Bluewolf
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Bluewolf »

nickypicky wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Ok ok here I go again.... In defence..... ;) Why am I hear again?

The "I'll kill you" thing, it's a colloquialism. If I had a € for every time my mother said that to me when I was small "if you touch that again - ill kill you", "eat your dinner or - ill kill you", "pinch your brother again-I'll kill you". It's an Irish ism if you like and I doubt it was said with any real intent.

I let my dog lick the plates, kill me now ;) I'm a horrible person.

While I do find them both annoying in a lot of ways and irresponsible and reprehensible careless I do have to say that if the didn't put a foot wrong and were Peter perfect the perfect parents someone would still have something mean to say.

There are an awful lot of assumptions regarding bonding and love etc but here's the thing, I feel bad for her in some ways. Having a baby is VERY HARD. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm more that ten years older than her and u just had my 1st baby last year and it's not all sunshine and lollipops and it is very overwhelming and some moms don't feel that bond and live right away particularly if they had a tough labour, cuts, tears or stitches.
She's 24, very very young to be a mom. I know it's her own personal choice and all that but I can't help but feel somehow bad for her that NOTHING she does is the right thing.

Not sure where I'm going with this and not able to type properly on phone but just doing the thinking aloud thing....

:)
your just a kindred spirit of that mess. your just like her huh? defending it huh? :bang: gross. :barf:
God yeah, I'm a terrible bitch ;)

Bitch features bastard face is actually my real name :)
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Am I the only one who wanted to gag when she made her "Style Diet" video and said she feels like her life is complete now and she can do anything? That just kinda sticks out when I think about that video. And the fact that she won't really go into the delivery much. When is she going to fess up to the fact that she was too drugged to know how to properly push her baby out and had to have her baby vacuumed out of her?!?
monroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monroe »

language wrote:
monroe wrote:I find it weird how Anna re-wrote her description on twitter.
Jonathan's sais this: Irish internet enthusiast, Father to a beautiful daughter and husband to a beautiful wife!
and Anna's: Mama of a beautiful baby girl & proud owner of 6 Maltese puppies! Fashion & lifestyle blogger from Ireland! :)

sooo.. Why doesn't she mention him? :|
Same reason there seems to have been a series of clerical errors whereby Johnathan's surname comes up legally as Saccone-Joly, but hers shows up as Saccone. Because he's not generally how she wants to present herself to the world? Because she wouldn't be as exotic (apparently Italy is exotic now)? Because she really thinks she's a household name and that would be like Courtney Cox-Arquette is never happening?

To be honest I'm surprised she got the "Mama of" and "owner of" in the right places.
Yeah, it might be the 'exotic' reason :D It's really weird to me how people see certain countries as exotic, especially Italy, because I'm just a hour away :D
She doesn't appreciate Jonathan enough and I think it can be seen on the vlogs that he is aware of it.
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

MBeckham wrote:Am I the only one who wanted to gag when she made her "Style Diet" video and said she feels like her life is complete now and she can do anything? That just kinda sticks out when I think about that video. And the fact that she won't really go into the delivery much. When is she going to fess up to the fact that she was too drugged to know how to properly push her baby out and had to have her baby vacuumed out of her?!?
Yeah she can do anything, until you mosey on over to the vlogs and SURPRISE, her true nature is revealed.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Yeah, gotta agree you all, Johnathan is being a very loving, warm, and caring dad. And very natural. Deffo has the genuine father instinct. Warming to him a bit more.
I agree. he seems so happy to have her. I love how excited he was about the carrier. Those things are pretty cool. She is lucky to as least have him.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Does anyone actually REALLY care about Emilia's outfit of the days? It's just about the dumbest thing I can think of talking about. Sure her outfits might be cute when I glance at them, but I NOBODY needs a run down of everything a newborn baby is wearing. Who the fuck cares?

And I had to laugh when Anna said "the socks never get washed because they don't ever get dirty!!" - and I could tell those socks had never been washed to begin with, just like I'm 200% positive Emilia's clothes have never been washed before she wears them for the first time. Does Anna not realize all new clothes come covered in chemicals to keep them fresh while they are in stores? Keyword: in STORES. When you get the HOME you must wash them because they are filthy - not from dirt obviously but from all sorts of germs and chemicals. They are so stupid.
prettyitalianbella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyitalianbella »

sand and water wrote:
MBeckham wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Ok ok here I go again.... In defence..... ;) Why am I hear again?

