TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

language wrote:I wonder if they know that they're headed to Dublin in the middle of culture night, so they won't exactly be big entertainment news. Course, if they vlog it they'll look like dicks for putting Emilia through that car journey when there's another culture night in Cork they could attend without trying to damage her spine or exposing her to as much cold or people as that would entail. Really hope that Johnathan doesn't decide to go out to film it and leave Little Miss ForkStabby at home with the kid. Actually, I really hope they get the fricking train instead of putting Emilia through three to four hours up and down in a carrier which is not designed for that or newborns....
YUp & they prob bought that baby snuggie body thing just so he can backpack her everywhere....
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

i seem to be in a feisty mood tonight. Please forgive me... haha.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Image

i seem to be in a feisty mood tonight. Please forgive me... haha.
HA! the best!
:hee:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LMAO I SEE THE #SaveEMILIA :hail:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

language wrote:I wonder if they know that they're headed to Dublin in the middle of culture night, so they won't exactly be big entertainment news. Course, if they vlog it they'll look like dicks for putting Emilia through that car journey when there's another culture night in Cork they could attend without trying to damage her spine or exposing her to as much cold or people as that would entail. Really hope that Johnathan doesn't decide to go out to film it and leave Little Miss ForkStabby at home with the kid. Actually, I really hope they get the fricking train instead of putting Emilia through three to four hours up and down in a carrier which is not designed for that or newborns....
Somehow I don't think we have to worry about them going out filming culture night seen as they never go to anything or have done anything similar in the past!
I can just see Jofatso now though 'Hey you guys, tonight is culture night in Cork. Normally I would go but Nini's would be here on her own with Emilia and there would be nobody to change her nappy'
Kh12lr8

Unread post by Kh12lr8 »

Anna showed more emotion for that strange dog during that 15 second clip than she ever has for Emilia. Poor baby. I had my daughter when I was 21 and I didn't act like a selfish brat. I don't know how she can just let her cry like she does. I hated to hear my daughter cry, it broke my heart. But I guess you'd have to have a heart for it to break..
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kh12lr8 wrote:Anna showed more emotion for that strange dog during that 15 second clip than she ever has for Emilia. Poor baby. I had my daughter when I was 21 and I didn't act like a selfish brat. I don't know how she can just let her cry like she does. I hated to hear my daughter cry, it broke my heart. But I guess you'd have to have a heart for it to break..
Ohhh burn. Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)
Meow Meow

Unread post by Meow Meow »

Hello everyone. Long time lurker here and today I reached a breaking point. I have resisted for so long to not register and start posting what I think of these two. But here I am to show my support! I honestly can not believe them, but no need to repeat what has been said many times before. Did anyone pick up from todays vlog about how Jofus wanted Emilia to go in her car seat so she didn't have to be disturbed from her sleep? The way he was trying to explain it to Anna about Emilia being only a week old, sounded alarms for me that this was Jofus trying to defend Emilia. I think he is finally becoming sick of Anna's attitude towards the poor little girl.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Meow Meow wrote:Hello everyone. Long time lurker here and today I reached a breaking point. I have resisted for so long to not register and start posting what I think of these two. But here I am to show my support! I honestly can not believe them, but no need to repeat what has been said many times before. Did anyone pick up from todays vlog about how Jofus wanted Emilia to go in her car seat so she didn't have to be disturbed from her sleep? The way he was trying to explain it to Anna about Emilia being only a week old, sounded alarms for me that this was Jofus trying to defend Emilia. I think he is finally becoming sick of Anna's attitude towards the poor little girl.
:wel: :yup:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
Kh12lr8 wrote:Anna showed more emotion for that strange dog during that 15 second clip than she ever has for Emilia. Poor baby. I had my daughter when I was 21 and I didn't act like a selfish brat. I don't know how she can just let her cry like she does. I hated to hear my daughter cry, it broke my heart. But I guess you'd have to have a heart for it to break..
Ohhh burn. Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)
words right outta my mouth! <3
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mommy Dearest, Mixing and matching the different brands of clothing together isn't going to disrupt the rotation of the earth. Geez with the way she is SO concern about putting outfits together you would think that the world will come to an end if Emilia wore a Carter top and a Gymboree bottom. :roll: . I guarantee the novelty will wear off, especially when each "expensive" outfit that the subscribers have sent gets ruined by spit up because Anna can't be bothered to go buy bibs that fit her properly because they DIDN'T COME WITH THE OUTFIT.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:LMAO I SEE THE #SaveEMILIA :hail:
That was fun! :)
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

