Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by language »

geekinthepink wrote:
language wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:the intro clip of today's vlog... I can't even......
I'm assuming more trainwreck?
the way he talks to her... gaaaah.
and later you can see anna saying "oh she's hungry..." followed by "but look at the OUUUTFIT!"
That is going to be one insecure little girl.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

FFS..there's two of them and they're both at home all day why the hell is it so hard to clean the dog's face / take it to a groomers. The poor thing is so disgusting she's beginning to look like a reverse raccoon :raging:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I think I just had it now. not only does the baby sleep in between its parents but those FILTHY dogs sleep in the bed as well! with the baby! WHAT THE FUCK! :o
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

and he did drive with the camera in his hand while alone in the car with baby.
rockaholic92

Unread post by rockaholic92 »

All Anna cared about at the end of the vlog was her stupid phone! she was so rude to jofus and didnt care that her child was in the bed next to her all she wanted was that stupid phone. god she pisses me off :x
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rockaholic92 wrote:All Anna cared about at the end of the vlog was her stupid phone! she was so rude to jofus and didnt care that her child was in the bed next to her all she wanted was that stupid phone. god she pisses me off :x
it's just.. unbelievable. really. and when his family came over, she seemed so not "there". bitchy face, looking annoyed because somebody broke into her little bubble of dog shit, emilia and husband.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

This carseat would be illegal in the US. She's not in tight enough. if they got into an accident at a high enough speed that little girl could go flying through the top part of those straps because it's not a 5 point harness. And if she DIDN'T her neck would probably break.
Last edited by geeklove on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Anna looked so uncomfortable with Jonathan's family.
But anyway, his family seems very nice and his sister is so high-spirited compared to Anna :wink:
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:I think I just had it now. not only does the baby sleep in between its parents but those FILTHY dogs sleep in the bed as well! with the baby! WHAT THE FUCK! :o
To ice the cake, Jofatso has had same t-shirt on for last 3 days...super hygienic to put your baby in bed with someone who does manky things like that ...

Minions are going at it in the comments about Jofus not buying Anna a present - are you supposed to buy the mum a present??
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:I think I just had it now. not only does the baby sleep in between its parents but those FILTHY dogs sleep in the bed as well! with the baby! WHAT THE FUCK! :o
To ice the cake, Jofatso has had same t-shirt on for last 3 days...super hygienic to put your baby in bed with someone who does manky things like that ...

Minions are going at it in the comments about Jofus not buying Anna a present - are you supposed to buy the mum a present??
I would want a push present.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beth, love, if you're reading on here: they will never watch your creepy video because they don't care about you. it doesn't help to be super annoying.

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:beth, love, if you're reading on here: they will never watch your creepy video because they don't care about you. it doesn't help to be super annoying.

I was shocked that anna replied to her on twitter.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
Jaeme wrote:

then again: did she push a lot? no. did she have to push hard? no. was the baby suctioned out? yes.
I've never heard of women receiving presents after baby's birth. maybe it's an american thing. I don't know.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

There is NO EXCUSE for driving one handed while vlogging with your newborn daughter in the car. I hate him. I wish a police officer would have seen that and pulled him over and given him a 500 euro ticket.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:beth, love, if you're reading on here: they will never watch your creepy video because they don't care about you. it doesn't help to be super annoying.

I was shocked that anna replied to her on twitter.
probably by accident. then she tweeted her again if she had seen her freaking video. for the bazillionth time. and of course, princess didn't answer. I really have the feeling, anna replies to tweets because she feels like she has to. though it's always the same... "awww. thank you" or "ha ha ha :)" in beth's case it was option 1. anna really doesn't give a shit about the minions. jonathan probably does a little more.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:
Jaeme wrote:

then again: did she push a lot? no. did she have to push hard? no. was the baby suctioned out? yes.
I've never heard of women receiving presents after baby's birth. maybe it's an american thing. I don't know.
She's still going to be in pain and bleeding for weeks after. It's just supposed to be something the husband does to show his appreciation to his wife for enduring the pain necessary to deliver his child.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote: I would want a push present.
She's still going to be in pain and bleeding for weeks after. It's just supposed to be something the husband does to show his appreciation to his wife for enduring the pain necessary to deliver his child.
okay, that's right. I don't know though. I've never heard of that before.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:
okay, that's right. I don't know though. I've never heard of that before.
Me neither, only thing like that I've heard of is buying an eternity ring after the birth of your first child but I'm not sure if that's just a British thing or not.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Well I'm British an I can tell you there is no eternity ring or gifting the mum tradition after giving birth here at all.
ImageImage
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Well I'm British an I can tell you there is no eternity ring or gifting the mum tradition after giving birth here at all.
Maybe worded that wrong, I'm british too and generally understood it to be that you got the eternity ring after the birth of your first kid (not necessarily as a 'push present') or at an anniversary.

Still think it's funny though that the minions are getting into that but not a word was said about Anna not getting anything for Jofus at their anniversary.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”