TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

language
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by language »

VegasCupcake wrote:Hi guys, I've been lurking for ages now but I died a little inside at today's vlog and had to vent somewhere!
Anna told us she DOESN'T LIKE MUSIC. How can a human not like music??? What is she??? I refuse to believe she is even human any more.
Also was anyone else almost screaming at the screen for her just to get Jonothan to ring her precious phone? It was on loud and they'd been looking for it "all day" and not thought of just ringing it.
Phew. Glad to have got that out!!!
:wel: I think she just never developed as a teenager- normally that's how most teenagers develop their personalities, even if you're just listening to pop tunes at the time and synching them up with your life experiences.
It can't have been missing all day, she was still tweeting away the same things Ha ha ha, and, thank you xx.... But yeah, they're idiots who can't tell time or work out that phones ring when you ring them.
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

Is it just me, or does Anna seem totally unnatural when it comes to Emilia? I totally don't think she was ready at all to be a mother. I mean, it wasn't even a year ago that she said she was "paranoid" to become pregnant. It seems she cares more about making Emilia her real-life doll than she does being an actual mother. Although Jofatso is annoying with Emilia by poking her, etc. at least it seems he's genuinely excited to be a parent. I don't pick up any sort excitement from Anna, who just bosses Jofus around and belittles him if he doesn't dress Emilia right.

I don't know, it all just annoys me. I think Anna rushed into marriage and motherhood just for the image, to further her "perfect" persona. I don't think she was ready and it's really not fair to bring a baby into this world when you're not ready. This shit irks me, as I'm a grad student in Education and see kids come to school from broken, unloving families all the time. I hope Anna learns to be more selfless soon, for Emilia's sake.
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

i never see them hold the baby in a normal way a baby should be held they keep sitting her up or lying her on their chest, does no one else find this weird?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Is it just me, or does Anna seem totally unnatural when it comes to Emilia? I totally don't think she was ready at all to be a mother. I mean, it wasn't even a year ago that she said she was "paranoid" to become pregnant. It seems she cares more about making Emilia her real-life doll than she does being an actual mother. Although Jofatso is annoying with Emilia by poking her, etc. at least it seems he's genuinely excited to be a parent. I don't pick up any sort excitement from Anna, who just bosses Jofus around and belittles him if he doesn't dress Emilia right.

I don't know, it all just annoys me. I think Anna rushed into marriage and motherhood just for the image, to further her "perfect" persona. I don't think she was ready and it's really not fair to bring a baby into this world when you're not ready. This shit irks me, as I'm a grad student in Education and see kids come to school from broken, unloving families all the time. I hope Anna learns to be more selfless soon, for Emilia's sake.
I hope she bonds more. I don't think she feels for Emilia the way most mother's care for their children. Emilia deserves a loving mother.

Jonathan just needs to grow a f-cking brain. He loves Emilia but he just doesn't f-cking get that so many of the things he's doing with Emilia could easily maim or kill her. It's frustrating that he cares more about spiting the 'HATERZ' than the wellbeing of his daughter.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:"Why would you not co-sleep with your baby?", he asks. Because your fat gut could crush her, dimwit!
O crap! LOL! :lol: :lol: Just catching up!
Edie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Edie »

The co sleeping thing bothers me most of all. Did she read a single book when she was pregnant? It's just not safe when you're that tired.
GentleHerpes

Unread post by GentleHerpes »

I've been lurking ever since the new gg website, been too lazy to make a username.

I recently started watching them again just to see Emelia and see Jofus and Anna take care of her. I honestly think it's okay for them to co-sleep with the baby at this age, especially if Anna is breastfeeding. But when Anna starts feeding less at night, I think they should definitely put the baby in her own crib. I wish they had a bigger bed though. As far as Anna, she definitely needs to check her attitude. With the whole missing phone thing, she couldn't reach under the pillow and look for the phone on her own? She HAD to have Jofus walk around and reach under the pillow SHE was laying on? And then yell at him to put the pillows back where they were? Ungrateful.

I think Jofus is doing a great job. The only concern I have is driving with the baby + vlogging, and holding the baby wrong. The poking thing doesn't really bug me. He seems genuinely excited to have a child, whereas Anna seems uninterested.

