TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

lofticries wrote:I remember that Anna sometimes was without make up before and while she was pregnant...but since Emilia is there she always wears make up, even in bed. What is wrong with her? :?
Yeah that whole week that she was "deathly ill" with allergies :roll: she didn't put one speck of makeup on. Interesting.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

why are people bashing co-sleeping?? :?
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I can't watch these two anymore. They have the dogs in the bed with the baby! I knew they were dumb but are they f'n retarded?? I know Jofatso said before that he does things deliberately to irritate the haterzzzz... but at the cost of the child's health and welfare??! I can't watch it, it's a disaster waiting to happen.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:Aww little miss bipolar commenter jennybean told me to shut up. How cute.
now, she's changing her opinions on them like her underwear, doesn't she?
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

prettyitalianbella wrote:why are people bashing co-sleeping?? :?
Because they're allowing the dogs to sleep in the bed.

Because their bed is filthy and the pillows have fecal matter.

Because they tweet photos with a duvet covering most of Emilia's body.

Most of us here probably don't think co-sleeping is a bad idea for most people, but given the above statements, I'm 99.9% sure it's not good for Emilia.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I personally don't see anything wrong with co-sleeping in general. Co-sleeping with 2 filthy dogs and a newborn only a couple days old is a different story. I co-slept with my daughter over a year due to breastfeeding and separation issues, but I can't do that with my 2nd. I made a rule for myself that he will be in the crib at 3 months, because I can't be laying in bed with him at naptime when my daughter needs my attention as well.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

What happened with the changing table? They went on enough about it for weeks. Were they hoping it would be gifted to them or something?
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

sand and water wrote:
I personally don't see anything wrong with co-sleeping in general. Co-sleeping with 2 filthy dogs and a newborn only a couple days old is a different story. I co-slept with my daughter over a year due to breastfeeding and separation issues, but I can't do that with my 2nd. I made a rule for myself that he will be in the crib at 3 months, because I can't be laying in bed with him at naptime when my daughter needs my attention as well.
yes i agree...i was just wondering because i co-sleep with my son in a nice clean bed (lol) and i love it, lus like you said its easier to breast feed :)
KITTY

Unread post by KITTY »

Nothing wrong with co-sleeping, but there is a lot wrong with the way they are doing it.

Filthy bed, too many pillows/blankets/obstructions around her head, DOGS! ...A recipe for disaster.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

anna and jonathan THIS is how your baby should look in a carseat. i'm not sure if you need to buy an attachment or what not but please make sure it looks something like the images below so your daughter does not fly of her seat out god forbid you were in a wreck! she also needs head support becasue her neck is unable to support her head as of yet. please look into investing in something like shown in the images below.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

KITTY wrote:Nothing wrong with co-sleeping, but there is a lot wrong with the way they are doing it.

Filthy bed, too many pillows/blankets/obstructions around her head, DOGS! ...A recipe for disaster.
yes! i foresee many many long nights in the emergency room if they don't get their act together.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Ugh why o why does that massive douche have a baby......so he'll use his kid to spite an internet forum...WTF :grump:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

lalaa wrote:anna and jonathan THIS is how your baby should look in a carseat. i'm not sure if you need to buy an attachment or what not but please make sure it looks something like the images below so your daughter does not fly of her seat out god forbid you were in a wreck! she also needs head support becasue her neck is unable to support her head as of yet. please look into investing in something like shown in the images below.

It's clear he put the attachment for the centre (across the chest) to one side or needs to buy it. When I saw the earlier photo I knew something was amiss. Surely they have to notice this themselves. They can't be that clueless can they??!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lalaa wrote:anna and jonathan THIS is how your baby should look in a carseat. i'm not sure if you need to buy an attachment or what not but please make sure it looks something like the images below so your daughter does not fly of her seat out god forbid you were in a wreck! she also needs head support becasue her neck is unable to support her head as of yet. please look into investing in something like shown in the images below.

Right On! Looks 100% better than the ragtag thing they have their poor kid in --Off topic who's super cute babies yours? <3
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

magicdragon wrote:

It's clear he put the attachment for the centre (across the chest) to one side or needs to buy it. When I saw the earlier photo I knew something was amiss. Surely they have to notice this themselves. They can't be that clueless can they??!
Never seen one of those attachments on a baby seats here.
bitsandpieces

Unread post by bitsandpieces »

the thing with car seats is they completely depend on where you're located. Each country has their own regulations so before throwing stones make sure that what they have is up to Irish regulations (not your own country - unless you're in Ireland)
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Someone said the 5-point harness wasn't legal in Ireland, so I guess the carseat dumb and dumber has is the right one.
KITTY

Unread post by KITTY »

Is it all european seats that don't have a chest clip?
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

magicdragon wrote:

It's clear he put the attachment for the centre (across the chest) to one side or needs to buy it. When I saw the earlier photo I knew something was amiss. Surely they have to notice this themselves. They can't be that clueless can they??![/quote]

i haven't a clue but when i saw kitty (i think it was kitty) post the photo of emilia in her carseat i knew something was wrong as well therefore wanted to paste some photos here for them because we all know they won't do it themselves. i don't even know the poor girl and i worry for her safety.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

nickypicky wrote:
lalaa wrote:

Right On! Looks 100% better than the ragtag thing they have their poor kid in --Off topic who's super cute babies yours? <3
haha, i got them off google. they are cute, aren't they?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”