The "I'll kill you" thing, it's a colloquialism. If I had a € for every time my mother said that to me when I was small "if you touch that again - ill kill you", "eat your dinner or - ill kill you", "pinch your brother again-I'll kill you". It's an Irish ism if you like and I doubt it was said with any real intent.

I let my dog lick the plates, kill me now ;) I'm a horrible person.

While I do find them both annoying in a lot of ways and irresponsible and reprehensible careless I do have to say that if the didn't put a foot wrong and were Peter perfect the perfect parents someone would still have something mean to say.

There are an awful lot of assumptions regarding bonding and love etc but here's the thing, I feel bad for her in some ways. Having a baby is VERY HARD. Physically, mentally and emotionally. I'm more that ten years older than her and u just had my 1st baby last year and it's not all sunshine and lollipops and it is very overwhelming and some moms don't feel that bond and live right away particularly if they had a tough labour, cuts, tears or stitches.
She's 24, very very young to be a mom. I know it's her own personal choice and all that but I can't help but feel somehow bad for her that NOTHING she does is the right thing.

Not sure where I'm going with this and not able to type properly on phone but just doing the thinking aloud thing....

:)

I'm 24 year old, 25 very soon, so I'm the same age as Anna. I have 3 children. A 7 year old, 5 year old and a 10 month old. And while having a baby is very hard, it doesn't excuse the way she acts with Emilia. She is cold hearted and normal people do not tell their baby they're going to kill them if they puke on something. They also don't act like they're going to stab them with a fork, or tell them the dogs are more important than they are. She has some screws loose if she thinks that's normal behavior. When I had my first baby, I didn't get all drugged up and I tore all to hell, but guess what? I still got off my ass and took care of my child instead of making someone else do it. I also breastfed. She's incredibly lazy and thinks her baby is damn doll that she can dress up! Ridiculous!
Exactly. Being a "young" mom has nothing to do with it. I was 24 when I had my daughter. It's about being READY to become a mother. She swears up and down that she was ready, but her actions speak loud than her words. AND it's her actions that Emilia will read, because babies don't understand what you are saying to them until they are a bit older. You can say oh I love my child a billion times a day, but if your actions are saying otherwise, then those words are shit. Just being honest.
yepp i agree...im 21 and my son is 1 month old...I may not have been exactly ready but once he was here he became my everything. I breastfeed and yes I do get some help but Im with him alone most days all day taking 4 online college courses. shes spoiled. Oh, and I would never tell my NEWBORN "spit up on those close or Ill kill you"...ive been projectile vomited on and even pooped and peed on (boys lol) and didnt once get upset with my baby.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Hell, ever lift your baby over your head while you're laying on your back? I did that once and had my daughter puke all over my face, neck, eyes, IN my mouth.. ick. But, all I did was laugh. How can you be mad at that??
Guest 213

Unread post by Guest 213 »

I'm very disturbed by what is being seen in the vlogs. I found a number in Ireland to inquire about child abuse. If I lived near them I would call. Here is the number (01) 662 4444. I'm only posting this because I'm worried about the babies safety. No one should ever joke about killing their child. There are also several other things that aren't right about this situation. It would be a shame if anything happened to that precious baby.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Image To the Irish people on this board. What are your thoughts on this comment?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:Hell, ever lift your baby over your head while you're laying on your back? I did that once and had my daughter puke all over my face, neck, eyes, IN my mouth.. ick. But, all I did was laugh. How can you be mad at that??
Oh goodness. I think that happens to a lot of us. We get so caught up in playing with them, that it happens lol.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

If I hear the excuse "it's an Irish thing!!" one more time I'm gonna kill someone.

JOFEE JOKES!!! Hardy har har! Look how funny I am!!!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:Does anyone actually REALLY care about Emilia's outfit of the days? It's just about the dumbest thing I can think of talking about. Sure her outfits might be cute when I glance at them, but I NOBODY needs a run down of everything a newborn baby is wearing. Who the fuck cares?

