True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
magicdragon wrote:Anna should bear this in mind going forward after her 'I'll kill you' comment yesterday.
It's an Irish Ad campaign

[youtube][/youtube]
YES! this broke my heart...Anna is so on the path to this kinda parenting sad thing is a lot of people have grown up this way and will defend her terrible attitude--like it's normal.
Like we've said here, her loyal minions basically give her a pass for the next 18 years. Just get over it: It's not a phase. It's not PPD. She's just that much of a bitch.

After Minnie died, I didn't think it was possible that I could dislike them more. Now I know it is.
Mine started after they didn't adopt like they said but lied and bought a new Maltese puppy female on purpose to breed her for youtube views/money then let 1 die and capitalized on the death. Everything they do is for money/fame. Now their moving on to children........... :x :x
Last edited by nickypicky on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lea wrote:My friend's Mum had PPD and it got so bad that she went to throw my friend out the window until her husband stopped her. I hope for Anna's sake she's just a cold, stone-hearted woman and it's not PPD.
scary me too... :( :(
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

Reading here leaves me speechless. Im not surprised at Annas behaviour but I guess I didnt think shed be quite this bad. There is something very disturbing in her eyes *shudder*

I dont like Jonathan much of course, but at least he makes an effort with the baby. I think for the baby it would be best if Jofus left Anna and took Emilia with him (I know, never gonna happen)
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

filthyanimal wrote:
MBeckham wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Central-ish
I just moved here in March, from Maine. I live in Northern Florida.
I'd love to visit Maine! Have any suggestions on where to go? I'm from KY and am planning a road trip up the east coast! :D
Anywhere on the coast is gorgeous. Maine is beautiful but, unfortunately there isn't much there when it comes to jobs.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

nickypicky wrote:
Lea wrote:My friend's Mum had PPD and it got so bad that she went to throw my friend out the window until her husband stopped her. I hope for Anna's sake she's just a cold, stone-hearted woman and it's not PPD.
It's possible she does have it, but considering all her mental illnesses are self diagnosed, I think she needs to see an actual doctor and get help, not just make a video about how she overcame it on her own. There's too many horror stories about people hurting their babies.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lolaly wrote:Reading here leaves me speechless. Im not surprised at Annas behaviour but I guess I didnt think shed be quite this bad. There is something very disturbing in her eyes *shudder*

I dont like Jonathan much of course, but at least he makes an effort with the baby. I think for the baby it would be best if Jofus left Anna and took Emilia with him (I know, never gonna happen)
I think the best thing for he AND ANna to do is go see a doctor about her issues and also start socializing more.

IDK if this was brought up, but did you guys notice that while Anna was in the hospital, she texted to Jonathan that she didn't need to go to the class on breastfeeding--that the nurse had showed just her?

She seems to have an aversion to others, like everyone is out to get her. That there's nothing to learn from other people. She really needs to take some classes, not just read a stupid app. It's only going to get harder once Emilia is older.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I really am fuming they've put the baby through that for a tv appearance. Fuming! Despite me saying it yesterday, I really hoped it was for something a little deeper. That perhaps Johnathon had a grandparent not well enough to visit the baby or something so they were bringing her up to visit. I'm not going to hope for any good in these two going forward. They just let me down everytime
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:I really am fuming they've put the baby through that for a tv appearance. Fuming! Despite me saying it yesterday, I really hoped it was for something a little deeper. That perhaps Johnathon had a grandparent not well enough to visit the baby or something so they were bringing her up to visit. I'm not going to hope for any good in these two going forward. They just let me down everytime
You were like the rest of us--hoping that they'd change for the better. But everyday, they prove that is not true.

if they wanted to do this, they should've waited until Emilia is older or done the interview via satellite from Cork. Surely they have technology in Ireland.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
It's possible she does have it, but considering all her mental illnesses are self diagnosed, I think she needs to see an actual doctor and get help, not just make a video about how she overcame it on her own. There's too many horror stories about people hurting their babies.
I agree, she should try to be an example for her viewers. Show that it's not a bad thing to need help and it's important to get things like that checked out/taken care of.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
But that would be effort and not being perfect. It's almost be like being human. No, I don't think that's for Anna.

I'm thinking she's kind of a personality disorder which is just showing up in different ways- the lack of empathy is pretty scary as is the damaging your child for money and fame etc. If she does have PPD/PPP after that, then it's going to be really fucking scary- the only thing worse than a sociopath is one which is upset or psychotic. Having had food issues before, even without acting like a psychopath, she'd be more prone to mental health issues. But with the straight up not caring for others in peril losing their lives who are under her supposed care- that's the kind of shit horror movies open on to explain why the house is haunted.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

savetheempire wrote:
Lolaly wrote:Reading here leaves me speechless. Im not surprised at Annas behaviour but I guess I didnt think shed be quite this bad. There is something very disturbing in her eyes *shudder*

I think the best thing for he AND ANna to do is go see a doctor about her issues and also start socializing more.

