TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Bebenugget

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Bebenugget »

List of Problems With The Vlogs/A&J behaviour

- Emilia is sleeping in there bed WITH THE DOGS. she could fall off the bed, they could roll onto her, the dogs could do anything to her while they A&J are asleep.

- They let sina lick INSIDE her mouth, that is really scary, not one of them stopped it happening or told sina no.

- Anna is showing signs of depression and perphaps and ED

- Johnathon continues to drive and vlog ! one hand driving with a baby is not safe. Even when anna was pregnant he refused to drive properly, why the hell would anna not hold the camera ?

- Anna should be sitting in the back with the baby until she is at least a few weeks older, that mirror is helpful but what if she starts crying, we all know anna wont tend to her because she will be too busy on her phone and johnathon who will be driving AND vloging will end up trying to poke her from the front seat.

- Those dogs have not been bathed or walked at all for ages.

I seriously think they would benefit from going to mother and baby classes , they will learn how to take proper care of their baby and holy shit :0 talk to REAL people that arent 12.
language
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by language »

beautyish2 wrote:
Jaeme wrote:Aaaaand they're whoring the poor baby out again for more attention.

I do find it slightly amusing that they chose to put that advert on the page as his story :hee:

they have no shame
o.O I think they mean 150,000 is their goal for the baby to making enough money for them. (There is so much wrong in having to type that sentence I can't even...) It's about 123,000 or so at the moment, a week later, with it having been on Yahoo. How many hundreds of repeat views there are from Beth Mars alone probably doesn't help either to form a realistic picture of their popularity. Bless them though for thinking their 12th page article in a local free paper is something worth home editing- my younger brother's been in that paper twice at least just because his friend wanted a topical youth story (both times double pages, not a half page above ad space), and most of Cork's probably been in it by accident. They must have pretty much begged for space/been rude if they only got a half page.
Bebenugget

OH and i forgot to add that the way anna is being praised for her ''amazing looks and behaviour'' during birth is an insult to Real women that havent chosen the drugged off your tits option, NEWSFLASH, your not supposed to look like a model while your giving birth, your supposed to sweat and cry and all that crap. Anna's labour was really disturbing to watch, it was like she had no idea what was happening to her shes more of a girl than a woman especially when it comes down to caring for emilia she has more intrest in dressing her and showing her off than making sure she is well fed and happy like any normal mother would.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

language wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:

I do find it slightly amusing that they chose to put that advert on the page as his story :hee:

they have no shame
o.O I think they mean 150,000 is their goal for the baby to making enough money for them. (There is so much wrong in having to type that sentence I can't even...) It's about 123,000 or so at the moment, a week later, with it having been on Yahoo. How many hundreds of repeat views there are from Beth Mars alone probably doesn't help either to form a realistic picture of their popularity. Bless them though for thinking their 12th page article in a local free paper is something worth home editing- my younger brother's been in that paper twice at least just because his friend wanted a topical youth story (both times double pages, not a half page above ad space), and most of Cork's probably been in it by accident. They must have pretty much begged for space/been rude if they only got a half page.
I was in the paper in a city I don't think I've ever even been to just for being born.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote:OH and i forgot to add that the way anna is being praised for her ''amazing looks and behaviour'' during birth is an insult to Real women that havent chosen the drugged off your tits option, NEWSFLASH, your not supposed to look like a model while your giving birth, your supposed to sweat and cry and all that crap. Anna's labour was really disturbing to watch, it was like she had no idea what was happening to her shes more of a girl than a woman especially when it comes down to caring for emilia she has more intrest in dressing her and showing her off than making sure she is well fed and happy like any normal mother would.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Bebenugget wrote:List of Problems With The Vlogs/A&J behaviour

- Emilia is sleeping in there bed WITH THE DOGS. she could fall off the bed, they could roll onto her, the dogs could do anything to her while they A&J are asleep.

- They let sina lick INSIDE her mouth, that is really scary, not one of them stopped it happening or told sina no.

- Anna is showing signs of depression and perphaps and ED

- Johnathon continues to drive and vlog ! one hand driving with a baby is not safe. Even when anna was pregnant he refused to drive properly, why the hell would anna not hold the camera ?

- Anna should be sitting in the back with the baby until she is at least a few weeks older, that mirror is helpful but what if she starts crying, we all know anna wont tend to her because she will be too busy on her phone and johnathon who will be driving AND vloging will end up trying to poke her from the front seat.

- Those dogs have not been bathed or walked at all for ages.

