TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

I don't think their home is soulless, it is actually pretty neat looking. To be honest it looks pretty nice with the fireplace and all, it's a normal house. Even if they stay there for a short period of time, it looks quite good. I like Anna and Jonathan's own rooms to, they look nicely decorated.
Not everybody has designer homes or whatsoever, it's a house I'd expect any family to live in.

To be truly honest I follow more American families too and I generally find a lot of their homes either old-fashioned or very 'cold' as opposed to cosy, like GabeandJesss or LoraandLayton (tile floors, stuffy couch, no accents colors whatsoever). They lack the 'homely' atmosphere which J&As home do has IMO. It is not cold.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:i may be in the minority here, but i think they have already bought a house and are possibly finalizing paperwork. lets get real, who in the hell is going to rent to them with 6 damn dogs, lol. in addition, they have been dropping hints for the last month or so and in yesterdays video anna clearly states she can not wait to move to their new house because it has a dishwasher and a better tumble dryer.

i saw a comment once on itsjudyslife saying youtubers get around $200 for 20,000 views. no idea if that is actually correct but if they are pumping out 2 videos a day from both channels plus annas blog income plus clicks from ads, they could be making a pretty decent living right now. also, they buy nothing other than food. majority of the things the own has been either sent by a company or a subscriber. however, I do agree with you ladies that youtube will not last forever and they definitely need a back up plan for the future.

we’ll see … only time will tell.
I'm inclined to agree about the house, it really looks like they may have bought it already. Or perhaps there is some family arrangement with a property. I've not watched for a while now, so I don't know whether he could have edited the vlogs to exclude house-hunting. Though that could be quite easy.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

language wrote: I think she read and enjoyed it rather than was wholly enthused. And she might take that for wholly enthused because she only lived by other people's expectations, so when she doesn't hate or mildy enjoys something she's doing she thinks that's what being enthused about something for yourself is. But even if she just enjoyed a book once she got into it, I don't think she can actually be enthused about it for herself- that would be having her own independent opinion and those are far beyond her safety zone.
The whole anniversary letter struck me like the Twilight apology- I doubt she wrote him anything as long in his anniversary card.
Yeah, that's probably true as to her reading. Haha, Twilight apology, it did sounds like she was making up in words what she doesn't feel in the heart.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Butterfly008 wrote:I don't think their home is soulless, it is actually pretty neat looking. To be honest it looks pretty nice with the fireplace and all, it's a normal house. Even if they stay there for a short period of time, it looks quite good. I like Anna and Jonathan's own rooms to, they look nicely decorated.
Not everybody has designer homes or whatsoever, it's a house I'd expect any family to live in.

To be truly honest I follow more American families too and I generally find a lot of their homes either old-fashioned or very 'cold' as opposed to cosy, like GabeandJesss or LoraandLayton (tile floors, stuffy couch, no accents colors whatsoever). They lack the 'homely' atmosphere which J&As home do has IMO. It is not cold.
where did you see the house? must have missed it.

edit: you probably mean their house right now. sorry.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geeklove wrote:Ew. I don't want to see her dried up scabby cord bit.
That gave me the boke. I'm surprised he doesn't share poopy nappies too. Fame seeking idiot :-(
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Also watched the "why we're moving" video. Can't quite believe how the irony of "we're not telling anybody anything because we want our privacy" was COMPLETELY lost on her.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Butterfly008 wrote:I don't think their home is soulless, it is actually pretty neat looking. To be honest it looks pretty nice with the fireplace and all, it's a normal house. Even if they stay there for a short period of time, it looks quite good. I like Anna and Jonathan's own rooms to, they look nicely decorated.

The home in itself isn't. It's a very nice property. But their decor is bland as hell. Anna's office looks like a minimalist teenager's room, and all that gag-inducing pink and cupcakes :roll:. Dofus's office is nothing special, it's all equipment, putting a few posters on the wall doesn't for decor make. Their bedroom though is cold and doesn't feel cozy at all. Generally, their taste is very IKEA-ish, plain and lacking in personality. I understand they cannot paint the walls and most of the furniture is not theirs but usually people are able to add some stamp of individuality to their living quarters. Their place doesn't look all that much different than it did before they moved in.

