TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

where the heck was their baby when they were making lunch? I hope they didn't just leave her in the bed. I wouldn't leave a new born alone unless they were in a safe crib with nothing else in them.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Yeah, gotta agree you all, Johnathan is being a very loving, warm, and caring dad. And very natural. Deffo has the genuine father instinct. Warming to him a bit more.
Aside from his stupidity for vlogging while driving, I do agree with you.
Yes--where as Anna is fake he is super excited 2 be a Dad --Anna is like forcing herself to conform it's not gonna end well...
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Let's count down the days to when she comes to the fake realization that she's just, "Not a baby mom." UGH. I give her 10 days to start hating having a baby.

The baby is adorable, but this clearly was not the right thing for her to do.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

You can totally tell the Minions are from the Teletubbies generation. Any comment that isn't farting unicorns and rainbows is deemed as such a terrible thing. Grow some balls, man up and GET REAL teletubbies-let-down-of-a-generation!
ImageImage
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

ImageImage
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

As a mom, I find it sickening that Anna even joked about killing Emilia. I would never, EVER joke about killing my baby. My son has spit up in my hair before, but I didn't joke about killing him. I simply did what any normal human being would do, I laughed it off and cleaned myself up. What the heck would Anna do if Emilia projectile vomited all in Anna's hair? Babies spit up, it happens. No need to get upset over it. I am so sick and tired of Anna only talking about what ootd Emilia is going to wear. She's not a doll, she's a human being with needs and wants. Grow the f*ck up Anna! :raging: Something is seriously psychologically wrong with Anna. She needs professional help before something terrible happens to Emilia. :x
lips
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lips »

I always thought Anna had a screw lose. I mean she seems self centered and not really aware of her environment. Not realistic. Her channel is called the style diet..since when is clothing food? Lame. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Good luck to that little baby. Don't they have family helping them take care of the newborn? I can't even bare to watch their videos. Someone call 911..or whatever emergency number they have over there.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

They are just so disgusting. Letting the dogs lick the dishes. I don't care whether they wash them after or not. Jofatso probably uses the dogs so he can save water and electricity by not using the dish washer.
monroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monroe »

I find it weird how Anna re-wrote her description on twitter.
Jonathan's sais this: Irish internet enthusiast, Father to a beautiful daughter and husband to a beautiful wife!
and Anna's: Mama of a beautiful baby girl & proud owner of 6 Maltese puppies! Fashion & lifestyle blogger from Ireland! :)

sooo.. Why doesn't she mention him? :|
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Lol uh oh.. the minons are being little feisty boogers today. lol
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=5mmwPBvxNKA

To those who just want to read the comments.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

monroe wrote:I find it weird how Anna re-wrote her description on twitter.
Jonathan's sais this: Irish internet enthusiast, Father to a beautiful daughter and husband to a beautiful wife!
and Anna's: Mama of a beautiful baby girl & proud owner of 6 Maltese puppies! Fashion & lifestyle blogger from Ireland! :)

sooo.. Why doesn't she mention him? :|
Same reason there seems to have been a series of clerical errors whereby Johnathan's surname comes up legally as Saccone-Joly, but hers shows up as Saccone. Because he's not generally how she wants to present herself to the world? Because she wouldn't be as exotic (apparently Italy is exotic now)? Because she really thinks she's a household name and that would be like Courtney Cox-Arquette is never happening?

To be honest I'm surprised she got the "Mama of" and "owner of" in the right places.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Ok ok here I go again.... In defence..... ;) Why am I hear again?

The "I'll kill you" thing, it's a colloquialism. If I had a € for every time my mother said that to me when I was small "if you touch that again - ill kill you", "eat your dinner or - ill kill you", "pinch your brother again-I'll kill you". It's an Irish ism if you like and I doubt it was said with any real intent.

I let my dog lick the plates, kill me now ;) I'm a horrible person.

While I do find them both annoying in a lot of ways and irresponsible and reprehensible careless I do have to say that if the didn't put a foot wrong and were Peter perfect the perfect parents someone would still have something mean to say.