sand and water wrote:After reading the comments, apparently Anna says, "now if you spit up on this one I'll kill you" to Emilia. I am waiting to hear it myself, and you bet I'm going to make a comment. I don't care if it was a joke. She must have the sickest sense of humor I have ever seen.
That is so weird, I just said yesterday that she would be one of those mothers who get mad at their children when they throw up on things and get blood on the nice linens.... so strange, in this case, it doesn't feel good to be right. :?
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

savetheempire wrote:Why is ANna ALWAYS on the phone? I've seen what she tweets! It's one to three word responses to everyone except if you're Elle Fowler or Trisha Payatas.
She's constantly check Guru Gossip ;)
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

language wrote:
To the Irish people on this board. What are your thoughts on this comment?
It's hard to tell without looking at the vlog, but Irish people could see it as part of our kind of darker humour and hyperbole. People do say "don't do x or I'll kill you", but I wouldn't have heard it expressed to a new born. New mums are generally kind of worried that people might think they would kill their baby though, which Anna doesn't seem to be- whether it's for a joke or for just general statement, it's the kind of thing one would be wary of saying unless to an audience known for expecting very dark humour. Close friends and family and such like, but saying it to a baby or putting it on the internet are kind of beyond that audience especially if you're going for wholesome teen entertainment.

Anna's not ever really had an Irish sense of humour that I've noticed. Puerile, yeah. Vicious, yeah. But neither in any sense that most humour here would read- we can be biting and venomous, yes, but the humour in saying to your kid you'll kill them is very low, more just basic irony *which isn't present for Anna since she might kill her*, and not worth putting out on the internet unless you're looking for your career to be over eighteens and dive dwelling.

Irish people also seem to be ignoring the other time that we use this situation as an illustration of abject but deserved fear: My mam will kill me. (Ye all got shivers and checked your consciences there a bit didn't you? I know I still do.) This isn't literal death, it's something far worse, generally far more public as you go down socio-economic scales, and probably where most of the remnants of Catholic guilt and shame came from originally. If Emilia felt that over throwing up, she would be one of those fucked up kids who constantly used the phrase "I can't my mam will kill me." You know the one's where you know their mother did regularly have them in tears down the street and everybody knew the kid's small infraction and got to watch the apology with the mother at the shoulder.

So I'm going with, vlog unseen, if Anna's got a dark sense of humour it's not really an Irish one, or her minions' demographic appropriate. She should keep it to herself and hopefully Emilia does have the same sense of humour. On the chance that she's actually going to be the kind of mother who would make Emilia wish she were dead because she threw up in later childhood, then, well, poor kid. It's a real possibility, if she makes it out of early infancy. I hate this kid's odds in life til she's a teenager really. :(
I dunno, we use this term in the US as well, at least we do around where I live, in the South, and we do have a lot of Irish heritage. So maybe there is a correlation. HOWEVER, it is something we usually say to peers ex: "My mom is going to kill me if I'm not home by 11," or "You're Killing me!" (used in context when someone is doing something so stupid or reckless, that you say, "you're killing me"... as in your stupidity is literally so outrageous, I'm going to die). But my mom herself never told me she was going to kill me and you certainly would not say that to a child... usually. Unless the parent was emotionally abusing the child. Maybe parents who use corporal punishment say things like this...
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
I just moved here in March, from Maine. I live in Northern Florida.
I'd love to visit Maine! Have any suggestions on where to go? I'm from KY and am planning a road trip up the east coast! :D
rockstarrr

Unread post by rockstarrr »

I haven't ever posted before, but I just have one thing to say.

Each and everyone one of you are AMAZING :-)

Honestly, I have found myself logging in EVERYDAY just to read ya'lls tips and tricks with newborns and what not to do. I am not a mother but I already have learned so much and cringe when I decide to watch a vlog of theirs every so often.

My fiance' even cringed, peeking over my shoulder and said, that is NOT how you hold a baby....ugh!

I just wanna virtual hug each and every one of you <3
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

filthyanimal wrote:
language wrote:
To the Irish people on this board. What are your thoughts on this comment?
It's hard to tell without looking at the vlog, but Irish people could see it as part of our kind of darker humour and hyperbole. People do say "don't do x or I'll kill you", but I wouldn't have heard it expressed to a new born. New mums are generally kind of worried that people might think they would kill their baby though, which Anna doesn't seem to be- whether it's for a joke or for just general statement, it's the kind of thing one would be wary of saying unless to an audience known for expecting very dark humour. Close friends and family and such like, but saying it to a baby or putting it on the internet are kind of beyond that audience especially if you're going for wholesome teen entertainment.

