead for a good two years when I discovered this band called "crazy town". does anybody remember them? now, they were tattooed from head to toe, sang about whores, sex, alcohol and drugs and didn't look too bad. I was 14 years old.

my mom was thrilled.
haha, really? I've never liked this guy though he seems quite interesting. I'm more into the metrosexual kind of guy. (I know, bad. really bad.)
:lol: I've always liked the slightly girly features but definitely a guy's body (Ville is a bit too thin usually) and attitude if needs be. I'm into the metrosexual kind too, I don't like a rugged look. Hell, as long as the guy has his head on straight, his priorities right and retains an element of manliness he can be be as metrosexual as he wants.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: I became brain dead for a good two years when I discovered this band called "crazy town". does anybody remember them? now, they were tattooed from head to toe, sang about whores, sex, alcohol and drugs and didn't look too bad. I was 14 years old.

my mom was thrilled.
lol, don't worry, I even know lots of guys who are still crushing on Ville Valo... I'm wondering though if it's not so they don't have to regret all getting HIM tattoos. :lol:
Hahaha, I'd never get a tattoo because of a guy, never mind one I've never met face to face. But I'd rather have a heartagram than Dufus's fake tribals and unfinished goofy stars.

language
Informer
Informer

Yeah, never get tribals or foreign languages or scripts (especially ideograms). It's not just that you don't know what they mean, but a lot of tattoo artists like fucking with people.

Though I do know two girls who got tattoos intentionally like this: one got the Chinese symbols for a beef and broccoli dish, her favourite food, but tells other people it means things like love or happiness so they might get one; my other friend got the barcode from her favourite kind of baked beans when the big trend was to get barcodes, because so many had gotten ones to be hardcore which really meant just random things from the supermarket closest to the tattoo parlour without thinking it would mean something if scanned.

You really need a sense of humour about yourself to do something like that, but most people don't have a sense of humour about things which are permanently marked on their body as mistakes. I hope someday some one who knows actual tribal tattoos sees Johnathan's and tells him it really means "I'm a woman of marriage age" or something. Most I know though have been pissed off about people getting them because it's a family history tattoo or something which has real meaning to the tribal culture- like one should never get a Russian mob tattoo because they kill people for false stripes if they see you wearing one. o.O
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

I've had a very sheltered upbringing and all my friends are very sheltered too. Kinda worried about what this means for my emotional maturity in the future now. :S
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: But unlike LeDuf they were exciting! I had similar crushes, for the life of me I cannot remember any bands from my teen years, lol. But I had a huge crush on Ville Valo not that long ago :oops:. Still kind of do, lol.
:lol: I've always liked the slightly girly features but definitely a guy's body (Ville is a bit too thin usually) and attitude if needs be. I'm into the metrosexual kind too, I don't like a rugged look. Hell, as long as the guy has his head on straight, his priorities right and retains an element of manliness he can be be as metrosexual as he wants.
well said. head on straight! yep! with hair on as well please! no floof! that's all I ask for. no floof. my boyfriend has very curly hair. never liked that. but getting older changes you. to the better!
language
Informer
Informer

Lea wrote:I've had a very sheltered upbringing and all my friends are very sheltered too. Kinda worried about what this means for my emotional maturity in the future now. :S
There's nothing wrong with being sheltered in itself- it's just if you treat people with the lack of respect and try to hold on to your ignorance rather than learning like J&A, especially to the point of putting others in discomfort and danger, *then* it's a problem. Being sheltered doesn't mean being insensitive, and it's the insensitivity and ignorance with which these two treat the world which makes me think they're stunted individuals rather than because they were sheltered.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote:Yeah, never get tribals or foreign languages or scripts (especially ideograms). It's not just that you don't know what they mean, but a lot of tattoo artists like fucking with people.

Though I do know two girls who got tattoos intentionally like this: one got the Chinese symbols for a beef and broccoli dish, her favourite food, but tells other people it means things like love or happiness so they might get one; my other friend got the barcode from her favourite kind of baked beans when the big trend was to get barcodes, because so many had gotten ones to be hardcore which really meant just random things from the supermarket closest to the tattoo parlour without thinking it would mean something if scanned.

You really need a sense of humour about yourself to do something like that, but most people don't have a sense of humour about things which are permanently marked on their body as mistakes. I hope someday some one who knows actual tribal tattoos sees Johnathan's and tells him it really means "I'm a woman of marriage age" or something. Most I know though have been pissed off about people getting them because it's a family history tattoo or something which has real meaning to the tribal culture- like one should never get a Russian mob tattoo because they kill people for false stripes if they see you wearing one. o.O
Omgads, those girls sound like fun :rofl:. I wonder if Dofus's tattoos mean something or he just mindlessly followed the trend. It's true, tribal tattoos have a deep symbolic meaning and often have to be earned. Bet he didn't think of that. It would be a scream if his mean something utterly nonsensical though.

language
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:
language wrote:Yeah, never get tribals or foreign languages or scripts (especially ideograms). It's not just that you don't know what they mean, but a lot of tattoo artists like fucking with people.

Omgads, those girls sound like fun :rofl:. I wonder if Dofus's tattoos mean something or he just mindlessly followed the trend. It's true, tribal tattoos have a deep symbolic meaning and often have to be earned. Bet he didn't think of that. It would be a scream if his mean something utterly nonsensical though.
Most of them mean something if you take them off a sheet in the tattoo parlour- but they pretty much never mean what the tattoo parlour labelled them as, partly because the parlour might not know what it means, partly because tattoo artists are dicks with a sense of humour about idiots. :D Some mean nothing, but those are worse to get in tribal cultures because it's a complete fuck up, not just mislabelling yourself, but not knowing how to spell. Which would be apt for Johnathan. :lol:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: :lol: I've always liked the slightly girly features but definitely a guy's body (Ville is a bit too thin usually) and attitude if needs be. I'm into the metrosexual kind too, I don't like a rugged look. Hell, as long as the guy has his head on straight, his priorities right and retains an element of manliness he can be be as metrosexual as he wants.
well said. head on straight! yep! with hair on as well please! no floof! that's all I ask for. no floof. my boyfriend has very curly hair. never liked that. but getting older changes you. to the better!
The floof is a travesty, he looks like a clown with it, esp. whenever he does the gaping-maw smile". :bozo:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”