geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

Bebenugget wrote:
geeklove wrote:ew. he said emilia should marry him.
have you heard about the fathers that kidnap and rape their daughters and hide them in underbuilds and breed them, there was a story where that happened that i read a few years ago and i think he made her have like 7 kids and they all grew up in that dungeon and only went outside once she escaped.

Im not saying thats anything that jonathon would do but it reminded me of that when he said he wants to mary her :?
ugh. unfortunately incest happens way more than it should. sickos should not reproduce.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:She says that she has absolutely no pelvic floor muscles now and can't do kegals. Hmm I'm not sure about the other mother's on here, but I had an episiotomy and I was still able to do kegals. Anna, I think the reason you have no pelvic floor muscles is because you are suppose to be working them out during the last stages of pregnancy, DAILY. This is why you couldn't push her out. SMH.
Even us non-preggos should work them out. it makes your sex better.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

sand and water wrote:She says that she has absolutely no pelvic floor muscles now and can't do kegals. Hmm I'm not sure about the other mother's on here, but I had an episiotomy and I was still able to do kegals. Anna, I think the reason you have no pelvic floor muscles is because you are suppose to be working them out during the last stages of pregnancy, DAILY. This is why you couldn't push her out. SMH.
Can you get them back after you lose them?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

geeklove wrote:
Even us non-preggos should work them out. it makes your sex better.
that's what I heard, too! didn't try it though.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
Can you get them back after you lose them?
You don't really lose them. They're just really weak. What you do is clench like you're holding your pee in and if you drive you could try clenching and holding for the duration of a stoplight. If you do that every time you drive it'll get really easy. and they have weights you can insert to make them even stronger.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

why doesn't anna know how to wash white clothes... especially baby clothes... they need to be washed at 60 degrees. jeesuz, it's not that hard. if it has bad stains: 60 degrees. if it's white and cotton and has bad stains: 60 degrees!

I mean how did she live before? did she live under a freaking rock?
IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IceIce »

geeklove wrote:So today's vlog, Emilia and Jonathan go out without anna. I swear, if he vlogs himself while driving I will LOSE IT. it's one thing to put himself in danger and another to put his week old daughter in danger.
My brother-in-law picked me up this weekend cause I didn't have my car and he did not even drive one meter when I did not have a seat belt on. Now, I normally do put the seat belt on automatically, but I hadn't seen their new car before and it was very strange looking so I got stuck on that, but the point is that he did not even drive one meter! That is what a sensible father does. And no, he would not even consider driving if he had to hold camera or a phone in one had when driving.

I haven't even watched the vlogs lately, not even the labor vlog. I am absolutely disgusted that they let Sina lick Emilia's mouth/face. Someone call animal control and child protective services before it's too late!

And oh my god there's a lot of pages in the previous thread and in this one too. I was away for a few days only! :D
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

I would like to challenge Jofus and ask him to put a picture of himself (and one of Anna ) when they were babies (naked) on twitter. :o I'm sure he'd think how awful and vile to ask for such a thing,which is my point exactly. I wouldn't want to see it so its kinda scary to ask because he so dumb he might do it. If he wouldn't do that, then why is it ok to do it to Emilia? They think its ok because " OMG UGUYS she's just a baby!" We were all babies.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Jaeme wrote:
yeah....I found that icky/cringey.

I made a comment on the video that for someone who's so concerned about his kid leaving maybe he shouldn't put naked pictures of her on the internet.

Cue minion attack!
savetheempire wrote:Also, you know, Jonathan is never getting laid again. It took Anna exactly 2 minutes to be like, "Oh Emilia's co-sleeping!"
Judging from what she was saying near the end I'd think it's a pretty safe assumption he's never getting any again and that Emilia will be an only child
Don't worry. I see people are jumping on your case. I commented on it helping out a bit. This OMG girl just likes to use profanities because she logically can't think of a good argument against you ;)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just put that damn phone away. that piece of vlog would be quite cute if she'd just put the freaking phone away. for god's sake.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

officially at a loss for words.

beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

lol I know..sicko!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
yeah....I found that icky/cringey.

I made a comment on the video that for someone who's so concerned about his kid leaving maybe he shouldn't put naked pictures of her on the internet.

Cue minion attack!
savetheempire wrote:Also, you know, Jonathan is never getting laid again. It took Anna exactly 2 minutes to be like, "Oh Emilia's co-sleeping!"
Judging from what she was saying near the end I'd think it's a pretty safe assumption he's never getting any again and that Emilia will be an only child
Don't worry. I see people are jumping on your case. I commented on it helping out a bit. This OMG girl just likes to use profanities because she logically can't think of a good argument against you ;)
I saw - thanks for the much needed injection of common sense. It's quite scary that they claim to be over 18 and have absolutely no sense of what is and isn't appropriate for sharing with overly obsessed fans.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FYI For people who were wondering about sprinkleofglitter
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Jaeme wrote: I made a comment on the video that for someone who's so concerned about his kid leaving maybe he shouldn't put naked pictures of her on the internet.

Cue minion attack!

I saw - thanks for the much needed injection of common sense. It's quite scary that they claim to be over 18 and have absolutely no sense of what is and isn't appropriate for sharing with overly obsessed fans.
The part that made me comment was that the person then called you a sicko/pedo for showing the slightest bit of concern over this picture. It's like wtf?! How did they even work that out in their tiny tiny brain?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aww little miss bipolar commenter jennybean told me to shut up. How cute.
hopelesscoconut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hopelesscoconut »

I couldn't help but think that the main reason why they choose to co sleep with Emilia is because they're too lazy to clean out all the toys and such from the crib...that and the fact they never bought/were given a changing table so they use the crib as one.

As for the not liking music.....How is that possible? I couldn't stand how she said that she didn't like music, so she didn't find it necessary to play music to Emilia while she was pregnant. She almost sounded like she felt she was too good to like any kind of music even came off as selfish...doing things for Emilia only if she liked it herself.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lofticries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lofticries »

I remember that Anna sometimes was without make up before and while she was pregnant...but since Emilia is there she always wears make up, even in bed. What is wrong with her? :?
KITTY

Unread post by KITTY »

geez Irish carseats make me nervous with the lack of chest clip... i swear the baby could fly straight out the middle of those straps on impact!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”