sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:After reading the comments, apparently Anna says, "now if you spit up on this one I'll kill you" to Emilia. I am waiting to hear it myself, and you bet I'm going to make a comment. I don't care if it was a joke. She must have the sickest sense of humor I have ever seen.
And she mockingly threatens her with ....a fork..........
When does this happen in the vlog? because this is painful to watch the entire thing hahahaha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The woman at the store.... THAT IS HOW YOU HOLD A "FECKIN" BABY YOU TWO IMBECILES!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nvm.. I found the part that she threatened Emilia, so I commented about it. Minions can say whatever they want, NO MOTHER "JOKES" about killing their baby just because they spit up.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:nvm.. I found the part that she threatened Emilia, so I commented about it. Minions can say whatever they want, NO MOTHER "JOKES" about killing their baby just because they spit up.
Yup just NOT cool! and it's sad that a store attendant is more motherly than the actual baby's mother. Anna treats her baby like an accessory--then has some random dog in the car (with baby in the back) that she just fawns ALL over it's clear she loves dogs more than her own child...she's an absolute DISGRACE.....
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yay! I already got a minion commenting back to me. How dare I second guess her joke... OH BLASPHEMY AGAINST PRINCESS ANNA. How dare i?!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

They live in some bizarro world where I feel they create videos just for their haters as evidenced by Anna being like, "I'm trying to wean myself off pink!" We should feel special that we have our very own content creators for Gurugossip.

Why do they keep all that crap in the crib? Let the baby sleep in there!

Also, ANna making a huge point to be such a fake nice bitch. "Your hair looks so nice!" to Jofus in the FAKEST ass voice.

Also threatening to kill her child if she throws up. What a fucking cold frosty bitch. Is it too soon to start comparing her to Mommy Dearest?
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

They should've turned one of the offices into a nursery for how much stuff they have for her. Idiots.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:They should've turned one of the offices into a nursery for how much stuff they have for her. Idiots.
Well since Dum dum actually does ALL the work with the videos, then Mommy Dearest should of given up her office. She lays in bed all the time anyway.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why do they insist on holding the baby like she is several months old? I'm never seen a newborn held up so much. Shouldn't she be mostly lying on her back while being held? So so disappointed in these clueless two.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
savetheempire wrote:They should've turned one of the offices into a nursery for how much stuff they have for her. Idiots.
Well since Dum dum actually does ALL the work with the videos, then Mommy Dearest should of given up her office. She lays in bed all the time anyway.
Agreed. Mommy Dearest should've given up her study. She doesn't even film in there anymore! All her videos are in the bedroom. Such a selfish little girl.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is ANna ALWAYS on the phone? I've seen what she tweets! It's one to three word responses to everyone except if you're Elle Fowler or Trisha Payatas.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well...just watched the vlog in full for today. All I have to say is the bright spot in all of this is actually Jonathan. He, of the two, is the one who seems genuinely more loving, caring and excited for the baby.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:After reading the comments, apparently Anna says, "now if you spit up on this one I'll kill you" to Emilia. I am waiting to hear it myself, and you bet I'm going to make a comment. I don't care if it was a joke. She must have the sickest sense of humor I have ever seen.
And she mockingly threatens her with ....a fork..........
I'm starting to agree with Language on here. There's something very dark about Anna and I think it's only coming out more and more. She needs professional help.
fleurdeface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fleurdeface »

I really hope the bought the co sleeper bed they looked at today!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I LOOOOOOOVE how minions reply back telling you something that you ALREADY addressed in your comment. READ AND COMPREHEND THE COMMENT FIRST YOU IMBECILES.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm patiently waiting for the momma's who watch these vlogs to see what Anna said. Lol a couple of them commented yesterday about how she shouldn't ignore her baby's cry to brush a dog. Just wait until they hear her joke about killing emilia!
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Yeah, gotta agree you all, Johnathan is being a very loving, warm, and caring dad. And very natural. Deffo has the genuine father instinct. Warming to him a bit more.
ImageImage
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Uh oh.. the infamous NWGandee is on my case now...
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Yeah, gotta agree you all, Johnathan is being a very loving, warm, and caring dad. And very natural. Deffo has the genuine father instinct. Warming to him a bit more.
Aside from his stupidity for vlogging while driving, I do agree with you.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

sand and water wrote:I LOOOOOOOVE how minions reply back telling you something that you ALREADY addressed in your comment. READ AND COMPREHEND THE COMMENT FIRST YOU IMBECILES.
Oh the Minions can suck a fuck. They annoy me more than these two.
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”