TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geekinthepink »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:After 5 minutes of letting the kid cry...

I can almost hear the inner vocabulary: "Little Brat!"
this bitch can throw the nastiest looks. but why at her baby... didn't you know they come with emotions, anna?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:I can just see it now, 16 years down the line...

Anna, newly divorced, knocking back a gin and tonic at the kitchen table with four sixteen year old boys, all Emelias friends.

"Don't you think I look like her sister?!"

"Sure..."

Anna downs a little more gin.

"I mean, like, totally - how old do you think I am? I look about 21, right? Right?"

"Uh...totally Mrs Saccone..."

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

Anna hiccups, and rearranges her satin leopard-print dressing gown, revealing a little more of the boob!

"I was skinnier than Emelia at her age. She's a little fat. I mean even now, don't you think I'm skinnier?"

Anna shuffles about in her pink, fluffy heeled slippers and reaches to get more glasses for the boys.
:lol: :rofl: :lol!: :hee: :SS: :cheer: :nana: :clap: :ele: :boing:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:

Anna, newly divorced, knocking back a gin and tonic at the kitchen table with four sixteen year old boys, all Emelias friends.

"Sure..."

"I mean, like, totally - how old do you think I am? I look about 21, right? Right?"

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

Anna hiccups, and rearranges her satin leopard-print dressing gown, revealing a little more of the boob!

"I was skinnier than Emelia at her age. She's a little fat. I mean even now, don't you think I'm skinnier?"

Anna shuffles about in her pink, fluffy heeled slippers and reaches to get more glasses for the boys.
:lol: :rofl: :lol!: :hee: :SS: :cheer: :nana: :clap: :ele: :boing:
I'm still laughing... hahahahaa.

nomnomminionmunch: :hail:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

"Sure..."

*AWKWARD SILENCE*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tu:
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

jusayin15 wrote:I haven't seen, Ana, even once come running when the baby was crying to calm her down. I don't think she has postpartum depression, I think she's just not a warm, loving, person. Remember the christening of Jo's nephew, she held the baby in such an awkward way, like she wanted to be away from 'it'.

If she really cared more for her baby than her dogs, then they would have given the puppies away. I think keeping them was Ana's idea mostly, because she always wants to walk all the puppies at once even though it makes it difficult for them to walk them, whereas, Jo didn't seem to want to. Hard to judge someone with just 20-30 minute vlogs, but we've had a whole three years of daily vlogs to get to know her frostiness.

And while, Jo lacks common sense and basic hygiene, he seems to always be there for Emilia.

I agree. I think he doesn't really get babies with the tickling etc. But he seems to really love and care for her more then Anna. Anna just doesn't seem like she wanted her as much. She dresses her like a new doll.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Ugh, so glad I gave up watching. I really hope they get her stomach checked out ASAP- blood on baby clothes isn't something to advertise, and the cord falling off before ten days is not only abnormal, it falling off with her stomach red, her umbilicus leaking pus and blood are signs of omphalitis. GET IT CHECKED OUT A&J BECAUSE IT CAN BE FATAL IF IT SPREADS. Hopefully you've already checked if she has a fever or not- if she does it's a medical emergency and do not wait for a doctor's appointment.

Also: Anna, there's these wonderful things called "Bootcut Jeans"- they're jeans which are cut, get this, for with boots. I know, crazy right? It's almost as though skinny jeans aren't designed to go with everything and shiny pants are only designed to go with MC Hammer.

Nomnomminionmuch: that vision of Anna at forty made me shudder it's so apt- she's going to be chemical wrinkled and dyed like an old handbag by that stage, and I know she's going to tell some poor unsuspecting friends of Emilia how she's thinking about going back into modelling because Emilia just shows no enthusiasm for it. Thank God there's no kiddie pageants here and the worst she can do is put her on an agency's books.

Makupgirly (I think?)- yeah I'm pretty sure they didn't mention any of the life threatening stuff that they're doing to Emilia to the health nurse. Or that Anna's Kegel's were removed from her body by aliens and so she's not doing exercises. Or that they're putting naked photos of their daughter on the internet. You know, just pretend, that's how playing doctor works. Not like there's real life consequences for you and your daughter for not dealing with medical issues. Idiots.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

I still can't get over how she ignored her when she was crying. She could have picked her up.. She seems to think Jonathan should just take care of her since she was so busy with the dogs. :x :?
language
Informer
Informer

beautyish2 wrote:I still can't get over how she ignored her when she was crying. She could have picked her up.. She seems to think Jonathan should just take care of her since she was so busy with the dogs. :x :?
Yeah, I think she was so drugged out for the birth she didn't get the normal bonding experience. Usually first time mothers have actual physical distress if kept from soothing their babies- babies' cries are at a frequency that affects the maternal instinct like a sledgehammer. Even other unrelated babies being upset can cause mothers to discharge milk because of their hormonal instincts.

