Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Bluewolf »

dolliedays wrote:
:tu: :tu:

I am surprised it wasn't veggie Lasagne with ADDED turkey. :P
Heh heh "yes, I'll have the vegetarian option please but em....ah.....Can you McBacon that for me please?"

:)
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

omg her video made me so annoyed... All about her. and she weighed herself?! Geez..just give it a rest. And the leaking boobs is annoying. Does she not know they make pads she can put in there to help?! Sheesh
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Irishchick wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:
Irishchick wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who thumbed up the comment on the video.

I don't know if it will do any good. They seem to do things just because they know it will infuriate people ( I think he said it at the Dublin meet up.) which is incredibly immature.

I wouldn't care except he is putting actual lives in danger.
Have you seen the new add on TV? FOUR times more likely to have an accident if using a mobile while driving. I hate his carelessness and fuck everyone else I'll do as I please devil may care attitude.
Yet there is still people jumping down my throat trying to defend them in the comments. I stopped replying. I'd get more intelligent views/conversation from a field of weeds...

Astonishing. I despair, I really do.

Another thing, who wears sunglasses in a "rain storm"? Oh and speaking of which Jofus, who even SAYS "rainstorm"? This is IRELAND, the correct term is just WEATHER ;)
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Watching Anna's new video. Either she is wearing the belly bandit wrong or she got a size too small. It doesn't look right.
What it should look like....
how Anna's looks.

Someone should totally do the Expectation vs. Reality.
umm. anna's looks about 12 sizes too small. you can actually see that she can't close it properly. I mean, it's supposed to be tight I guess... but hers looks TOO tight.
She can't even get it completely closed at the bottom and she is wearing it too high. She is completely defeating the purpose of what it is suppose to do, which is contract the stomach AND love handle area. Such a dummy. I know she loves getting smaller sizes, but if she got the right one, it would actually work. Otherwise she isn't going to see any big results.

haha! She bought a size too small.
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

Jofus showed Erika's school uniform several times, anyone could find out where she goes to school now a I'm sure some pervert will
Bebenugget

I think she got the right size because her belly still has a long way to shrink so like she tighten it when her belly gets smaller you know what I mean ? Like otherwise it would only fit her for like 3 weeks
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

beautyish2 wrote:omg her video made me so annoyed... All about her. and she weighed herself?! Geez..just give it a rest. And the leaking boobs is annoying. Does she not know they make pads she can put in there to help?! Sheesh
I mean, everyone knows that a mother's breast produces milk to feed her baby. of course it leaks. but you don't have to tell everyone.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Bebenugget wrote:I think she got the right size because her belly still has a long way to shrink so like she tighten it when her belly gets smaller you know what I mean ? Like otherwise it would only fit her for like 3 weeks
That is the point of the velcro. There is a huge section of velcro to tighten as you get smaller. But in order for it to work, it needs to fully connect at the bottom, and be a little lower.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:omg her video made me so annoyed... All about her. and she weighed herself?! Geez..just give it a rest. And the leaking boobs is annoying. Does she not know they make pads she can put in there to help?! Sheesh
I mean, everyone knows that a mother's breast produces milk to feed her baby. of course it leaks. but you don't have to tell everyone.
Yeah the whole weighing herself thing, I kind of laughed to myself. I didn't get weighed until my 4 week postpartum appt. which was by the doctor. It's not such a HUGE deal that a woman would weigh herself, but this is Anna, we know she is obsessive about it.

About the leaking boobs.... lmfao. The ONLY person that knew about my leaky boobs was my husband... that is just something you don't really talk about, especially with pre-teen viewers. hahaha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
Bebenugget wrote:I think she got the right size because her belly still has a long way to shrink so like she tighten it when her belly gets smaller you know what I mean ? Like otherwise it would only fit her for like 3 weeks
That is the point of the velcro. There is a huge section of velcro to tighten as you get smaller. But in order for it to work, it needs to fully connect at the bottom, and be a little lower.
handy device though if you get it right! I didn't know that such things exist. haha!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Yeah the whole weighing herself thing, I kind of laughed to myself. I didn't get weighed until my 4 week postpartum appt. which was by the doctor. It's not such a HUGE deal that a woman would weigh herself, but this is Anna, we know she is obsessive about it.

About the leaking boobs.... lmfao. The ONLY person that knew about my leaky boobs was my husband... that is just something you don't really talk about, especially with pre-teen viewers. hahaha.
that's the only person who should know about your leaky boobs though. your husband. I mean, he caused the mess :D the lovely mess of course.
Bebenugget

sand and water wrote:

Oh right, I didn't notice how wide the Velcro was :P
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

emilias weekly ootd script by anna: “and today emilia is wearing a really cute [insert color and outfit description here] which was sent by a lovely subscriber [insert excuse for not remembering who sent item here], but thanks so much. she loves it and it looks so cute on her”.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Nah, I actually think her own personal room is okay. She's 24, still young and if you like pink and cute stuff, why not? Doesn't really bother me...
Bebenugget

lalaa wrote:emilias weekly ootd script by anna: “and today emilia is wearing a really cute [insert color and outfit description here] which was sent by a lovely subscriber [insert excuse for not remembering who sent item here], but thanks so much. she loves it and it looks so cute on her”.
You called it, for sure.
Bebenugget

Butterfly008 wrote:Nah, I actually think her own personal room is okay. She's 24, still young and if you like pink and cute stuff, why not? Doesn't really bother me...
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with her decor either, if she was 35 then I might see it a little differently though
Bebenugget

Some of the comments are just hilarious.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

lalaa wrote:emilias weekly ootd script by anna: “and today emilia is wearing a really cute [insert color and outfit description here] which was sent by a lovely subscriber [insert excuse for not remembering who sent item here], but thanks so much. she loves it and it looks so cute on her”.
Her comment in the car that she'd have been so disappointed if it was a boy because there would be no pink was a sheer reflection on how immature she was. I also thought it was awful that when Jofus came out of Tesco she was more interested in her freebie bag than her newborn daughter. Again immature.
Bebenugget

magicdragon wrote:
Her comment in the car that she'd have been so disappointed if it was a boy because there would be no pink was a sheer reflection on how immature she was. I also thought it was awful that when Jofus came out of Tesco she was more interested in her freebie bag than her newborn daughter. Again immature.
When i saw she didnt go in tesco with jofus i thought oh shes in the car feeding emilia, right ? nope... she's looking at the presents her minions sent her.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Bebenugget wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
When i saw she didnt go in tesco with jofus i thought oh shes in the car feeding emilia, right ? nope... she's looking at the presents her minions sent her.
Yes, exactly what I thought and decided to give her a break until I saw her still sitting in front seat going through all her pressies.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”