Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Haha the next video we will see a self tan ring around Emilia's mouth. LMAO. Because honestly babies are constantly feeding so I don't get how she will have time to put the tanner on and wait hours for it to develop before Emilia needs to eat. Oh yeah.. that won't happen. I find it disgusting because those self-tanners smell HORRID, so that HAS to be irritating to the baby. You aren't even suppose to be wearing perfume (especially if breastfeeding) because everything it sensitive to them.
that self tan lotion smells really disgusting, you're right. I've never used it but smelt it before. smells like burnt chicken. or fries.
I mean goodness gracious will it hurt her to lay off the tanner for a bit, while Emilia breastfeeds? If she really wants to get color, why not just go sit in the sun for 10 mins a day. You can see in this video that it is raining a bit, but then it gets really sunny. 10-15 min a day is all it takes to build some color. Plus it will be NATURAL! I know Ireland is not known for the sun, but on those sunny days, just lay out a little longer.
I really don't get why people use fake tan in the first place. because she's wants to be "exotic"? accept yourself being pale. isn't that what you write in your book, anna? to love yourself the way you are? I'm pale as a white, white wall. always better than streaky tan.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

laydee wrote:I was in Tesco today and that self tan she uses is now on offer for half price for the next while so I can't see here stopping using it. Why does she use the darker one? She's pale, she should use the fair to medium. I think it smells like biscuits, my little sister uses it.
What, don't you know she's the same skin tone as Nurberxo, who's ethnically Saudi Arabian. :rofl:? The darker one matches her golden undertones ever so much better. :lol:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
I mean goodness gracious will it hurt her to lay off the tanner for a bit, while Emilia breastfeeds? If she really wants to get color, why not just go sit in the sun for 10 mins a day. You can see in this video that it is raining a bit, but then it gets really sunny. 10-15 min a day is all it takes to build some color. Plus it will be NATURAL! I know Ireland is not known for the sun, but on those sunny days, just lay out a little longer.
I really don't get why people use fake tan in the first place. because she's wants to be "exotic"? accept yourself being pale. isn't that what you write in your book, anna? to love yourself the way you are? I'm pale as a white, white wall. always better than streaky tan.
I don't either. I can see it once in a while but going through a bottle a week. How did she convince Dofrugal to buy it so often. Oh wait, it's on sale. I don't know if she's so exotic if every other Irish girl does it as well. Some Irish posters said so here and an Irish journalist told Lisa Eldridge that Irish girls love their self-tanners.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Could I have used the word "Irish" more times in the above :o?

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:
I don't either. I can see it once in a while but going through a bottle a week. How did she convince Dofrugal to buy it so often. Oh wait, it's on sale. I don't know if she's so exotic if every other Irish girl does it as well. Some Irish posters said so here and an Irish journalist told Lisa Eldridge that Irish girls love their self-tanners.
I've also seen a couple of English "celebrities" (the only way is essex and stuff) in English news papers who also use way too much self tanner. I've never watched this show but they look so bad. I don't know how they can be an idol to anyone. they look cheap.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I don't either. I can see it once in a while but going through a bottle a week. How did she convince Dofrugal to buy it so often. Oh wait, it's on sale. I don't know if she's so exotic if every other Irish girl does it as well. Some Irish posters said so here and an Irish journalist told Lisa Eldridge that Irish girls love their self-tanners.
I've also seen a couple of English "celebrities" (the only way is essex and stuff) in English news papers who also use way too much self tanner. I've never watched this show but they look so bad. I don't know how they can be an idol to anyone. they look cheap.
So many people overdo it. I don't see how they don't realize how bad it looks. So aging. They look used up and the skin lacks freshness.

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Ya I'm Irish and I don't know any girls who will go on a night out, without applying tan. On special occasions too like weddings everyone goes and gets a spray tan. I am guilty of it myself, though I don't use it everyday just when I'm going out and I use one that washes off in the shower the next day. I can't tan in the sun. There is a percentage of the population here who are so pale there is practically no melanin in their skin and it's not possible to tan. Like I'm Twilight vampire pale lol. I don't get how she has the patience to be applying that crap everyday though. I used it before when I went on holidays and I found it so time consuming and I felt horrible and sticky all the time, I gave up after three days.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I had to register to rant.

Im the one (Amandah86) who posted the comment about them vlogging while driving on today s vlog.
Im no fan of these too but this wasn't meant as "hate".

The reply's that Im getting are actually astounding. People defending reckless driving over and over.

So many people die on our roads (I live in Ireland) needlessly.

Its only a matter of time before the cause an accident. There are times that I have actually felt like reporting them :x

Rant over..sorry!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I had to register to rant.

Im the one (Amandah86) who posted the comment about them vlogging while driving on today s vlog.

The reply's that Im getting are actually astounding. People defending reckless driving over and over.

Its only a matter of time before the cause an accident. There are times that I have actually felt like reporting them :x

Rant over..sorry!
oh! cool that you're here. I always read your comments which are quite spot on. until the minions start to bash the crap out of you. truth hurts.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wait.. what? she's taking pain killers? she just said "I'm on SO many pain killers"
but doesn't that get directly into her breast milk??
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

“i know we had a lot of new viewers as of lately and just so you know, what it is that we do, like, is that we read out all the cards, so if anyone sends us stuff, we only read out the cards, we don’t show all the gifts and stuff, just in case you’re wondering what we’re talking about” more or less a direct quote from jonathan on todays vlog.

they’re famous now you guys! cha-ching
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

WTG Jofatso and A for harping on about getting gifts from subscribers! Jofatso 'Because we probably have a lot of new subscribers, we should probably explain. We read out all the cards but don't show all the gifts'.

What a plonker.

Also Anna, you're not dark skinned so you're using the wrong tan shade.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Irishchick wrote:Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I had to register to rant.

Rant over..sorry!
i saw your comments and thumbs-ed them up. the minions have no brain cells.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:“i know we had a lot of new viewers as of lately and just so you know, what it is that we do, like, is that we read out all the cards, so if anyone sends us stuff, we only read out the cards, we don’t show all the gifts and stuff, just in case you’re wondering what we’re talking about” more or less a direct quote from jonathan on todays vlog.

oh gawd. fame is so stressful, isn't it. "but like please UGUYZ, feel free to send us shitloads of stuff."
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lalaa wrote:

Rant over..sorry!
i saw your comments and thumbs-ed them up. the minions have no brain cells.
they're going absolutely bonkers at her. I wish I could shut them up all at once.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

magicdragon wrote:WTG Jofatso and A for harping on about getting gifts from subscribers! Jofatso 'Because we probably have a lot of new subscribers, we should probably explain. We read out all the cards but don't show all the gifts'.

What a plonker.

Also Anna, you're not dark skinned so you're using the wrong tan shade.
:rofl: i just posted the same comment. they're famous now, uguyz!
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:wait.. what? she's taking pain killers? she just said "I'm on SO many pain killers"
but doesn't that get directly into her breast milk??
i was wondering the same thing?!?! wth?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anna just tweeted "off to my mom's house for din-dins"

yeah. din-din's. I'd feel quite ashamed to be at my mom's house every day. there must be people in the world - where there aren't both of the people working from home - that actually manage to make food for themselves.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:“i know we had a lot of new viewers as of lately and just so you know, what it is that we do, like, is that we read out all the cards, so if anyone sends us stuff, we only read out the cards, we don’t show all the gifts and stuff, just in case you’re wondering what we’re talking about” more or less a direct quote from jonathan on todays vlog.

oh gawd. fame is so stressful, isn't it. "but like please UGUYZ, feel free to send us shitloads of stuff."
did you hear the greed in his voice? ugh, he makes my skin crawl! effing smuck!
get a job you buffoon and stop freeloading off a bunch of 12 year olds!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Rant over..sorry!
Thanks for posting it - I've seen your comments a few times (I'm MrJiminyCricket) The minions are completely blinkered to Jofatso's irresponsibility, the standard answer is OMG STFU HE HAS A MOUNT or OMG STFU THEY KNOW HOW TO PARENT. It's like banging your head against a brickwall now :-(

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”