TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by geeklove »

judging by the most recent instagram picture, it's a TV appearance they went to dublin for.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Nixie wrote:This is about as far as I'll go when it comes to these dummies.

I'm expecting, therefore I am informing myself of baby matters (although I know most of this from nieces and nephews and babysitting, I still want to do THE right thing): diaper changing, feeding, breastfeeding, what to do, what no to do, etc. Everything I see in these videos... is the opposite of what I have learned through life experience and baby books.

As for the cold attitude, yup, Anna is in for a big surprise when she realises that not everyone in the world will let her have her way and ignore her child like Jonathan does. People will look, they will talk, and judge. People in HER life, in the REAL world.

I give that baby a year. No more. SIDS. She will choke on her spit up, develop a skin disease from rashes, die from asthma, or get a fork in the forehead. Whichever, those parents are not adapting, they are negligent.
Yeah, I'm afraid this is the case too. I really don't want to hear about that little girl dying. There was a case further out the county recently where a mother allegedly smothered her young (primary school age) son. You could feel the devastation of the community, and the pictures of the father waiting outside the crime scene made me cry- it looked like his soul was ripped out. And they're liable to do the same thing to that poor baby through negligence even if one of them doesn't outright murder the child.

Anna has no friends in the real world, and she tries to be girlish so that the people who are related to her will take sympathy on her rather than give her the responsibility of her own actions. She doesn't get that everyone with any really empathy is feeling for that innocent child who actually deserves sympathy and love, while she is just shirking her responsibilities as a human, let alone a mother. If the kid dies, she's in for one massive wake up call when she gets imprisioned or sectioned to the state mental hospital for the criminally insane. Nobody's going to sympathise with her pretty face then.
language
Informer
Informer

geeklove wrote:judging by the most recent instagram picture, it's a TV appearance they went to dublin for.
That's the same channel that runs Midday- the show where all the mothers called them narcissistic ninnies. I'm guessing they're going to address how they're not, while putting the health of their publicity above the health of their newborn. How do they not see that's a bad idea?
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

magicdragon wrote:Judging by Anna's facebook she did not sit in the back with Emilia for the 3+ hour car trip to Dublin. I'm still very curious to see what was so important that they forced such a journey on such a young child.
A 3+ hour car trip? I'm expecting and my baby book says newborns shouldn't be in car seats for more than 1 hour because being in a semi-upright position for long periods may place a strain on a baby's developing spine.

And I just found an article that says "Parents should limit the number of journeys they take their new-born babies on. Scientists in America have found that new-born and particularly premature babies can develop breathing problems from sitting for too long in car seats. As well as being used for car transport the seats are commonly used to carry around babies and to secure them in their pushchairs and even on supermarket trolleys. But problems arise because the reflexes which keep the babies head upright and their breathing normal are still not fully developed."

Poor kid.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

language wrote:
geeklove wrote:judging by the most recent instagram picture, it's a TV appearance they went to dublin for.
That's the same channel that runs Midday- the show where all the mothers called them narcissistic ninnies. I'm guessing they're going to address how they're not, while putting the health of their publicity above the health of their newborn. How do they not see that's a bad idea?
I wonder how deep they'll go. I can definitely see it being a fluff piece.

What pieces of sh#! though driving 6 hours round trip with a baby not even 2 weeks old. I have a very bad feeling that Emilia is going to get sick with the way they're handling her.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

anything for money...sell out your child some more.

language
Informer
Informer

Lea wrote:Babies develop attatchments to their mother (and father as a secondary caregiver but mainly the mother) in the first 3 months of life. They may not understand words but they pick up on behaviour. They can sense when they're not wanted. Leaving a baby to cry is disgusting. It gives the baby a lack of trust and can end up with the baby not having a proper bond with the mother. Emilia may not understand the psychotic way Anna said "EMILIA" whilst holding a fork, but she can sense any annoyance Anna fills.

