TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

If anyone wants to report doofus for vlogging and driving you can see his reg number pretty clearly in the family baby christening vlog if you pause it just right.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

I always laugh when first time parents go on and on about how their newborn is "SUCH a good baby!!" umm yes, most newborns are good babies because they are sleeping 95% of the time and are eating the other times. When the baby starts moving is when things get tougher - they want to be entertained and everything changes. Newborns are a breeze.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

So she posted a new blog and it says she got the extra small belly bandit - clearly that is WAY too small, she would've been better with just a small.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

Irishchick wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Irishchick wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who thumbed up the comment on the video.

I don't know if it will do any good. They seem to do things just because they know it will infuriate people ( I think he said it at the Dublin meet up.) which is incredibly immature.

I wouldn't care except he is putting actual lives in danger.
sorry, offtopic but: you look really pretty in your picture!

Aw thank you !! I'm so pale but I've just learned to live with it lol!
Nothing wrong with pale! You're so pretty and have gorgeous hair.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

lalaa wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:wait.. what? she's taking pain killers? she just said "I'm on SO many pain killers"
but doesn't that get directly into her breast milk??
i was wondering the same thing?!?! wth?
there are certain pain killers that are considered "safe" during breastfeeding but ive always been cautious...i didnt have an episiotomy but i did tear and had stiches after delivering my son but only took pain killers a few times after going for long walks, and I took pain killers when I got mastitis from breast feeding (worst pain ever, like a killer flu) but only for a day...
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

She posted a link in her blog for the Belly Bandit and they have a video showing how it should/shouldn't look; @ around 1:14 it looks exactly like Annas.

It's basically showing that hers is way to small and she should have gotten a size up. It must be uncomfortable to wear if it doesn't fit right, but that didn't stop her from wearing XS skinny jeans to the hospital
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Awesome. I was called a condescending twit for being concerned about the safety of others while Dummy vlogs and drives.... nice. Just says a lot about these minions who are obsessed with them.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

This is like the measurement debacle all over again. "I was too lazy to measure" mhm sure, you just didn't like the numbers. She's doing the same thing about her birth story post/video. You'd think that's what this mondays video would have been right? While all the memories are still fresh in her head.

"I will probably do a more detailed labour & delivery story". Probably?!

Sigh I wish she would just accept her experience and share it the way it happened. She could actually relate to a lot of woman who might have gone through the same situation. If they used the vacuum cause Emilia was in the wrong position to get out of the canal, they would have admitted that. But because they cut her/used a vacuum cause Anna was drugged out of her mind...she can't possibly share.

She would rather create a facade of fake perfection for the minions to be envious of. Anna you are not perfect, I am not perfect, nobody is perfect just be real. I feel bad for her- not in a patronizing bitchy way...I genuinely do. I used to watch her videos since the BEGINNING, she's lost a lot of her personality and you can tell she feels isolated/lonely- everybody needs at least one friend that isn't their mom.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

StarryNights wrote: "I will probably do a more detailed labour & delivery story". Probably?!
Uhuh and we know she always sticks to her plans :roll:
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

In the newest video, Anna's teeth look more crooked than I remember them being... it almost looks like her overbite is more pronounced? I don't usually notice those superficial things. I'm not trying to be critical, she still looks fine, I just honestly never noticed it!
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

geekinthepink wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Well there's 28 minutes of my life I'll never get back....

We need a device that does this, a swinging device ....... What like A SWING maybe?!?!?
:rofl:
Really, honestly, how does he not know that many companies make baby swings AND rockers? They have been making them for YEARS! At least Erika did. smh
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I'm not surprised. Why don't they let these 2 ADULTS pay for it themselves instead of getting pre-teens to pitch in their allowance.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I don't think she gets the overall mechanics of the belly bandit. She's got it tight across her one measurement she cares about being smaller than the others, but that at best will just force her muffin top into a permanent over hang, especially if she's not doing any kegels. Anna, you'll just be a pear not an hourglass if you do that.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

I think it's odd that she mentioned the 'if it had been a boy, I'd be so sad' yadda yadda because of the blue colored CARDS and clothes for God's sake, while initially she almost cried because she found out it was a girl.

Always had this feeling that she initially preferred a boy, the way she talked about it and also from her reaction after the ultrasound. Anyone else too?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Butterfly008 wrote:I think it's odd that she mentioned the 'if it had been a boy, I'd be so sad' yadda yadda because of the blue colored CARDS and clothes for God's sake, while initially she almost cried because she found out it was a girl.

Always had this feeling that she initially preferred a boy, the way she talked about it and also from her reaction after the ultrasound. Anyone else too?
yeah, that's right. didn't she want a boy so bad?! I thought so. that poor (pink) baby.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Yup, she wanted a boy because Anna wanted to be the Princess.

You just know Anna is going to get so jealous of her daughter when she comes of age.
ImageImage
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Yup, she wanted a boy because Anna wanted to be the Princess.

You just know Anna is going to get so jealous of her daughter when she comes of age.
oh boy, yes. because she probably has less acne, better skin, better this, better that. I hope, this little girl will be a little rebel. can imagine her tearing the pink cupcake sweater off her body... hehe.
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Yeah, I can imagine. With two men to 'protect' and look after her... she probably liked that idea. I think she was afraid she would no longer be the nr 1 in the spotlight anymore... Which is kind of what is going to happen. Everyone melts by the sight of an adorable little girl.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

sand and water wrote:Image

I'm not surprised. Why don't they let these 2 ADULTS pay for it themselves instead of getting pre-teens to pitch in their allowance.
omg! they act like these two have no money. People stop buying things for them! It is sick already.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I wonder why she is taking pain killers and breastfeeding. It doesn't sound like a good mix for baby. And I didn't have any when I had my kids. So I see princess can not handle pain!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”