Anna either doesn't seem to get that natural response, so maybe she just doesn't have that instinct in her- or she could be experiencing the distress caused by crying and just get more pissed off at Emilia for causing her distress and want the baby to suffer more, so they both hurt because she's a vindictive bitch to her daughter already. Either way, not good for Emilia. Not good for the dogs either who have to put up with such noise that they can hear with more sensitivity than humans- and that's before you even take the other neglectful things for both the dogs and the baby into account....
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

language wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:I still can't get over how she ignored her when she was crying. She could have picked her up.. She seems to think Jonathan should just take care of her since she was so busy with the dogs. :x :?
Yeah, I think she was so drugged out for the birth she didn't get the normal bonding experience. Usually first time mothers have actual physical distress if kept from soothing their babies- babies' cries are at a frequency that affects the maternal instinct like a sledgehammer. Even other unrelated babies being upset can cause mothers to discharge milk because of their hormonal instincts.

Anna either doesn't seem to get that natural response, so maybe she just doesn't have that instinct in her- or she could be experiencing the distress caused by crying and just get more pissed off at Emilia for causing her distress and want the baby to suffer more, so they both hurt because she's a vindictive bitch to her daughter already. Either way, not good for Emilia. Not good for the dogs either who have to put up with such noise that they can hear with more sensitivity than humans- and that's before you even take the other neglectful things for both the dogs and the baby into account....

I am not sure it has to do with the bonding after delivery. My son was earlier and I didn't get to bond with him after birth. But I still was very attentive to when he cried. I think it is her...she is much more selfish then I am. After I became a mom I was not selfish anymore. My kids are my everything. I don't get that feeling from Anna.
language
Informer
Informer

beautyish2 wrote:
language wrote:

I am not sure it has to do with the bonding after delivery. My son was earlier and I didn't get to bond with him after birth. But I still was very attentive to when he cried. I think it is her...she is much more selfish then I am. After I became a mom I was not selfish anymore. My kids are my everything. I don't get that feeling from Anna.
No she's not like you, her "kids" are her meal tickets. Well, her cheap-midrange clothes tickets since she's not really a food loving girl.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

Im very dissapointed in Anna, I know we dont see everything but Jofus just seem so much more bonded with the beautiful new baby...

About the umbilical chord though, My son navel bled randomly for 3 days BEFORE the chord fell off...i was freaking out lmao, so I called the doc and she said it was normal as long as theres no puss or redness. However his chord fell clean off (no stump) and he was 2 weeks old by this point, although they say anywhere from 7 days to 2 weeks is normal time frame for the chord to come off....

i saved my sons, i mean that is what established our connection for 9+ months...it hold alot of meaning to me but maybe its a mom thing lol ;)
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

language wrote:
No she's not like you, her "kids" are her meal tickets. Well, her cheap-midrange clothes tickets since she's not really a food loving girl.
It is the one thing that bugs me that most about them both. I can't wait for the day when all this ends and they are left with ..what do I do for work?
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

I've just seen Annas OOTD on Twitter. Those boots and jeans together are horrendous!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Watched to vlog and the lady at the store holding the baby seemed to be more into her then Anna! Anna..SIT IN THE BACK with your baby already!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Eurgh, I really think she'd have been better getting one of those creepy 'real' dolls. All she seems to want to do with the baby is play dress up, I feel so sorry for Emilia.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

Anyone know why they really don't like Petstop?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mabell wrote:Anyone know why they really don't like Petstop?
Because they are all haters! lol I don't really know haha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Jofatso 'plugging' BMW Littleisland. Who does he think watches his vlogs!! ROFL. I think he thinks he's bigger than Late Late show or something! All the tweens might run out and buy BMWs Jofus. It's embarrassing!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

After reading the comments, apparently Anna says, "now if you spit up on this one I'll kill you" to Emilia. I am waiting to hear it myself, and you bet I'm going to make a comment. I don't care if it was a joke. She must have the sickest sense of humor I have ever seen.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:After reading the comments, apparently Anna says, "now if you spit up on this one I'll kill you" to Emilia. I am waiting to hear it myself, and you bet I'm going to make a comment. I don't care if it was a joke. She must have the sickest sense of humor I have ever seen.
And she mockingly threatens her with ....a fork..........

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”