TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Jaeme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Jaeme »

Gin0915 wrote:But if I'm to be honest, I'd love a set of Moomin dishes and other accoutrements :lol:.

Haha, as long as it's not a little plastic bowl I'm sure it doesn't count as a kid's dish :P
I live between the UK & Sweden and the cookery shops in Sweden are choc full of moomin ceramics, you'd be in heaven.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Jaeme wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:But if I'm to be honest, I'd love a set of Moomin dishes and other accoutrements :lol:.

Haha, as long as it's not a little plastic bowl I'm sure it doesn't count as a kid's dish :P
I live between the UK & Sweden and the cookery shops in Sweden are choc full of moomin ceramics, you'd be in heaven.
No, not plastic, lol. It is definitely on my list once I'm back in Europe. If not, I'm ordering it, haha!
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
had to google it. that's really cute (: I like cute stuff as well. well, we're girls/woman. they tend to like sweet things. but that doesn't mean, I need a room full of cupcake decoration.
Heck, you've no idea how sick I'm of cupcakes, esp. pink ones, lol. I don't even want to eat them. The trend's everywhere, hopefully it's fading. Moomins are seriously amongst the best, the books and the stop-motion animation series.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Oh dear heavens. In the new video Dummy is picking up ANOTHER bottle of that Dove self-tanner. LAY OFF THE TANNER ANNA! First of all... it looks horrid on you. Second of all, you are breastfeeding, and it could react poorly with your NEWBORN BABY! Gosh this woman is so vain that it makes me want to :barf:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:
jusayin15 wrote:Their house is so bland. And the dishes they use in the kitchen are so juvenile. Their bed looks like it's for a little girl, it has all these pink pillows and crap, that was probably the one place a neutral color would have worked. And those teeny, tiny wall decorations.

I get that there renting but the fact that they stay home all day, you would think their house would be a little more decorated. Ana is supposed to be 'stylish' and all.
more like childish. those dishes she eats out of are for children. i saw came across that butterfly bowl shopping one day in the childrens section. :/
didn't she mention that it's for a child? but she loves it "cuz it's SOOO cute, UGUYZ"
haha she did? i must've missed that. i'm not sure i'd admit using a childs dish as a grown ass adult, but then again, i'd never use one, period.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

if anyone wants to have a look at today's comments without giving them a view: http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=efIh6hxvq6E
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I don't get why Anna doesn't know that she should sit in the back with the baby. Morons
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

lol i googled it as well and it is cute! if i offended you with my previous comment, i apologize. :) i admit i use cute girly mugs for my coffee and tea but not dishes, lol.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Well there's 28 minutes of my life I'll never get back....

We need a device that does this, a swinging device ....... What like A SWING maybe?!?!?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:Oh dear heavens. In the new video Dummy is picking up ANOTHER bottle of that Dove self-tanner. LAY OFF THE TANNER ANNA! First of all... it looks horrid on you. Second of all, you are breastfeeding, and it could react poorly with your NEWBORN BABY! Gosh this woman is so vain that it makes me want to :barf:
:jd: She's been going through it like water:!: It's really not attractive, she's downright tangerine. She needs her colour vision checked or get better lighting. Did Dofus buy the wrong light bulbs again? We'll soon see Emilia covered in tanner stains, that's if she doesn't have a reaction to it. The dumdum.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:Well there's 28 minutes of my life I'll never get back....

We need a device that does this, a swinging device ....... What like A SWING maybe?!?!?
:rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:I don't get why Anna doesn't know that she should sit in the back with the baby. Morons
because she can't use her phone to the fullest if she has to pay attention to her child.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lalaa wrote:
lol i googled it as well and it is cute! if i offended you with my previous comment, i apologize. :) i admit i use cute girly mugs for my coffee and tea but not dishes, lol.
No, you didn't offend, not at all :D. I want those nice ceramic dishes with copies of original drawings on them. Not cheap plastic ones where the pattern fades and becomes all scratched up, heehee.

beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:I don't get why Anna doesn't know that she should sit in the back with the baby. Morons
because she can't use her phone to the fullest if she has to pay attention to her child.
now I get it.. ok.. it is hard to understand the mind of someone like her
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
sand and water wrote:Oh dear heavens. In the new video Dummy is picking up ANOTHER bottle of that Dove self-tanner. LAY OFF THE TANNER ANNA! First of all... it looks horrid on you. Second of all, you are breastfeeding, and it could react poorly with your NEWBORN BABY! Gosh this woman is so vain that it makes me want to :barf:
:jd: She's been going through it like water:!: It's really not attractive, she's downright tangerine. She needs her colour vision checked or get better lighting. Did Dofus buy the wrong light bulbs again? We'll soon see Emilia covered in tanner stains, that's if she doesn't have a reaction to it. The dumdum.
Haha the next video we will see a self tan ring around Emilia's mouth. LMAO. Because honestly babies are constantly feeding so I don't get how she will have time to put the tanner on and wait hours for it to develop before Emilia needs to eat. Oh yeah.. that won't happen. I find it disgusting because those self-tanners smell HORRID, so that HAS to be irritating to the baby. You aren't even suppose to be wearing perfume (especially if breastfeeding) because everything it sensitive to them.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
Haha the next video we will see a self tan ring around Emilia's mouth. LMAO. Because honestly babies are constantly feeding so I don't get how she will have time to put the tanner on and wait hours for it to develop before Emilia needs to eat. Oh yeah.. that won't happen. I find it disgusting because those self-tanners smell HORRID, so that HAS to be irritating to the baby. You aren't even suppose to be wearing perfume (especially if breastfeeding) because everything it sensitive to them.
that self tan lotion smells really disgusting, you're right. I've never used it but smelt it before. smells like burnt chicken. or fries.
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

I was in Tesco today and that self tan she uses is now on offer for half price for the next while so I can't see here stopping using it. Why does she use the darker one? She's pale, she should use the fair to medium. I think it smells like biscuits, my little sister uses it.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: :jd: She's been going through it like water:!: It's really not attractive, she's downright tangerine. She needs her colour vision checked or get better lighting. Did Dofus buy the wrong light bulbs again? We'll soon see Emilia covered in tanner stains, that's if she doesn't have a reaction to it. The dumdum.
that self tan lotion smells really disgusting, you're right. I've never used it but smelt it before. smells like burnt chicken. or fries.
I mean goodness gracious will it hurt her to lay off the tanner for a bit, while Emilia breastfeeds? If she really wants to get color, why not just go sit in the sun for 10 mins a day. You can see in this video that it is raining a bit, but then it gets really sunny. 10-15 min a day is all it takes to build some color. Plus it will be NATURAL! I know Ireland is not known for the sun, but on those sunny days, just lay out a little longer.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
I think the one she uses is the gradual type. You don't need to wait for it much, it's a lotion/tanner combo. Still chemical-ly and nasty for the kid.

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Gin0915 wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: :jd: She's been going through it like water:!: It's really not attractive, she's downright tangerine. She needs her colour vision checked or get better lighting. Did Dofus buy the wrong light bulbs again? We'll soon see Emilia covered in tanner stains, that's if she doesn't have a reaction to it. The dumdum.
I think the one she uses is the gradual type. You don't need to wait for it much, it's a lotion/tanner combo. Still chemical-ly and nasty for the kid.
Just means it'll take a couple of weeks to see a tan ring around emilia's mouth

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”