Tayler Tragedy Part 15

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy part 15

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:She's an idiot! Not only do laser tattoo removals hurt more than the actual tattoo themselves, but they're expensive as FUCK! Haha I knew she'd regret those things, someday!

My advice: Tayler, go to Sephora and get one of Kat Von D's tattoo concealer. She designed it specificially for women with tattoos who want to cover them up for special events, etc. Put it on your tattoos when they start to fade. Maybe no one will notice lol.

About the second hand clothing: I'm a true fashonista, and even I love going to thrift stores and getting awesome things for a few bucks. Someone like Tayler NEEDS to second hand shop, because she doesn't have all the money in the world for expensive clothing.
My friend uses that concealer to cover up a small ice cream tattoo on her knuckles and she's a receptionist at a doctors office. You can't even tell she has it. Works miracles. Does anyone remember when Tayler got rid of her cheek piercings awhile back because supposedly her cousin or something was going to help her get a job where she worked and she took them out because it was a respectable job, so she took them out so her cheeks to heal. How was getting knuckle tattoos going to help her out now?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

barbiegirl wrote:That's so weird!

I just did my feature for uni on tattoo removal and here are some facts I got from tattoo shops and a girl who got her tattoo removed.

1. Pink ink will not shift. There is no way you can get rid of that, only way to hide it is to get a cover up.
2. It is extremely painful.
3. It is expensive. The cheapest tattoo studio I found near me was £30 an hour and you need a session a month for at least 10 months.
4. It needs to be looked after. It blisters and is prone to infection.

And finally, does anyone watch the real housewives of OC? Tamara wanted her knuckle tattoo removed, tried laser treatment and it didn't work. She ended up getting it cut out. Good luck with that on every finger.
Not to mention, the scar tissue usually ends up looking worse than the tattoo they're wanting to get removed. I know a lady who impulsively got a tattoo of a butterfly on her hand and had it removed, well is still in the process, and it looks 100% worse now than it did before.
Natlu22
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Natlu22 »

New thread possibly?
*i fought for my right to be a bitch*
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »