Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:“i know we had a lot of new viewers as of lately and just so you know, what it is that we do, like, is that we read out all the cards, so if anyone sends us stuff, we only read out the cards, we don’t show all the gifts and stuff, just in case you’re wondering what we’re talking about” more or less a direct quote from jonathan on todays vlog.

they’re famous now you guys! cha-ching
oh gawd. fame is so stressful, isn't it. "but like please UGUYZ, feel free to send us shitloads of stuff."
did you hear the greed in his voice? ugh, he makes my skin crawl! effing smuck!
get a job you buffoon and stop freeloading off a bunch of 12 year olds!
totally. people would send them tesco trucks if they could.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

geekinthepink wrote:
lalaa wrote:
i saw your comments and thumbs-ed them up. the minions have no brain cells.
they're going absolutely bonkers at her. I wish I could shut them up all at once.
they're like a bunch of hyenas waiting for their prey.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Gin0915 wrote:
lalaa wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:But if I'm to be honest, I'd love a set of Moomin dishes and other accoutrements :lol:.
lol i googled it as well and it is cute! if i offended you with my previous comment, i apologize. :) i admit i use cute girly mugs for my coffee and tea but not dishes, lol.
No, you didn't offend, not at all :D. I want those nice ceramic dishes with copies of original drawings on them. Not cheap plastic ones where the pattern fades and becomes all scratched up, heehee.
oh good, i'm glad i didn't :D i thought you meant plastic ones, lol. the ones you want are more so collectables.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who thumbed up the comment on the video.

I don't know if it will do any good. They seem to do things just because they know it will infuriate people ( I think he said it at the Dublin meet up.) which is incredibly immature.

I wouldn't care except he is putting actual lives in danger.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who thumbed up the comment on the video.

I don't know if it will do any good. They seem to do things just because they know it will infuriate people ( I think he said it at the Dublin meet up.) which is incredibly immature.

sorry, offtopic but: you look really pretty in your picture!
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Also Jofus says he likes the smell of shit! I'm not surprised, they've had plenty of time to get used to it. I think Family Friday dinner only ever happened twice at their house. I'd be afraid to eat there!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Watching Anna's new video. Either she is wearing the belly bandit wrong or she got a size too small. It doesn't look right.
What it should look like....
how Anna's looks.

Someone should totally do the Expectation vs. Reality.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Watching Anna's new video. Either she is wearing the belly bandit wrong or she got a size too small. It doesn't look right.
how Anna's looks.

umm. anna's looks about 12 sizes too small. you can actually see that she can't close it properly. I mean, it's supposed to be tight I guess... but hers looks TOO tight.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

geekinthepink wrote:
Irishchick wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who thumbed up the comment on the video.

Aw thank you !! I'm so pale but I've just learned to live with it lol!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Watching Anna's new video. Either she is wearing the belly bandit wrong or she got a size too small. It doesn't look right.
how Anna's looks.

umm. anna's looks about 12 sizes too small. you can actually see that she can't close it properly. I mean, it's supposed to be tight I guess... but hers looks TOO tight.
She can't even get it completely closed at the bottom and she is wearing it too high. She is completely defeating the purpose of what it is suppose to do, which is contract the stomach AND love handle area. Such a dummy. I know she loves getting smaller sizes, but if she got the right one, it would actually work. Otherwise she isn't going to see any big results.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"I pushed her out eventually..."

yeah. right.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Aw thank you !! I'm so pale but I've just learned to live with it lol!
you're welcome! me too :) we won't be as stupid and put self tanner in shade orange on our skin though ;)
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Well I commented on the video saying it looked like the belly bandit wasn't being worn right and looks a bit too small (of course it looks more than a bit). So we shall see how many people jump on my case about this.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:"I pushed her out eventually..."

yeah. right.
OMG you have no idea how badly i want to say, you mean you had an episiotomy so they could suction her out right?
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

She has just pushed something the size of a watermelon out of her, why would you care less about your waist!!
She said she doesn't care but I think the opposite is true.
She seems to be very worried about the size of her belly and fitting into skinny jeans.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:"I pushed her out eventually..."

yeah. right.
OMG you have no idea how badly i want to say, you mean you had an episiotomy so they could suction her out right?
I know! it's ridiculous. I don't know if they are actually people watching her videos that don't know about the vlogs. probably not. she sells her labor and delivery like the easiest thing ever.

also:

"I don't fit in my skinny skinny pre-pregnancy jeans YEEEET" oh, really. that's a shame. your vag would be happy, I think. -.-
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Have you seen the new add on TV? FOUR times more likely to have an accident if using a mobile while driving. I hate his carelessness and fuck everyone else I'll do as I please devil may care attitude.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

mama style diet will rescue them! with turkey lasagna![/quote]

Are turkeys made of vegetables or fish? I can't seem to remember ;)[/quote]

:tu: :tu:

I am surprised it wasn't veggie Lasagne with ADDED turkey. :P
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Bluewolf wrote:

Have you seen the new add on TV? FOUR times more likely to have an accident if using a mobile while driving. I hate his carelessness and fuck everyone else I'll do as I please devil may care attitude.
Yet there is still people jumping down my throat trying to defend them in the comments. I stopped replying. I'd get more intelligent views/conversation from a field of weeds...
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

I was researching the laws on mobile phone usage in Ireland and posted a few facts in the comments section. I hope he does get a fine, and if his license is taken away what will they do? Have Mama Style Diet cart them to tesco? She seems like a nice lady but those two need to realize when you become a grown adult sometimes its time to help your parents out and not the other way around. Everyone loves a home cooked meal by mom but why doesn't she learn along side her mom so that sometime they could cook for her or at least bring the desert or something :?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”