Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Browniepants »

filthyanimal wrote:
Browniepants wrote:So, i'm going to do the unthinkable and semi...semi defend anna....she'll grow out of whatever shes in. My sister was THE SAME exact way as anna, no, maybe worse. She kept dirty diapers in the same bed as her daughter (had twins my nephew came here sickly and died 7 months later) when the baby cried the baby would cry for HOURS(longest time was like 3 hours, i got annoyed so i went and checked up on my niece and fed her and stuff). and my sister would sleep there, wake up go get food eat and go back to sleep or turn the tv up or leave the room and got angry if anyone told her she needed to check up on her baby. and my niece had a bad case of eczema and my sister didnt treat her properly, she let mold get in the bottles and would still pour milk in it and let her baby drink the milk. Gladly enough after about a year she did a 360 and cps never saw the need to take her either so id say give anna time talk about her all day long but dont say she wont change cause my sister did. ;x
Ok your sister was probably grieving and seriously sad. In no way does that relate to Anna and her situation AT ALL. Additionally, just because your sister went through it doesn't make ok... the logic is flawed. :shock: Also, no offense to you, but your sister is lucky nothing bad happened to her daughter while she neglected her... at least you helped, thank god.

what i meant was that if my sister can change then mommy dearest could change was all i was saying and no, it didnt, my sister also tried to have cps take me from my home and hit me in the face with a bottle for telling her to feed her baby. I STILL havent forgave her and she's reaping everything right now karma is a bit*h. But on another note, i feel bad for those pups, why dont they get rid of them? Those pups barely see anna and jofus
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote: Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao
What about #speakthetruth or #savethetruth It'll drive the minions bonkers
rockstarrr

Unread post by rockstarrr »

sand and water wrote:
Meow Meow wrote:Hello everyone. Long time lurker here and today I reached a breaking point. I have resisted for so long to not register and start posting what I think of these two. But here I am to show my support! I honestly can not believe them, but no need to repeat what has been said many times before. Did anyone pick up from todays vlog about how Jofus wanted Emilia to go in her car seat so she didn't have to be disturbed from her sleep? The way he was trying to explain it to Anna about Emilia being only a week old, sounded alarms for me that this was Jofus trying to defend Emilia. I think he is finally becoming sick of Anna's attitude towards the poor little girl.
:wel: :yup:
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! *clink* martini's together.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

We should all flag the videos for child abuse, I've already done it with all the videos ft Emilia. They HAVE to do sth when they receive dozens of reports. Please, flag the videos every day, flag old videos as well. You should guys remember that after choosing reason for flaggin you need to click "send" on your right side as well.

LET'S DO IT GG!!!!!!!!!!
Aylish

Unread post by Aylish »

I think flagging them for child abuse or ringing some number is a bit far... I don't think whatever we see in youtube videos is enough to start a process that could split up a family. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a mother with a bit of a duff personality and a couple who aren't as educated as they could be about bringing up a child. Give them some time, they've only had the baby a week, it takes some adjusting and some learning.

Also, I would like to stress I'm no minion or fan, I agree with 90% of what is said on this thread.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Aylish wrote:I think flagging them for child abuse or ringing some number is a bit far... I don't think whatever we see in youtube videos is enough to start a process that could split up a family. As far as I'm concerned, it's just a mother with a bit of a duff personality and a couple who aren't as educated as they could be about bringing up a child. Give them some time, they've only had the baby a week, it takes some adjusting and some learning.

Also, I would like to stress I'm no minion or fan, I agree with 90% of what is said on this thread.
Agreed.
While I think the two of them are idiots and have inflated egos etc, I don't think their vlogs deserve reporting as 'child abuse' and it's not a term to be used lightly.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

Of course, everyone decides for themselves, I know most of you are English speaking. In English YT chose the term child abuse, whereas in my language if you were to translate it back to English it would be child EXPLOITATION, that's why I'm reporting it. To me, they expoit their child every day in order to get views and money from YT. Maybe in English word "abuse" carries stronger connotations than exploatation, but still the situation is crystal clear and I have no doubts>
you 're EXPLOITING your child when you upload an OUTFIT video and you let you child lie there and cry and then you use it as a doll for outfit presentation. Sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous.
Last edited by sylwi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
laydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laydee »

The way the minions are attacking that mother who wrote that Anna's new changing bag is worth a months and a half rent for their family is really disgusting. They keep telling the person who posted that to not hate on Anna coz they're poor and that maybe they should have chosen a better degree, work in a better job etc if they wanted nice stuff. It's horrible to read =\ They are repugnant. Their attitudes to anyone who dares to criticize is just.....ugh. I have no words....
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Judging by Anna's facebook she did not sit in the back with Emilia for the 3+ hour car trip to Dublin. I'm still very curious to see what was so important that they forced such a journey on such a young child.
rockstarrr

