sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

sand and water wrote:
AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Already 39 pages for part 2? I can't keep up! Ahhh!

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on the last few days?
Basically, in a nutshell. Anna is a bitch to her newborn daughter. Dum dum still drives and vlogs. Anna still is glued to her phone. Anna would rather brush a dog and film an OOTD than feed her newborn..... uhhh I think that's pretty much it.
For specifics, yesterday Anna "JOKED" that the dogs were more important than her, while she cried out of hunger and she kept brushing the filthy animals. Today Anna "JOKED" that if Emilia spat up in her outfit that she would kill her. Then in the same video she holds up a fork and goes...."EMILIA" (She is certifiable psycho right now). Hmmm what else.... Anna is a bitch to pudgester...like always. Pudgemaster gets a new Stokke carrier, and when the saleslady puts Emilia in it, he starts jumping up and down. Dumster head hands Emilia off to the other sales lady as her head bobs to the side, then the sales lady proceeds to hold her the CORRECT WAY. Anything else someone wants to add?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote:
AlisVolatPropriis wrote:Already 39 pages for part 2? I can't keep up! Ahhh!

Anyone want to give me a quick rundown on the last few days?
Basically, in a nutshell. Anna is a bitch to her newborn daughter. Dum dum still drives and vlogs. Anna still is glued to her phone. Anna would rather brush a dog and film an OOTD than feed her newborn..... uhhh I think that's pretty much it.
For specifics, yesterday Anna "JOKED" that the dogs were more important than her, while she cried out of hunger and she kept brushing the filthy animals. Today Anna "JOKED" that if Emilia spat up in her outfit that she would kill her. Then in the same video she holds up a fork and goes...."EMILIA" (She is certifiable psycho right now). Hmmm what else.... Anna is a bitch to pudgester...like always. Pudgemaster gets a new Stokke carrier, and when the saleslady puts Emilia in it, he starts jumping up and down. Dumster head hands Emilia off to the other sales lady as her head bobs to the side, then the sales lady proceeds to hold her the CORRECT WAY. Anything else someone wants to add?
Wow. I can't even. She is so selfish and clearly she holds some resentment towards Emilia. She wasn't ready to be a mother. Parents like her make me disgusted. Then Jofatso is just an idiot and thinks Emilia is a baby doll. These two idiots, I swear...

Thanks for the update though! And LOL @ your nick names for these morons.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

magicdragon wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:wth?

[youtube][/youtube]

they need to stop with this already.
Just watched that. It's so false. Does she think none of her subscribers watch the daily vlog?

she probably thinks we don't have good memories
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:
sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote:Basically, in a nutshell. Anna is a bitch to her newborn daughter. Dum dum still drives and vlogs. Anna still is glued to her phone. Anna would rather brush a dog and film an OOTD than feed her newborn..... uhhh I think that's pretty much it.
Wow. I can't even. She is so selfish and clearly she holds some resentment towards Emilia. She wasn't ready to be a mother. Parents like her make me disgusted. Then Jofatso is just an idiot and thinks Emilia is a baby doll. These two idiots, I swear...

Thanks for the update though! And LOL @ your nick names for these morons.
No problem :) Oh and I forgot... We call Anna Mommy Dearest now LMAO. So fitting.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote:Ok so she begins the video with saying Emilia is hungry... lays her on the bed. Emilia cries for the rest of the video. TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA AND FEED YOUR DAUGHTER!

but that will take away from her filming and making money..and getting free items
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
No problem :) Oh and I forgot... We call Anna Mommy Dearest now LMAO. So fitting.
:lol!: :hee:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I have this feeling that Anna just assumes that every time Emilia cries, she must be hungry. Umm she could be in pain from having to cord ripped off, or the redness on her belly above the diaper could be bothering her, she could have a wet diaper that needs changing, she could be too cold, too hot, or just want to be comforted.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
HAhaha we should totally do a code word or hashtag in tomorrow's comments. Something like #mommydearest or #saveEmilia.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

sand and water wrote:Ok so she begins the video with saying Emilia is hungry... lays her on the bed. Emilia cries for the rest of the video. TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA AND FEED YOUR DAUGHTER!
why didn't she make sure she was fed and changed BEFORE she started the video?
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I have this feeling that Anna just assumes that every time Emilia cries, she must be hungry. Umm she could be in pain from having to cord ripped off, or the redness on her belly above the diaper could be bothering her, she could have a wet diaper that needs changing, she could be too cold, too hot, or just want to be comforted.
i KNOW RIGHT?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
HAhaha we should totally do a code word or hashtag in tomorrow's comments. Something like #mommydearest or #saveEmilia.
HAAA I'M SO iN! :cheers:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote: :lol!: :hee:
HAAA I'M SO iN! :cheers:
Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:HAAA I'M SO iN! :cheers:
Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao
Or we can just use both HA.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:HAAA I'M SO iN! :cheers:

Hahahahahah yeah both. Let the thumbs down and spamming begin!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote: Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao

Yesssss.... Btw Where is our dear Geekinthepink today? I'm getting withdrawls :(
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

AlisVolatPropriis wrote:
MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
I just moved here in March, from Maine. I live in Northern Florida.
Hello my fellow Floridians! I'm in North Central Florida! :)
Ha didn't know there were so many Floridians here! I live in South Florida :)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
Yesssss.... Btw Where is our dear Geekinthepink today? I'm getting withdrawls :([/quote]

Ha yeah i noticed her funny was missin :love2:
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I wonder if they know that they're headed to Dublin in the middle of culture night, so they won't exactly be big entertainment news. Course, if they vlog it they'll look like dicks for putting Emilia through that car journey when there's another culture night in Cork they could attend without trying to damage her spine or exposing her to as much cold or people as that would entail. Really hope that Johnathan doesn't decide to go out to film it and leave Little Miss ForkStabby at home with the kid. Actually, I really hope they get the fricking train instead of putting Emilia through three to four hours up and down in a carrier which is not designed for that or newborns....
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

geeklove wrote:
why didn't she make sure she was fed and changed BEFORE she started the video?
that would involve thought for her daughter not her video
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yay there is a minion on the attack with me... Muahaha

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”