Anna's not ever really had an Irish sense of humour that I've noticed. Puerile, yeah. Vicious, yeah. But neither in any sense that most humour here would read- we can be biting and venomous, yes, but the humour in saying to your kid you'll kill them is very low, more just basic irony *which isn't present for Anna since she might kill her*, and not worth putting out on the internet unless you're looking for your career to be over eighteens and dive dwelling.

Irish people also seem to be ignoring the other time that we use this situation as an illustration of abject but deserved fear: My mam will kill me. (Ye all got shivers and checked your consciences there a bit didn't you? I know I still do.) This isn't literal death, it's something far worse, generally far more public as you go down socio-economic scales, and probably where most of the remnants of Catholic guilt and shame came from originally. If Emilia felt that over throwing up, she would be one of those fucked up kids who constantly used the phrase "I can't my mam will kill me." You know the one's where you know their mother did regularly have them in tears down the street and everybody knew the kid's small infraction and got to watch the apology with the mother at the shoulder.

So I'm going with, vlog unseen, if Anna's got a dark sense of humour it's not really an Irish one, or her minions' demographic appropriate. She should keep it to herself and hopefully Emilia does have the same sense of humour. On the chance that she's actually going to be the kind of mother who would make Emilia wish she were dead because she threw up in later childhood, then, well, poor kid. It's a real possibility, if she makes it out of early infancy. I hate this kid's odds in life til she's a teenager really. :(
I dunno, we use this term in the US as well, at least we do around where I live, in the South, and we do have a lot of Irish heritage. So maybe there is a correlation. HOWEVER, it is something we usually say to peers ex: "My mom is going to kill me if I'm not home by 11," or "You're Killing me!" (used in context when someone is doing something so stupid or reckless, that you say, "you're killing me"... as in your stupidity is literally so outrageous, I'm going to die). But my mom herself never told me she was going to kill me and you certainly would not say that to a child... usually. Unless the parent was emotionally abusing the child. Maybe parents who use corporal punishment say things like this...
My dad said things like that all the time. it can really fuck with a kid's head. To this day I'm not sure if he was joking or not.
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

So, i'm going to do the unthinkable and semi...semi defend anna....she'll grow out of whatever shes in. My sister was THE SAME exact way as anna, no, maybe worse. She kept dirty diapers in the same bed as her daughter (had twins my nephew came here sickly and died 7 months later) when the baby cried the baby would cry for HOURS(longest time was like 3 hours, i got annoyed so i went and checked up on my niece and fed her and stuff). and my sister would sleep there, wake up go get food eat and go back to sleep or turn the tv up or leave the room and got angry if anyone told her she needed to check up on her baby. and my niece had a bad case of eczema and my sister didnt treat her properly, she let mold get in the bottles and would still pour milk in it and let her baby drink the milk. Gladly enough after about a year she did a 360 and cps never saw the need to take her either so id say give anna time talk about her all day long but dont say she wont change cause my sister did. ;x
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Browniepants wrote:So, i'm going to do the unthinkable and semi...semi defend anna....she'll grow out of whatever shes in. My sister was THE SAME exact way as anna, no, maybe worse. She kept dirty diapers in the same bed as her daughter (had twins my nephew came here sickly and died 7 months later) when the baby cried the baby would cry for HOURS(longest time was like 3 hours, i got annoyed so i went and checked up on my niece and fed her and stuff). and my sister would sleep there, wake up go get food eat and go back to sleep or turn the tv up or leave the room and got angry if anyone told her she needed to check up on her baby. and my niece had a bad case of eczema and my sister didnt treat her properly, she let mold get in the bottles and would still pour milk in it and let her baby drink the milk. Gladly enough after about a year she did a 360 and cps never saw the need to take her either so id say give anna time talk about her all day long but dont say she wont change cause my sister did. ;x
Ok your sister was probably grieving and seriously sad. In no way does that relate to Anna and her situation AT ALL. Additionally, just because your sister went through it doesn't make it ok... the logic is flawed. :shock: Also, no offense to you, but your sister is lucky nothing bad happened to her daughter while she neglected her... at least you helped, thank god.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”