TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 27

yourmom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 27

Unread post by yourmom »

tamithomas wrote:This family must have the GG record for the amount of threads made to them. Can't believe part 28 already shortly.
Just another reason for them to think their shit don't stink.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Also, as someone else said, most minion r going to see B&J...A&J are just riding and hanging on their coattails just to get more famous!!
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Wonder if they will get security since he said now at least 300 minions have signed up to go? When they get 'mobbed' they will know how Harry Styles felt in Paris :lol: De.......lusionals! Both of them!
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Nesoi wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
tamithomas wrote: Personally I don't think it'd be fair on their part if any of us go. I mean, it's one thing to gossip here but it would be a low blow to crash the party sorta speak. May as well let them have their fun times and we can bitch about it all we want here lol.
Meh, the minions don't play fair, don't see why we should feel compelled to do so. I'd not go anyway, unless I had some devious plan, :misch:, lol. This is the meeting with Judy, no? It'll be hysterical to go and make a big deal of J&B while feigning complete ignorance of LeDufs, pretend-thinking they are their assistants or something minionish.
Oh lord..I was joking about going to their dumbass meet up..before anyone starts accusing us of planning an invasion. I wouldn't waste my money on the travel. Who would travel all that way to see 2 strangers babies, unless they were distant family or you were under 20? But if anyone is planning to go (ie any minions or die hard suckers lurking here...do have a great time!
Oh, hell, no! Don't worry, we're talking purely in jest here. If nothing else (and there's plenty of it) I'd not want to sustain damage to my corneas from the light reflecting off Dofungal balding pate, or add to his minion numbers--you know he'll be counting.

I cannot believe both pairs of dunces are taking their babies to this mob meeting. Hope the kids rebel.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
Nesoi wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Meh, the minions don't play fair, don't see why we should feel compelled to do so. I'd not go anyway, unless I had some devious plan, :misch:, lol. This is the meeting with Judy, no? It'll be hysterical to go and make a big deal of J&B while feigning complete ignorance of LeDufs, pretend-thinking they are their assistants or something minionish.
Oh lord..I was joking about going to their dumbass meet up..before anyone starts accusing us of planning an invasion. I wouldn't waste my money on the travel. Who would travel all that way to see 2 strangers babies, unless they were distant family or you were under 20? But if anyone is planning to go (ie any minions or die hard suckers lurking here...do have a great time!
Oh, hell, no! Don't worry, we're talking purely in jest here. If nothing else (and there's plenty of it) I'd not want to sustain damage to my corneas from the light reflecting off Dofungal balding pate, or add to his minion numbers--you know he'll be counting.

I cannot believe both pairs of dunces are taking their babies to this mob meeting. Hope the kids rebel.
If I lived in dublin, I'd totally crash that meet up. just for fuuunsssiiiio, ha jofatso.
LuLu19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LuLu19 »

[quote="tamithomas"][quote="proudmama"][quote="lemontree"]who did this? :rofl:

How bad does her hair look in this style? I mean its always a mess and so not flattering with her huge forehead :lol:
Also is that the freaking leopard print cardigan shes wearing yet AGAIN? Could this woman get anymore boring :?
Ingrid1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ingrid1 »

Calling Emilia overweight is a little much. She's not overweight and should not be "burning calories", I'm sorry. She's just a baby and they have growth spurts all the time and the weight is going to fluctuate as she gets taller. That being said, I still don't think they feed her very healthily. Bread has almost 0 nutritious value aside from refined sugars and without any teeth to chew her food, she would have been better off still breast fed. Babies can be breast fed for the first year, no problem. I also think that the middle-of-the-night feeding is a bit much considering how much they stuff her face during the day time.

Her height is in the 5th percentile for her age! That is a bit alarming I think.

The reason why Emilia hasn't crawled yet is probably because she hasn't had much floor time. She's always in that damn high chair or watching Peppa Pig or whatever. I'm sorry but they've been shoving her in front of the TV since the day she was born and babies do not understand TV! There's absolutely no need for that shit. She should be using her imagination and playing at this age. Once she starts forming sentences and understanding human conversations, then ok, she can watch TV. But I honestly never understood why Anna shoved her in front of the TV while she made her breakfast instead of sitting Emilia down on the playmat or a playpen while she played with her toys and moved her feet around a bit.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so anna apologized on instagram for posting her breakfast so late (really woman, I don't give a shit. you eat that same crappy porridge every.single.day) and mentioned that they have had an emergency regarding emilia's front tooth in the same post. ya, it's really not that important if something's wrong with you baby.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

From Anna's instagram-
Emilia was not impressed that they made her take off her bow for her passport pic! Ha ha ha #babypassport #emiliatommasina #babystylediet #babysacconejoly #passportpic #firstpassport #8monthold
Emilia wasn't impressed that she couldn't wear her bow or ANNA wasn't happy that her baby couldn't wear the bow in the picture and now may be mistaken for a boy? I say it was Anna.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Emilia had an emergency with her front tooth? In other words, she hit her mouth on something?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Emilia had an emergency with her front tooth? In other words, she hit her mouth on something?
or had three week old bread for breakfast? ^^ poor baby.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Emilia had an emergency with her front tooth? In other words, she hit her mouth on something?
or had three week old bread for breakfast? ^^ poor baby.
True! I bet they, once again, gave her something too hard for her to eat. They are morons. Seriously.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

My friend's daughter who was I think 2 or 3 at the time, fell off a chair and smacked her face on the tile. Her front teeth went up into her gums. Luckily the teeth came back down on their own and it caused no damage to her permanent teeth. Now this is a child old enough to sit in a chair without constant supervision, yet they leave an 8 month old on a bed unsupervised. They leave her in a co-sleeper that she is too old to be in unsupervised. It's an accident waiting to happen.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:My friend's daughter who was I think 2 or 3 at the time, fell off a chair and smacked her face on the tile. Her front teeth went up into her gums. Luckily the teeth came back down on their own and it caused no damage to her permanent teeth. Now this is a child old enough to sit in a chair without constant supervision, yet they leave an 8 month old on a bed unsupervised. They leave her in a co-sleeper that she is too old to be in unsupervised. It's an accident waiting to happen.
wow, what if she really hurt herself when she wasn't being supervised. nothing is impossible with these two idiots. :(

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”