TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:crap. what about german, french and latin? ::grabs pen and paper and writes this down::
You mustn't overwhelm them. They'll get scared and stop going to Tesco.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Get him a book on grammar too 'Emilia's cord fall off' a chimp could come out with better sentences!
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Jaeme wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:crap. what about german, french and latin? ::grabs pen and paper and writes this down::
Get him a book on grammar too 'Emilia's cord fall off' a chimp could come out with better sentences!
hahahahah! :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Gin0915 wrote:
mama style diet will rescue them! with turkey lasagna!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Yes, poor MSD.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Jaeme wrote:Get him a book on grammar too 'Emilia's cord fall off' a chimp could come out with better sentences!
I reckon he's dyslexic. I cringe when he tries to read things and struggles! Their trip to McDonalds when he couldn't even pronounce the name of his burger and was dismissive and rude when the staff member corrected him.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Better throw in a dog training book too.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

warning, unrelated post: just discovered this awesomeness
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geeklove wrote:
lol, how could i have forgotten!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
geeklove wrote:
lol, how could i have forgotten!
I really wonder if there's anything in the world, anna truly loves. except for herself. everyone loves something. music (fail), cooking (fail), friends (quadruple fail), reading (fail), writing (fail).

she loves to apply her make up badly but that doesn't count.
jusayin15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jusayin15 »

Their house is so bland. And the dishes they use in the kitchen are so juvenile. Their bed looks like it's for a little girl, it has all these pink pillows and crap, that was probably the one place a neutral color would have worked. And those teeny, tiny wall decorations.

I get that there renting but the fact that they stay home all day, you would think their house would be a little more decorated. Ana is supposed to be 'stylish' and all.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

Are turkeys made of vegetables or fish? I can't seem to remember ;)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: You mustn't overwhelm them. They'll get scared and stop going to Tesco.

haha!
well, missus is into eating chicken and turkey again. just a few weeks ago, she decided it's better for her *cough* she probably ate it all along *cough*.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
I really wonder if there's anything in the world, anna truly loves. except for herself. everyone loves something. music (fail), cooking (fail), friends (quadruple fail), reading (fail), writing (fail).

she loves to apply her make up badly but that doesn't count.
not really. I mean, besides, maltese puppies, bronzer and fake tan overload, skinny jeans and stripped tops, her phone, anything pink and cupcake related, oh, and pasta.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

jusayin15 wrote:Their house is so bland. And the dishes they use in the kitchen are so juvenile. Their bed looks like it's for a little girl, it has all these pink pillows and crap, that was probably the one place a neutral color would have worked. And those teeny, tiny wall decorations.

I get that there renting but the fact that they stay home all day, you would think their house would be a little more decorated. Ana is supposed to be 'stylish' and all.
more like childish. those dishes she eats out of are for children. i saw came across that butterfly bowl shopping one day in the childrens section. :/
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
jusayin15 wrote:Their house is so bland. And the dishes they use in the kitchen are so juvenile. Their bed looks like it's for a little girl, it has all these pink pillows and crap, that was probably the one place a neutral color would have worked. And those teeny, tiny wall decorations.

more like childish. those dishes she eats out of are for children. i saw came across that butterfly bowl shopping one day in the childrens section. :/
didn't she mention that it's for a child? but she loves it "cuz it's SOOO cute, UGUYZ"
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:

If she plays the little girl, it's more likely she'll be taken care of as one. Remember, Dofus may act immature, like an overgrown toddler, but he's still the father figure.

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Bluewolf wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

She's now a poultrytarian so has given up vegetables for chicken and turkey and the form of beef poultry she got in her BEEF salad in the hospital :D
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

But if I'm to be honest, I'd love a set of Moomin dishes and other accoutrements :lol:.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:But if I'm to be honest, I'd love a set of Moomin dishes and other accoutrements :lol:.
had to google it. that's really cute (: I like cute stuff as well. well, we're girls/woman. they tend to like sweet things. but that doesn't mean, I need a room full of cupcake decoration.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”