They just both need to take more parenting classes though.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

GentleHerpes wrote:I've been lurking ever since the new gg website, been too lazy to make a username.

I recently started watching them again just to see Emelia and see Jofus and Anna take care of her. I honestly think it's okay for them to co-sleep with the baby at this age, especially if Anna is breastfeeding. But when Anna starts feeding less at night, I think they should definitely put the baby in her own crib. I wish they had a bigger bed though. As far as Anna, she definitely needs to check her attitude. With the whole missing phone thing, she couldn't reach under the pillow and look for the phone on her own? She HAD to have Jofus walk around and reach under the pillow SHE was laying on? And then yell at him to put the pillows back where they were? Ungrateful.

I think Jofus is doing a great job. The only concern I have is driving with the baby + vlogging, and holding the baby wrong. The poking thing doesn't really bug me. He seems genuinely excited to have a child, whereas Anna seems uninterested.

They just both need to take more parenting classes though.
welcome! what a wonderful username you have :D
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Edie wrote:The co sleeping thing bothers me most of all. Did she read a single book when she was pregnant? It's just not safe when you're that tired.
It wouldn't bother me if they had bothered to learn what not to keep in the bed and gotten something to protect the baby from being rolled on in the night. they make moses baskets and things to put around the baby so you can't roll on them.

like this
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

geeklove wrote:
AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Is it just me, or does Anna seem totally unnatural when it comes to Emilia? I totally don't think she was ready at all to be a mother. I mean, it wasn't even a year ago that she said she was "paranoid" to become pregnant. It seems she cares more about making Emilia her real-life doll than she does being an actual mother. Although Jofatso is annoying with Emilia by poking her, etc. at least it seems he's genuinely excited to be a parent. I don't pick up any sort excitement from Anna, who just bosses Jofus around and belittles him if he doesn't dress Emilia right.

I hope she bonds more. I don't think she feels for Emilia the way most mother's care for their children. Emilia deserves a loving mother.

Jonathan just needs to grow a f-cking brain. He loves Emilia but he just doesn't f-cking get that so many of the things he's doing with Emilia could easily maim or kill her. It's frustrating that he cares more about spiting the 'HATERZ' than the wellbeing of his daughter.

Exactly. Anna has very little maternal nurturing instinct and bond with Emilia and they both are in dire need of parenting classes. You can't just wing it when it comes to caring for a baby... this is when they depend on others for literally their every need. Babies can't survive without caregivers. I know classes can only teach so much, but at least they'd show them what NOT to do and what's not safe for baby.
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

I'm starting to feel really bad for Jonathan. Anna seems really emotionally manipulative and Jonathan seems to compensate with his humour. His family seem lovely though, so warm and friendly.

He's doing the best he can. With Sina and Albi he kept saying 'not too close' whilst Anna was just crying about the dogs meeting their 'baby sister'. You can kinda see in his eyes a kind of sadness after Anna critises him - the first time at the hospital with the outfits and the second today regarding the phone. Bless him. :(

I know vlogging whilst driving isn't the safest thing to do but to me it looks like he is holding the steering wheel and resting the camera on top so it's not like he's holding his arm out vertical and driving one handed y'know? Obviously that's not safe but you see people texting away whilst driving or eating a hamburger on the motorway so it could be worse haha.
GentleHerpes

Lea wrote:I'm starting to feel really bad for Jonathan. Anna seems really emotionally manipulative and Jonathan seems to compensate with his humour. His family seem lovely though, so warm and friendly.

He's doing the best he can. With Sina and Albi he kept saying 'not too close' whilst Anna was just crying about the dogs meeting their 'baby sister'. You can kinda see in his eyes a kind of sadness after Anna critises him - the first time at the hospital with the outfits and the second today regarding the phone. Bless him. :(

I know vlogging whilst driving isn't the safest thing to do but to me it looks like he is holding the steering wheel and resting the camera on top so it's not like he's holding his arm out vertical and driving one handed y'know? Obviously that's not safe but you see people texting away whilst driving or eating a hamburger on the motorway so it could be worse haha.
I definitely agree. He's putting way more effort into this than Anna is, I hope this changes after she recovers, which should only take about 2 weeks.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lea wrote:I'm starting to feel really bad for Jonathan. Anna seems really emotionally manipulative and Jonathan seems to compensate with his humour. His family seem lovely though, so warm and friendly.