I seriously think they would benefit from going to mother and baby classes , they will learn how to take proper care of their baby and holy shit :0 talk to REAL people that arent 12.
How could you expect Anna to put her phone away to take care of her child? Asking waaay too much of Principessa. That woman is stuck to it like the pee stains on the floors.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Anna, unglue the frickin phone from your hand. In the "intro" you see her phone RIGHT next to Emilia's head. http://www.internationalparentingassoci ... hones.html this article will tell you that cell phone radiation can endanger a baby's developing brain. It is also harmful for pregnant women to hold their cellphones near their bellies as well. I only have my cell phone when I am making a call or someone calls me. I don't "fiddle" around on it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
language
Informer
Informer

geeklove wrote:
Bebenugget wrote:OH and i forgot to add that the way anna is being praised for her ''amazing looks and behaviour'' during birth is an insult to Real women that havent chosen the drugged off your tits option, NEWSFLASH, your not supposed to look like a model while your giving birth, your supposed to sweat and cry and all that crap. Anna's labour was really disturbing to watch, it was like she had no idea what was happening to her shes more of a girl than a woman especially when it comes down to caring for emilia she has more intrest in dressing her and showing her off than making sure she is well fed and happy like any normal mother would.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
I agree on the birth thing. Having been off my tits before, the last thing I want to have happen to me while in that state is surgery and someone vacuuming a baby out of me. I'd love to have kids, amn't looking forward to the *actually pushing* a kid out of me, but, jesus, not on that amount of drugs. I would like to be fully cognisant when someone tells me they want to vacuum something out of me and doubly so when they say they want to cut me. That's the kind of shit that I should not be off my tits for.
Lilja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilja »

sand and water wrote:Anna, unglue the frickin phone from your hand. In the "intro" you see her phone RIGHT next to Emilia's head. http://www.internationalparentingassoci ... hones.html this article will tell you that cell phone radiation can endanger a baby's developing brain. It is also harmful for pregnant women to hold their cellphones near their bellies as well. I only have my cell phone when I am making a call or someone calls me. I don't "fiddle" around on it.
Even in the thumbnail for today's vlog you can see her holding onto her phone. The only time I think I have seen her without it was when she 'lost' it. But I did notice some (strategically placed?) baby books on the headboard of the bed when she was talking about peeing herself :?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I really can't believe it...
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=x8N5023SlmQ

Today's comments for anyone who wants to read without giving them a view. Same old same old, dirty dog comments..defensive minions bashing people.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

I do not understand these two. Why don't they just let Emilia sleep in her crib in the bedroom during the day and use a baby monitor? Also THEY sleep when Emilia sleeps? You've got to be kidding me!

They should be using this time when she's sleeping a lot to do tasks around the house. I honestly feel bad they both have to be home 24/7 for the bad. It seems boring and unnecessary...
language
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:

Yeah, it's like they're giving us things for the gallery with their level of photoshop...
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

ew. he said emilia should marry him.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Also, you know, Jonathan is never getting laid again. It took Anna exactly 2 minutes to be like, "Oh Emilia's co-sleeping!"
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geeklove wrote:ew. he said emilia should marry him.
yeah....I found that icky/cringey.

I made a comment on the video that for someone who's so concerned about his kid leaving maybe he shouldn't put naked pictures of her on the internet.

Cue minion attack!
savetheempire wrote:Also, you know, Jonathan is never getting laid again. It took Anna exactly 2 minutes to be like, "Oh Emilia's co-sleeping!"
Judging from what she was saying near the end I'd think it's a pretty safe assumption he's never getting any again and that Emilia will be an only child
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

language wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Yeah, it's like they're giving us things for the gallery with their level of photoshop...
I'm gonna have to watch a ton of cat videos to calm me down again. and cuddle with my kitty.
Bebenugget

have you heard about the fathers that kidnap and rape their daughters and hide them in underbuilds and breed them, there was a story where that happened that i read a few years ago and i think he made her have like 7 kids and they all grew up in that dungeon and only went outside once she escaped.

Im not saying thats anything that jonathon would do but it reminded me of that when he said he wants to mary her :?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
yeah....I found that icky/cringey.

I made a comment on the video that for someone who's so concerned about his kid leaving maybe he shouldn't put naked pictures of her on the internet.

Cue minion attack!
I mean, I can understand like "I don't want my little girl to date" but my mind WOULD NOT go right for "she should marry her dad" it would go to "she should become a nun" lol no incest ick.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

She says that she has absolutely no pelvic floor muscles now and can't do kegals. Hmm I'm not sure about the other mother's on here, but I had an episiotomy and I was still able to do kegals. Anna, I think the reason you have no pelvic floor muscles is because you are suppose to be working them out during the last stages of pregnancy, DAILY. This is why you couldn't push her out. SMH.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”