Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I think it's possible there may have been local teens who watched them and though it amusing to see them irl. Harmless but a bit freaky. You know the type of audience they attract? Those kids have neither brains nor manners.
you just have to watch this crazy meet up vlog to see their audience. nervous, almost-shitting-their-pants-cause-they-are-so-fecking-excited teenagers aged 12 to 15.
and beth.
"and beth" :rofl: I didn't see their vlog but I did see one made by a minion. It had Dofus's now infamous speech on how he spites his viewers. They were an odd crowd, with Dofus "rooster-ing" over them.
you should watch that vlog. it's a cringe fest. the way that fat garden gnome enters the room like a freaking king (of dog poop) speaking to his minions. really, as if he was a true celebrity.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

[/quote]

you just have to watch this crazy meet up vlog to see their audience. nervous, almost-shitting-their-pants-cause-they-are-so-fecking-excited teenagers aged 12 to 15.
and beth.[/quote]
"and beth" :rofl: I didn't see their vlog but I did see one made by a minion. It had Dofus's now infamous speech on how he spites his viewers. They were an odd crowd, with Dofus "rooster-ing" over them.[/quote]

you should watch that vlog. it's a cringe fest. the way that fat garden gnome enters the room like a freaking king (of dog poop) speaking to his minions. really, as if he was a true celebrity.[/quote]

Which vlog is it?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:
and beth.[/quote]
"and beth" :rofl: I didn't see their vlog but I did see one made by a minion. It had Dofus's now infamous speech on how he spites his viewers. They were an odd crowd, with Dofus "rooster-ing" over them.[/quote]

you should watch that vlog. it's a cringe fest. the way that fat garden gnome enters the room like a freaking king (of dog poop) speaking to his minions. really, as if he was a true celebrity.[/quote]

Which vlog is it?[/quote]

phew. should be called something like meet up dublin and meet up cork? anna was already heavily pregnant if I'm not mistaken... about a month or two ago?
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:

Which vlog is it?
phew. should be called something like meet up dublin and meet up cork? anna was already heavily pregnant if I'm not mistaken... about a month or two ago?[/quote]

I think I may have ff through his "entrance" :)
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Butterfly008 wrote:I don't think their home is soulless, it is actually pretty neat looking. To be honest it looks pretty nice with the fireplace and all, it's a normal house. Even if they stay there for a short period of time, it looks quite good. I like Anna and Jonathan's own rooms to, they look nicely decorated.
Not everybody has designer homes or whatsoever, it's a house I'd expect any family to live in.

To be truly honest I follow more American families too and I generally find a lot of their homes either old-fashioned or very 'cold' as opposed to cosy, like GabeandJesss or LoraandLayton (tile floors, stuffy couch, no accents colors whatsoever). They lack the 'homely' atmosphere which J&As home do has IMO. It is not cold.
The only reason it looks as nice as it does is because it was furnished.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: The home in itself isn't. It's a very nice property. But their decor is bland as hell. Anna's office looks like a minimalist teenager's room, and all that gag-inducing pink and cupcakes :roll:. Dofus's office is nothing special, it's all equipment, putting a few posters on the wall doesn't for decor make. Their bedroom though is cold and doesn't feel cozy at all. Generally, their taste is very IKEA-ish, plain and lacking in personality. I understand they cannot paint the walls and most of the furniture is not theirs but usually people are able to add some stamp of individuality to their living quarters. Their place doesn't look all that much different than it did before they moved in.
it's also a matter of them being soulless and having no depth, lol. she is the definition of an ice queen. the rooms look put together but unlived except like, magicdragon stated, "they stamped their individuality on the kitchen floor" - so true! lol
Lol, they stamped their lack of personality on it. Though I honestly don't find Anny all that frosty, I find her suppressed, repressed and depressed, haha.
lol, she certainly is all of those but also has empathy or even sympathy for others, especially jonathan. that girl is outright fake and the way she replies to her ‘fans’ is so cold and churned out like fast food assembly line, lol.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:i may be in the minority here, but i think they have already bought a house and are possibly finalizing paperwork. lets get real, who in the hell is going to rent to them with 6 damn dogs, lol. in addition, they have been dropping hints for the last month or so and in yesterdays video anna clearly states she can not wait to move to their new house because it has a dishwasher and a better tumble dryer.