Jonathan, I know you're probably reading this whilst laughing along thinking how cruel and pathetic we are for slagging off your hot wife, but there's something wrong. You know it deep down. Just spend time with Emilia and give her the love and attention she deserves. Don't let Anna get away with being a cold bitch. Just because she's "hot" doesn't mean she's out of your league. You deserve someone who is loving and maternal. It's like role-reversal in that relationship, Anna seems so masculine with her behaviour.
Yeah, I'm glad she has Johnathan, because what Anna is doing to that child is what they did to children in Romanian orphanages- left them in their cribs to cry, got angry at them for crying, fed them when they felt like it. Most of the babies died from the lack of empathy, and those that did survive didn't develop right or have any sense of social interaction or empathy. Without Johnathan, it's like a communist gulag documentary, only where the inmates are a week old.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

filthyanimal wrote:
Browniepants wrote:So, i'm going to do the unthinkable and semi...semi defend anna....she'll grow out of whatever shes in. My sister was THE SAME exact way as anna, no, maybe worse. She kept dirty diapers in the same bed as her daughter (had twins my nephew came here sickly and died 7 months later) when the baby cried the baby would cry for HOURS(longest time was like 3 hours, i got annoyed so i went and checked up on my niece and fed her and stuff). and my sister would sleep there, wake up go get food eat and go back to sleep or turn the tv up or leave the room and got angry if anyone told her she needed to check up on her baby. and my niece had a bad case of eczema and my sister didnt treat her properly, she let mold get in the bottles and would still pour milk in it and let her baby drink the milk. Gladly enough after about a year she did a 360 and cps never saw the need to take her either so id say give anna time talk about her all day long but dont say she wont change cause my sister did. ;x
Ok your sister was probably grieving and seriously sad. In no way does that relate to Anna and her situation AT ALL. Additionally, just because your sister went through it doesn't make it ok... the logic is flawed. :shock: Also, no offense to you, but your sister is lucky nothing bad happened to her daughter while she neglected her... at least you helped, thank god.
Exactly my niece is and was like this lil nephew got meningitis now blind in 1 eye. I have NO sympathy the defenseless babies are the ones that suffer. :-x :(
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

from Anna FB

ready for tv

I am so disgusted! Do they have any morals at all? Life isn't all about money
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

These two are so predictable. I knew it. They don't care about putting the welfare of their child before their inflated egos
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sylwi wrote:Of course, everyone decides for themselves, I know most of you are English speaking. In English YT chose the term child abuse, whereas in my language if you were to translate it back to English it would be child EXPLOITATION, that's why I'm reporting it. To me, they expoit their child every day in order to get views and money from YT. Maybe in English word "abuse" carries stronger connotations than exploatation, but still the situation is crystal clear and I have no doubts>
you 're EXPLOITING your child when you upload an OUTFIT video and you let you child lie there and cry and then you use it as a doll for outfit presentation. Sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous.
Exactly. I with sick of the scapegoats they are getting lately. :roll:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
Jaeme wrote:
sand and water wrote: Yes!!! Why should all the minions have the fun with the #savethecomments ?? It's OUR turn! Which should we use? lmao
What about #speakthetruth or #savethetruth It'll drive the minions bonkers
Oooo good Idea. Let's use those today!
This is gonna get intense :)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:Anna should bear this in mind going forward after her 'I'll kill you' comment yesterday.
It's an Irish Ad campaign

[youtube][/youtube]
YES! this broke my heart...Anna is so on the path to this kinda parenting sad thing is a lot of people have grown up this way and will defend her terrible attitude--like it's normal.
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

DEMON
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Ironically the TV station they are at is just about to air Jeremy Kyle show - so whatever they're appearing on is being pre-recorded. Although, they would perfectly be apt on the Jeremy Kyle show now. For those of you in USA etc - it's similar to the Jerry Springer show.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:Because I couldn't resist:

Anna Saccone = #MommieDearest

Eeeep!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Browniepants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Browniepants »

I offically take back everything I said after seeing the theyre Going on tv
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:from Anna FB

ready for tv

I am so disgusted! Do they have any morals at all? Life isn't all about money
Don't smile too hard, ice queen. You might actually show some emotion.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
magicdragon wrote:Anna should bear this in mind going forward after her 'I'll kill you' comment yesterday.
It's an Irish Ad campaign

[youtube][/youtube]
YES! this broke my heart...Anna is so on the path to this kinda parenting sad thing is a lot of people have grown up this way and will defend her terrible attitude--like it's normal.
Like we've said here, her loyal minions basically give her a pass for the next 18 years. Just get over it: It's not a phase. It's not PPD. She's just that much of a bitch.

After Minnie died, I didn't think it was possible that I could dislike them more. Now I know it is.
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

My friend's Mum had PPD and it got so bad that she went to throw my friend out the window until her husband stopped her. I hope for Anna's sake she's just a cold, stone-hearted woman and it's not PPD.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”