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Jaeme wrote:
That gave me the boke. I'm surprised he doesn't share poopy nappies too. Fame seeking idiot :-(
Give it time! He'll prob start the shock factor for views. He's done it so far pimping his 13 year old sis-in-law and his pregnant wife. I'd suggest dangerous/taboo things he may attempt but I'm afraid he might read them and carry them out!
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Gin0915 wrote: The home in itself isn't. It's a very nice property. But their decor is bland as hell. Anna's office looks like a minimalist teenager's room, and all that gag-inducing pink and cupcakes :roll:. Dofus's office is nothing special, it's all equipment, putting a few posters on the wall doesn't for decor make. Their bedroom though is cold and doesn't feel cozy at all. Generally, their taste is very IKEA-ish, plain and lacking in personality. I understand they cannot paint the walls and most of the furniture is not theirs but usually people are able to add some stamp of individuality to their living quarters. Their place doesn't look all that much different than it did before they moved in.
I think they stamped their individuality on the kitchen floor!! I'm curious to see if they even try to fix it up before moving out. Will there be another big saga about not getting their deposit back. I hope the landlady has downloaded all evidence to back up her case. I'd be furious if I'd rented them this property. In fact, I'd have them out on their ear long before now for keeping 6 dogs in the house.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:Also watched the "why we're moving" video. Can't quite believe how the irony of "we're not telling anybody anything because we want our privacy" was COMPLETELY lost on her.
can't imagine that there ever were people (possible threats so to say) outside of their house except for mama style diet.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:

The home in itself isn't. It's a very nice property. But their decor is bland as hell. Anna's office looks like a minimalist teenager's room, and all that gag-inducing pink and cupcakes :roll:. Dofus's office is nothing special, it's all equipment, putting a few posters on the wall doesn't for decor make. Their bedroom though is cold and doesn't feel cozy at all. Generally, their taste is very IKEA-ish, plain and lacking in personality. I understand they cannot paint the walls and most of the furniture is not theirs but usually people are able to add some stamp of individuality to their living quarters. Their place doesn't look all that much different than it did before they moved in.
it's also a matter of them being soulless and having no depth, lol. she is the definition of an ice queen. the rooms look put together but unlived except like, magicdragon stated, "they stamped their individuality on the kitchen floor" - so true! lol
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

magicdragon wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
Give it time! He'll prob start the shock factor for views. He's done it so far pimping his 13 year old sis-in-law and his pregnant wife. I'd suggest dangerous/taboo things he may attempt but I'm afraid he might read them and carry them out!
And, gag, some stupid minion made a comment under the scabby photo followed by #youbettermarryyourdaddy, sicko :o.

lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Also watched the "why we're moving" video. Can't quite believe how the irony of "we're not telling anybody anything because we want our privacy" was COMPLETELY lost on her.
can't imagine that there ever were people (possible threats so to say) outside of their house except for mama style diet.
lol, i agree and call major bs.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

it's also a matter of them being soulless and having no depth, lol. she is the definition of an ice queen. the rooms look put together but unlived except like, magicdragon stated, "they stamped their individuality on the kitchen floor" - so true! lol
Lol, they stamped their lack of personality on it. Though I honestly don't find Anny all that frosty, I find her suppressed, repressed and depressed, haha.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I think it's possible there may have been local teens who watched them and though it amusing to see them irl. Harmless but a bit freaky. You know the type of audience they attract? Those kids have neither brains nor manners.

Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:

Even if there were people outside I'd imagine they were of the teenage spotted variety that turned up to their "meet up" or as I prefer "car crash of toe curling awkwardness" ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I think it's possible there may have been local teens who watched them and though it amusing to see them irl. Harmless but a bit freaky. You know the type of audience they attract? Those kids have neither brains nor manners.
you just have to watch this crazy meet up vlog to see their audience. nervous, almost-shitting-their-pants-cause-they-are-so-fecking-excited teenagers aged 12 to 15.
and beth.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

First of all I find it hilarious that one thing she studied was music at the School of Music in Cork, Ireland. For a person who hates music I had to laugh. Secondly, a comment from yesterday's video thanked Anna for talking about the less glamorous side of labor and delivery. Hmm... On what planet is labor and delivery glamorous?!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I think it's possible there may have been local teens who watched them and though it amusing to see them irl. Harmless but a bit freaky. You know the type of audience they attract? Those kids have neither brains nor manners.
you just have to watch this crazy meet up vlog to see their audience. nervous, almost-shitting-their-pants-cause-they-are-so-fecking-excited teenagers aged 12 to 15.
and beth.
"and beth" :rofl: I didn't see their vlog but I did see one made by a minion. It had Dofus's now infamous speech on how he spites his viewers. They were an odd crowd, with Dofus "rooster-ing" over them.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:First of all I find it hilarious that one thing she studied was music at the School of Music in Cork, Ireland. For a person who hates music I had to laugh. Secondly, a comment from yesterday's video thanked Anna for talking about the less glamorous side of labor and delivery. Hmm... On what planet is labor and delivery glamorous?!
Well, duh, how did I fail to make that connection? :o :lol: It is super strange, isn't it. She studied piano like Erica, if I remember correctly. That is truly too funny.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”