i saw a comment once on itsjudyslife saying youtubers get around $200 for 20,000 views. no idea if that is actually correct but if they are pumping out 2 videos a day from both channels plus annas blog income plus clicks from ads, they could be making a pretty decent living right now. also, they buy nothing other than food. majority of the things the own has been either sent by a company or a subscriber. however, I do agree with you ladies that youtube will not last forever and they definitely need a back up plan for the future.

we’ll see … only time will tell.
I'm inclined to agree about the house, it really looks like they may have bought it already. Or perhaps there is some family arrangement with a property. I've not watched for a while now, so I don't know whether he could have edited the vlogs to exclude house-hunting. Though that could be quite easy.
I'm sure he did. They have said all along they were moving but they weren't going to put any of the process on youtube so they don't have people finding where they live
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
and beth.
"and beth" :rofl: I didn't see their vlog but I did see one made by a minion. It had Dofus's now infamous speech on how he spites his viewers. They were an odd crowd, with Dofus "rooster-ing" over them.
you should watch that vlog. it's a cringe fest. the way that fat garden gnome enters the room like a freaking king (of dog poop) speaking to his minions. really, as if he was a true celebrity.
lmao, he's not the king of pop, he's the king of poop! i can't ... lol
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:

Which vlog is it?
phew. should be called something like meet up dublin and meet up cork? anna was already heavily pregnant if I'm not mistaken... about a month or two ago?
I think I may have ff through his "entrance" :)[/quote]

otherwise I'm afraid you eye pops out from twitching a storm ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
it's also a matter of them being soulless and having no depth, lol. she is the definition of an ice queen. the rooms look put together but unlived except like, magicdragon stated, "they stamped their individuality on the kitchen floor" - so true! lol
Lol, they stamped their lack of personality on it. Though I honestly don't find Anny all that frosty, I find her suppressed, repressed and depressed, haha.
lol, she certainly is all of those but also has empathy or even sympathy for others, especially jonathan. that girl is outright fake and the way she replies to her ‘fans’ is so cold and churned out like fast food assembly line, lol.
right. she's always replying in the same fake way. "aww." or "ha ha ha :)" or "thank you so much <3"
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Lol, they stamped their lack of personality on it. Though I honestly don't find Anny all that frosty, I find her suppressed, repressed and depressed, haha.
That's just it, if she is all those things I suspect, it would be impossible to feel much sympathy, or empathy. She is churning things out, out of habit and necessity. She's in a shell, walling herself off from others, which is why she comes off cold. That's why she could use some therapy, it would help her get back in touch with herself, the world and people. Mind you, these are my speculations, psychology is a bit of a hobby not my profession :D.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Lol, they stamped their lack of personality on it. Though I honestly don't find Anny all that frosty, I find her suppressed, repressed and depressed, haha.
right. she's always replying in the same fake way. "aww." or "ha ha ha :)" or "thank you so much <3"
maybe i should send them a dictionary and a thesaurus to the p.o box? :wink:
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
They could use some vocabulary expansion. Throw in Troglodyte-English dictionary for Dofus while you are at it, lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
That's just it, if she is all those things I suspect, it would be impossible to feel much sympathy, or empathy. She is churning things out, out of habit and necessity. She's in a shell, walling herself off from others, which is why she comes off cold. That's why she could use some therapy, it would help her get back in touch with herself, the world and people. Mind you, these are my speculations, psychology is a bit of a hobby not my profession :D.
i agree, she does need therapy. why does she not get any help? the both of them, even? is there a stigma against getting the help you need? sometimes one needs to speak with a neutral party and reap their wisdom and advice.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
They could use some vocabulary expansion. Throw in Troglodyte-English dictionary for Dofus while you are at it, lol.
:tu: will do! lol
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:
hahaha. and an Italian dictionary followed by a piano! :rofl:
putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

When are they moving out? For the foreseeable future it looks like all they will be doing is lying in bed with the baby. I was hoping things might get interesting but... nope. zzzzzz...
xoxo
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

crap. what about german, french and latin? ::grabs pen and paper and writes this down::
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

while i'm at it, i might as well pick up a book for myself on how to quote in a forum :grrrr:
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

So the district nurse visited them for Emilia's week check up. I wonder what she had to say about the dogs licking the baby's face and sleeping with her? I bet the dogs were put into the kitchen and the door was shut and they brought her into the sitting room to see the baby and nothing about that was mentioned.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”