TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Mabell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Mabell »

sand and water wrote:Image To the Irish people on this board. What are your thoughts on this comment?
I'm afraid it is an Irish thing. Like when people say "I'd murder a cup of tea". Obviously they're not going to murder a cup of tea. :D

Oh god the OOTD video with the jeans and those boots, just NO!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

wth?

[youtube][/youtube]

they need to stop with this already.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

Their baby is so gorgeous. I just want to go take her and save her from their stupidity!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

MBeckham wrote:I live in Florida and I've obviously heard the phrase "so and so is going to kill me If I do this" blah blah, but it's not something you say to your newborn. At all.

I had post partum depression with my children, but I never acted how Anna does. I don't think she has it.
I LIVE IN FLORIDA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

beautyish2 wrote:wth?

[youtube][/youtube]

they need to stop with this already.
Just watched that. It's so false. Does she think none of her subscribers watch the daily vlog?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

About the "i'll kill you expression" I hope I wasn't coming off that I've never heard it before. I've heard it plenty of times. I've even said "OMG my mom is going to kill me when she sees this... etc" She has never said do this or i'll kill you, but I get that it's an expression; however, I think what most of us are trying to point out is most of us think that is the type of expression not appropriate toward a newborn. I've never heard it used toward one, was what I was saying. Anna is the first mother I've heard tell her newborn that.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

sand and water wrote:
MBeckham wrote:I live in Florida and I've obviously heard the phrase "so and so is going to kill me If I do this" blah blah, but it's not something you say to your newborn. At all.

I had post partum depression with my children, but I never acted how Anna does. I don't think she has it.
No way. What part?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:

No way. What part?
Central-ish
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ok so she begins the video with saying Emilia is hungry... lays her on the bed. Emilia cries for the rest of the video. TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA AND FEED YOUR DAUGHTER!
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
I just moved here in March, from Maine. I live in Northern Florida.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:About the "i'll kill you expression" I hope I wasn't coming off that I've never heard it before. I've heard it plenty of times. I've even said "OMG my mom is going to kill me when she sees this... etc" She has never said do this or i'll kill you, but I get that it's an expression; however, I think what most of us are trying to point out is most of us think that is the type of expression not appropriate toward a newborn. I've never heard it used toward one, was what I was saying. Anna is the first mother I've heard tell her newborn that.
Exactly :D
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

Oh we can all look forward to a 'What's in my baby changing bag' courtesy of Storksak. You know, the freebie baby changing bag Anna got. It wears really well even though she has only used it..... once.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
Ahh so you got to experience our deathly hot summer ;). I'm hoping to get some cooler weather, 60-70f, by the time I give birth.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mabell wrote:Oh we can all look forward to a 'What's in my baby changing bag' courtesy of Storksak. You know, the freebie baby changing bag Anna got. It wears really well even though she has only used it..... once.
But like, what about the like cupcake bag that she like SOOOO had to have? It's like pink and all.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haha. I couldn't resist.

Someone else should say: "Shhhh, you shouldn't speak of the truth." LMAO. I'm getting to the point that it's all funny to me.
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

Already 39 pages for part 2? I can't keep up! Ahhh!

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on the last few days?
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

sand and water wrote:
But like, what about the like cupcake bag that she like SOOOO had to have? It's like pink and all.

How could I forget about the €80 bag she HAD to have purely because it had a cupcake on it! But you know them - they love their freebies!
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
Hello my fellow Floridians! I'm in North Central Florida! :)
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Already 39 pages for part 2? I can't keep up! Ahhh!

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on the last few days?
Basically, in a nutshell. Anna is a bitch to her newborn daughter. Dum dum still drives and vlogs. Anna still is glued to her phone. Anna would rather brush a dog and film an OOTD than feed her newborn..... uhhh I think that's pretty much it.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:
MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
Hello my fellow Floridians! I'm in North Central Florida! :)
Yay to the Floridians!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”