And I had to laugh when Anna said "the socks never get washed because they don't ever get dirty!!" - and I could tell those socks had never been washed to begin with, just like I'm 200% positive Emilia's clothes have never been washed before she wears them for the first time. Does Anna not realize all new clothes come covered in chemicals to keep them fresh while they are in stores? Keyword: in STORES. When you get the HOME you must wash them because they are filthy - not from dirt obviously but from all sorts of germs and chemicals. They are so stupid.
Yeah I really could care less. My newborn daughter lived in sleepers and onesies (mostly the cheap gerber white ones). Once she started walking, then it was fun to get her all dressed up, because I could tell she loved it. I just didn't invest in expensive clothes when they are newborn/early baby months because they get absolutely ruined. Either by spit up or once they start solids.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:If I hear the excuse "it's an Irish thing!!" one more time I'm gonna kill someone.

JOFEE JOKES!!! Hardy har har! Look how funny I am!!!
Bahahahaha :D Good one!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone else see Jofus jumping after Emilia was put in the Stokke carrier? What an idiot!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Did anyone else see Jofus jumping after Emilia was put in the Stokke carrier? What an idiot!
yes. just constant disregard. he is horribly ignorant of babies.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

From her FB

Anna Saccone
Trying to breastfeed, upload a video & get everything ready for tomorrow's Dublin trip at the same time...ha ha ha! This is not working!!

A trip already?! Anna I sure hope this time you will sit in the back with baby.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

beautyish2 wrote:From her FB

Anna Saccone
Trying to breastfeed, upload a video & get everything ready for tomorrow's Dublin trip at the same time...ha ha ha! This is not working!!

I can't help but think there is something behind this trip, ie. a tv appearance or something. Something financially beneficial to them anyway. Why else would they be bringing a 1 week old child all the way to Dublin and I don't think they gave any explanation as to why they were going there?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

beautyish2 wrote:From her FB

Anna Saccone

'get everything ready' aka plan 5 baby OOTD.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

sand and water wrote:Image
To the Irish people on this board. What are your thoughts on this comment?
It's hard to tell without looking at the vlog, but Irish people could see it as part of our kind of darker humour and hyperbole. People do say "don't do x or I'll kill you", but I wouldn't have heard it expressed to a new born. New mums are generally kind of worried that people might think they would kill their baby though, which Anna doesn't seem to be- whether it's for a joke or for just general statement, it's the kind of thing one would be wary of saying unless to an audience known for expecting very dark humour. Close friends and family and such like, but saying it to a baby or putting it on the internet are kind of beyond that audience especially if you're going for wholesome teen entertainment.

Anna's not ever really had an Irish sense of humour that I've noticed. Puerile, yeah. Vicious, yeah. But neither in any sense that most humour here would read- we can be biting and venomous, yes, but the humour in saying to your kid you'll kill them is very low, more just basic irony *which isn't present for Anna since she might kill her*, and not worth putting out on the internet unless you're looking for your career to be over eighteens and dive dwelling.

Irish people also seem to be ignoring the other time that we use this situation as an illustration of abject but deserved fear: My mam will kill me. (Ye all got shivers and checked your consciences there a bit didn't you? I know I still do.) This isn't literal death, it's something far worse, generally far more public as you go down socio-economic scales, and probably where most of the remnants of Catholic guilt and shame came from originally. If Emilia felt that over throwing up, she would be one of those fucked up kids who constantly used the phrase "I can't my mam will kill me." You know the one's where you know their mother did regularly have them in tears down the street and everybody knew the kid's small infraction and got to watch the apology with the mother at the shoulder.

So I'm going with, vlog unseen, if Anna's got a dark sense of humour it's not really an Irish one, or her minions' demographic appropriate. She should keep it to herself and hopefully Emilia does have the same sense of humour. On the chance that she's actually going to be the kind of mother who would make Emilia wish she were dead because she threw up in later childhood, then, well, poor kid. It's a real possibility, if she makes it out of early infancy. I hate this kid's odds in life til she's a teenager really. :(

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”