There are an awful lot of assumptions regarding bonding and love etc but here's the thing, I feel bad for her in some ways. Having a baby is VERY HARD. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm more that ten years older than her and u just had my 1st baby last year and it's not all sunshine and lollipops and it is very overwhelming and some moms don't feel that bond and live right away particularly if they had a tough labour, cuts, tears or stitches.
She's 24, very very young to be a mom. I know it's her own personal choice and all that but I can't help but feel somehow bad for her that NOTHING she does is the right thing.

Not sure where I'm going with this and not able to type properly on phone but just doing the thinking aloud thing....

:)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:Ok ok here I go again.... In defence..... ;) Why am I hear again?

The "I'll kill you" thing, it's a colloquialism. If I had a € for every time my mother said that to me when I was small "if you touch that again - ill kill you", "eat your dinner or - ill kill you", "pinch your brother again-I'll kill you". It's an Irish ism if you like and I doubt it was said with any real intent.

While I do find them both annoying in a lot of ways and irresponsible and reprehensible careless I do have to say that if the didn't put a foot wrong and were Peter perfect the perfect parents someone would still have something mean to say.

There are an awful lot of assumptions regarding bonding and love etc but here's the thing, I feel bad for her in some ways. Having a baby is VERY HARD. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm more that ten years older than her and u just had my 1st baby last year and it's not all sunshine and lollipops and it is very overwhelming and some moms don't feel that bond and live right away particularly if they had a tough labour, cuts, tears or stitches.
She's 24, very very young to be a mom. I know it's her own personal choice and all that but I can't help but feel somehow bad for her that NOTHING she does is the right thing.

Not sure where I'm going with this and not able to type properly on phone but just doing the thinking aloud thing....

your just a kindred spirit of that mess. your just like her huh? defending it huh? :bang: gross. :barf:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Stupidest thing I've heard this so called mother say. Why have a child, if you are not going to provide them with the things they need. Them going "TOO FAST" is not an excuse to not buy them what they need at that moment. Everyone knows children, especially babies are expensive. As a parent, you buy them the things they need.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:Ok ok here I go again.... In defence..... ;) Why am I hear again?

No offense to you, but I don't care how many mother's say that to their child. I still won't find it funny in the least bit. Especially when a mother is saying it to a newborn who can't control her own spit up.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:

No offense to you, but I don't care how many mother's say that to their child. I still won't find it funny in the least bit. Especially when a mother is saying it to a newborn who can't control her own spit up.
Yes, I just can't get with those kinda mentalities. no way. :jd:
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

I'm 24 year old, 25 very soon, so I'm the same age as Anna. I have 3 children. A 7 year old, 5 year old and a 10 month old. And while having a baby is very hard, it doesn't excuse the way she acts with Emilia. She is cold hearted and normal people do not tell their baby they're going to kill them if they puke on something. They also don't act like they're going to stab them with a fork, or tell them the dogs are more important than they are. She has some screws loose if she thinks that's normal behavior. When I had my first baby, I didn't get all drugged up and I tore all to hell, but guess what? I still got off my ass and took care of my child instead of making someone else do it. I also breastfed. She's incredibly lazy and thinks her baby is damn doll that she can dress up! Ridiculous!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:

I'm 24 year old, 25 very soon, so I'm the same age as Anna. I have 3 children. A 7 year old, 5 year old and a 10 month old. And while having a baby is very hard, it doesn't excuse the way she acts with Emilia. She is cold hearted and normal people do not tell their baby they're going to kill them if they puke on something. They also don't act like they're going to stab them with a fork, or tell them the dogs are more important than they are. She has some screws loose if she thinks that's normal behavior. When I had my first baby, I didn't get all drugged up and I tore all to hell, but guess what? I still got off my ass and took care of my child instead of making someone else do it. I also breastfed. She's incredibly lazy and thinks her baby is damn doll that she can dress up! Ridiculous!
Exactly. Being a "young" mom has nothing to do with it. I was 24 when I had my daughter. It's about being READY to become a mother. She swears up and down that she was ready, but her actions speak loud than her words. AND it's her actions that Emilia will read, because babies don't understand what you are saying to them until they are a bit older. You can say oh I love my child a billion times a day, but if your actions are saying otherwise, then those words are shit. Just being honest.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”