I feel sorry for him too sometimes. he really tries to do everything right but fails miserably most of the time. instead of bitching at him, she should be more supportive. it's his first child as well. but driving while having the camera in your hand with baby in the car... sorry, this is beyond dumb.
TheLittleOwl

Unread post by TheLittleOwl »

Just catching up on the vlogs because I've been away

DID ONE OF THE DOGS ACTUALLY LICK THE BABY'S MOUTH?!?!?! D: D: D:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

I don't feel sorry for him. He thinks that all they need is each other and it's fine and great to spend all their time together. Dofus needs to wake up, she's cranky and mean because she has no outlet for anything. He's had her cooped up for at least a year. More and more so throughout their relationship. She needs people, company, friends, interests, etc. I'd be mean too in her position. She needs professional help as she's not able to pick herself up from this mire. He makes her feel guilty whenever they are separated by whining and acting like a child. It's funny, he's a father figure in a sense to her, but he's also her child in another. She tolerates a lot of his annoying habits and he's got some doozies. She was actually pretty alive with his family there and behaved quite animatedly. Just because he thinks he doesn't need anybody but her (he's wrong) doesn't mean she won't greatly benefit and become nicer if she gets her own life.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheLittleOwl wrote:Just catching up on the vlogs because I've been away

DID ONE OF THE DOGS ACTUALLY LICK THE BABY'S MOUTH?!?!?! D: D: D:
yep! twice!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

GentleHerpes wrote:

I definitely agree. He's putting way more effort into this than Anna is, I hope this changes after she recovers, which should only take about 2 weeks.
Also, he's not doing the best he can. If he did, he'd go take the baby classes, read up on things, inform himself, not arrogantly presume he'll learn as he goes. He had, still has, lots of ways he could benefit his daughter but no, he's too good for it, thinks he's a natural. Nope, I don't feel bad for him one bit. He harvests what he's sown.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:

I don't feel sorry for him. He thinks that all they need is each other and it's fine and great to spend all their time together. Dofus needs to wake up, she's cranky and mean because she has no outlet for anything. He's had her cooped up for at least a year. More and more so throughout their relationship. She needs people, company, friends, interests, etc. I'd be mean too in her position. She needs professional help as she's not able to pick herself up from this mire. He makes her feel guilty whenever they are separated by whining and acting like a child. It's funny, he's a father figure in a sense to her, but he's also her child in another. She tolerates a lot of his annoying habits and he's got some doozies. She was actually pretty alive with his family there and behaved quite animatedly. Just because he thinks he doesn't need anybody but her (he's wrong) doesn't mean she won't greatly benefit and become nicer if she gets her own life.
you got a point there. I was really shocked yesterday when he spoke about he loves to live in his little cocoon with anna and that he needs nothing else. well, maybe he doesn't. but obviously anna is a girl. a very girly one. and no, she's not a woman, she's a girl still. and those kind of female human beings need company, I think. even if they just chat about face masks, so what. but she doesn't have anyone other than fatso, her mom, erika and the animals. it must be really lonely.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Omg, I thought that the world will end for Anna, just because she lost her phone and couldn't find it under the pillow. It was like somebody took a toy from a kid.
GentleHerpes

Gin0915 wrote:

She doesn't have very many friends, if at all, though. She just has MSD and her sisters, which she sees basically every day. And if she wanted to go out more, be independent, she should have gotten her driver's license so Jofus doesn't have to take her everywhere. They BOTH need to get out with their own family and friends separately more, as it would probably be more healthy.

As for tolerating the habits, hey.. That's who she decided to marry and be with, if she didn't like that, she shouldn't have married/stayed with him at all. That's nobody's fault but hers.

I was impressed with the way she acted with his family in today's vlog, moreso than how she acted with Jofus' mom.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”