Unread post by rockstarrr »

sylwi wrote:Of course, everyone decides for themselves, I know most of you are English speaking. In English YT chose the term child abuse, whereas in my language if you were to translate it back to English it would be child EXPLOITATION, that's why I'm reporting it. To me, they expoit their child every day in order to get views and money from YT. Maybe in English word "abuse" carries stronger connotations than exploatation, but still the situation is crystal clear and I have no doubts>
you 're EXPLOITING your child when you upload an OUTFIT video and you let you child lie there and cry and then you use it as a doll for outfit presentation. Sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous.
TOTES AGREE :-)
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

magicdragon wrote:Judging by Anna's facebook she did not sit in the back with Emilia for the 3+ hour car trip to Dublin. I'm still very curious to see what was so important that they forced such a journey on such a young child.
yep, a mother of a newborn sits in the front to check her stupid phone or her makeup and the poor child is placed in the back in a super safe manner as we all know, oh I forgot, super dady drives a car probably speaking to the camera at the same time, yeeeeeeeeep , see no child abuse <sarcasm>. They treat her like a puppy and Anna only cares about some stupid ballerina shoes to tweet, not about her own baby's safety, comfor and well-being.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

rockstarrr wrote:I haven't ever posted before, but I just have one thing to say.

Each and everyone one of you are AMAZING :-)

Honestly, I have found myself logging in EVERYDAY just to read ya'lls tips and tricks with newborns and what not to do. I am not a mother but I already have learned so much and cringe when I decide to watch a vlog of theirs every so often.

My fiance' even cringed, peeking over my shoulder and said, that is NOT how you hold a baby....ugh!

I just wanna virtual hug each and every one of you <3
Awww that was so sweet!! Thanks! <3 :hugs: :wel:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
sand and water wrote: Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao
What about #speakthetruth or #savethetruth It'll drive the minions bonkers
Oooo good Idea. Let's use those today!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anna should bear this in mind going forward after her 'I'll kill you' comment yesterday.
It's an Irish Ad campaign

[youtube][/youtube]
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Because I couldn't resist:

Anna Saccone = #MommieDearest
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Babies develop attatchments to their mother (and father as a secondary caregiver but mainly the mother) in the first 3 months of life. They may not understand words but they pick up on behaviour. They can sense when they're not wanted. Leaving a baby to cry is disgusting. It gives the baby a lack of trust and can end up with the baby not having a proper bond with the mother. Emilia may not understand the psychotic way Anna said "EMILIA" whilst holding a fork, but she can sense any annoyance Anna fills.

Jonathan, I know you're probably reading this whilst laughing along thinking how cruel and pathetic we are for slagging off your hot wife, but there's something wrong. You know it deep down. Just spend time with Emilia and give her the love and attention she deserves. Don't let Anna get away with being a cold bitch. Just because she's "hot" doesn't mean she's out of your league. You deserve someone who is loving and maternal. It's like role-reversal in that relationship, Anna seems so masculine with her behaviour.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:Because I couldn't resist:

Anna Saccone = #MommieDearest
BAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!
Nixie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nixie »

This is about as far as I'll go when it comes to these dummies.

I'm expecting, therefore I am informing myself of baby matters (although I know most of this from nieces and nephews and babysitting, I still want to do THE right thing): diaper changing, feeding, breastfeeding, what to do, what no to do, etc. Everything I see in these videos... is the opposite of what I have learned through life experience and baby books.

As for the cold attitude, yup, Anna is in for a big surprise when she realises that not everyone in the world will let her have her way and ignore her child like Jonathan does. People will look, they will talk, and judge. People in HER life, in the REAL world.

I give that baby a year. No more. SIDS. She will choke on her spit up, develop a skin disease from rashes, die from asthma, or get a fork in the forehead. Whichever, those parents are not adapting, they are negligent.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

magicdragon wrote:Judging by Anna's facebook she did not sit in the back with Emilia for the 3+ hour car trip to Dublin. I'm still very curious to see what was so important that they forced such a journey on such a young child.
nope..she thinks that cool little mirror is enough. :raging:
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Nixie wrote:This is about as far as I'll go when it comes to these dummies.

I'm expecting, therefore I am informing myself of baby matters (although I know most of this from nieces and nephews and babysitting, I still want to do THE right thing): diaper changing, feeding, breastfeeding, what to do, what no to do, etc. Everything I see in these videos... is the opposite of what I have learned through life experience and baby books.

As for the cold attitude, yup, Anna is in for a big surprise when she realises that not everyone in the world will let her have her way and ignore her child like Jonathan does. People will look, they will talk, and judge. People in HER life, in the REAL world.

I give that baby a year. No more. SIDS. She will choke on her spit up, develop a skin disease from rashes, die from asthma, or get a fork in the forehead. Whichever, those parents are not adapting, they are negligent.
Or get a bad uti or yeast infection because they left her in her poopy/peed in diaper too long.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”