IDK if this was brought up, but did you guys notice that while Anna was in the hospital, she texted to Jonathan that she didn't need to go to the class on breastfeeding--that the nurse had showed just her?

She seems to have an aversion to others, like everyone is out to get her. That there's nothing to learn from other people. She really needs to take some classes, not just read a stupid app. It's only going to get harder once Emilia is older.
Im not sure if a doctor could help Anna. I dont think she has depression or anything. I think the real issue she has is that she did not want a girl in the first place. She has a lot of spite for that baby. Things didnt turn out how bitchess Anna wanted (a boy, or no baby at all maybe) so now she blames the baby for that. It is just so Anna, she is an incredibly spoilt bitch.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote: scary me too... :( :(
I agree, she should try to be an example for her viewers. Show that it's not a bad thing to need help and it's important to get things like that checked out/taken care of.
I so wish they put off the internet for a week after EMilia was born. This is just turning into a sh!# show.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lolaly wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

Im not sure if a doctor could help Anna. I dont think she has depression or anything. I think the real issue she has is that she did not want a girl in the first place. She has a lot of spite for that baby. Things didnt turn out how bitchess Anna wanted (a boy, or no baby at all maybe) so now she blames the baby for that. It is just so Anna, she is an incredibly spoilt bitch.
My money's on she never wanted a kid in the first place and spent 9 months trying hard to be excited and then realizing that a bump turn into a baby.
Lolaly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolaly »

savetheempire wrote:

My money's on she never wanted a kid in the first place and spent 9 months trying hard to be excited and then realizing that a bump turn into a baby.
Yup, and of course that is in no way Annas fault! An adult who has had sex and got knocked up as a consequence! Noooo, we need to blame the baby here, obviously its all the babys fault! *sarcasm* Though I think thats how Annas logic goes.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

What we're probably not seeing on the vlogs is how she's upped the attention seeking from Jofus by about a thousand due to the attention he's giving Emilia. I did not like that vlog at all where she was sitting on the bed brushing the dogs. The evil eye she was throwing towards the baby and it was though she was in a sulk. How she behaved then when the baby cried was disgraceful.

I think she viewed the baby as an accessory and now she realises that Emilia makes a mess but can't clean it up herself. I think we'll be hearing a lot more cries for 'Johnathon' going forward in the vlogs as she gets more demanding and will expect him to do 90% of the work. He'll probably soon regret that he isn't out working.

She reminds me of a blend of two personalities and forgive me because I have watched a LOT of trash tv in the past. To me she's a combination of Jessica Simpson (when they shot Newlyweds) and Kate Gosling (from Jon and Kate plus 8). The coldness, bullying her husband etc.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:What we're probably not seeing on the vlogs is how she's upped the attention seeking from Jofus by about a thousand due to the attention he's giving Emilia. I did not like that vlog at all where she was sitting on the bed brushing the dogs. The evil eye she was throwing towards the baby and it was though she was in a sulk. How she behaved then when the baby cried was disgraceful.

I think she viewed the baby as an accessory and now she realises that Emilia makes a mess but can't clean it up herself. I think we'll be hearing a lot more cries for 'Johnathon' going forward in the vlogs as she gets more demanding and will expect him to do 90% of the work. He'll probably soon regret that he isn't out working.

She reminds me of a blend of two personalities and forgive me because I have watched a LOT of trash tv in the past. To me she's a combination of Jessica Simpson (when they shot Newlyweds) and Kate Gosling (from Jon and Kate plus 8). The coldness, bullying her husband etc.
That a helluva COMBO!! :o :o :D
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

funny how they endlessly complain, in addition to, can never visit jonathans relatives because they can't be bothered with the 2 hour trip but for a television appearance it's never a problem.

has anyone mentioned anything about the wasp in the kitchen from yesterdays video and how he said it's been there for a few days? are they that lazy they can't get rid of it? same goes for the huge spider they lived with for weeks. out of sight out of mind i guess.
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

syllabub wrote:DEMON
my god, she is pure evil. how could people think that is normal behavior? how could jonathan even excuse it or laugh it off? there is something very wrong with her.

doesn't MSD watch their videos? how does she let this kind of behavior continue? mind boggling.
filthyanimal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by filthyanimal »

nickypicky wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
That a helluva COMBO!! :o :o :D
Sounds about right to me... maybe Anna had a serious mental disorder pre baby (I'd put my money on it). I'm no psychiatrist but I'm going with bi-polar based on the crazy face she puts on The Style Diet and the grump face she wears on LeFloof. Or she's just FAKE!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
syllabub wrote:DEMON
my god, she is pure evil. how could people think that is normal behavior? how could jonathan even excuse it or laugh it off? there is something very wrong with her.

doesn't MSD watch their videos? how does she let this kind of behavior continue? mind boggling.
I had the same thought. I hope MSD is watching so she can help. This is just insane...

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”