Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by savetheempire »

Lolaly wrote:
savetheempire wrote:

My money's on she never wanted a kid in the first place and spent 9 months trying hard to be excited and then realizing that a bump turn into a baby.
Yup, and of course that is in no way Annas fault! An adult who has had sex and got knocked up as a consequence! Noooo, we need to blame the baby here, obviously its all the babys fault! *sarcasm* Though I think thats how Annas logic goes.
Anna's been complaining about this baby for months:

Emilia stole her iron.

Emilia stole her sleep

Emilia made Anna change her clothes.

Emilia made Anna have no pelvic floor muscles.

Emilia made Anna have PPD.

When does the list fucking stop? This makes me so mad. That baby is an innocent in this situation. At first, in the days after the birth, I was willing to cut her some slack, but not anymore. It's clear she's only turned into a mega-bitch since her BEAUTIFUL daughter was born. Poor kid. As I said, I never thought I'd feel grateful for Jonathan in this situation.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I was willing to back Jonathan up until today and finding out it was publicity brought them to Dublin. I've lost all respect for him now regardless of how proud he is of his daughter. Her safety and welfare should come above and beyond everything else at the moment.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

This is probably asking for too much but I hope they make complete and utter tools of themselves on TV and that people see them for what they are.

I can't believe someone wrote an article in a newspaper (albeit a local one) defending their fame whoring. I didn't think Princess & Jofatso could stoop any lower but seriously, putting your week old baby through a 6hr car journey for your own selfish purposes? :raging:
lalaa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalaa »

Jaeme wrote:This is probably asking for too much but I hope they make complete and utter tools of themselves on TV and that people see them for what they are.

I can't believe someone wrote an article in a newspaper (albeit a local one) defending their fame whoring. I didn't think Princess & Jofatso could stoop any lower but seriously, putting your week old baby through a 6hr car journey for your own selfish purposes? :raging:
i read that article and asked myself the same question. is it possible she is one of their viewers? that is my only rationale of the situation.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

magicdragon wrote:I was willing to back Jonathan up until today and finding out it was publicity brought them to Dublin. I've lost all respect for him now regardless of how proud he is of his daughter. Her safety and welfare should come above and beyond everything else at the moment.

me too. they seem to only love the money.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

lalaa wrote:
Jaeme wrote:This is probably asking for too much but I hope they make complete and utter tools of themselves on TV and that people see them for what they are.

i read that article and asked myself the same question. is it possible she is one of their viewers? that is my only rationale of the situation.
I think people are so obsessed with celebrity culture that they think that just because the Kardashians put their kids on tv means it's good for everyone to exploit their children.

THat being said, I don't think that Kardashians (Kourtney) exploit their children, but I do think that seeing things like that and One Born Every Minute gives people the idea that this normal.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her new profile bugs me:

Anna Saccone
@AnnaSaccone
Mama of a beautiful baby girl & proud owner of 6 Maltese puppies! Fashion & lifestyle blogger from Ireland! :) http://www.annasaccone.com
Cork, Ireland · http://www.annasaccone.com

#1: Why mention you are in Ireland when just 2 lines later--poof your location!

#2: Why put your site URL in your description when it's also in the your profile automatically?

Jonathan claims to be an internet enthusiast yet his wife can't even understand how to write a proper profile for her twitter.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

savetheempire wrote:Her new profile bugs me:

Anna Saccone
@AnnaSaccone
Mama of a beautiful baby girl & proud owner of 6 Maltese puppies! Fashion & lifestyle blogger from Ireland! :) http://www.annasaccone.com
Cork, Ireland · http://www.annasaccone.com

#1: Why mention you are in Ireland when just 2 lines later--poof your location!

#2: Why put your site URL in your description when it's also in the your profile automatically?

Jonathan claims to be an internet enthusiast yet his wife can't even understand how to write a proper profile for her twitter.
She also forgot her husband :P
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

#mommiedearest
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

proudmama wrote:Image
#mommiedearest
LMFAO!!! love it!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

:raging: So much for we won't let the dogs lick Emilia.... they're holding her foot out now for Sina to lick. The idiocy knows no bounds
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Am I the only one who noticed how disgusting Albi is!? Look at his fucking paws. Disgusting.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

MBeckham wrote:Am I the only one who noticed how disgusting Albi is!? Look at his fucking paws. Disgusting.
Am I the only one who noticed Albi growling at Emilia in the vlog the other day when they were all on the bed?
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

I have no problem with Sina licking Emilia's foot as unless she has an open wound there it won't do anything. Emilia looks adorable though, she's looking so much older already lol.

"Look how cute she looks in her OUTFIT"
"Look how cute how matching socks her"
"Look at her hat"
... Really?

She is obsessed with how Emilia looks. In one video she was on about how pretty Emilia is with her big hazel eyes. :/

It's never her saying how much she loves Emilia or showing any love towards her.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Lea wrote:I have no problem with Sina licking Emilia's foot as unless she has an open wound there it won't do anything. Emilia looks adorable though, she's looking so much older already lol.

"Look how cute she looks in her OUTFIT"
"Look how cute how matching socks her"
"Look at her hat"
... Really?

She is obsessed with how Emilia looks. In one video she was on about how pretty Emilia is with her big hazel eyes. :/

It's never her saying how much she loves Emilia or showing any love towards her.
No no, you're forgetting her video for her channel that she made laying in the bed with her, where she went on and on about how she feels complete now and blah blah. I've noticed her kissing Emilia in the vlogs now and she's basically always holding the camera when she does it. Probably not just a coincidence.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Oh my god did you see the dog lying right by her on the bed between her and anna. As usual she was glued to her phone.

Im blue in the face from telling people to worm their dogs when they come to my practice, especially when there are young kids around. Its only a matter of time before that baby contracts toxacara canis which can be big trouble for babies and toddlers. The immature worm can migrate to the occular cavity where it feeds and detaches the retina, leaving the person permanently blind in that eye.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Irishchick wrote:Oh my god did you see the dog lying right by her on the bed between her and anna. As usual she was glued to her phone.

Im blue in the face from telling people to worm their dogs when they come to my practice, especially when there are young kids around. Its only a matter of time before that baby contracts toxacara canis which can be big trouble for babies and toddlers. The immature worm can migrate to the occular cavity where it feeds and detaches the retina, leaving the person permanently blind in that eye.
That's why I think them letting the dogs lick her is gross (even if it is her foot) they don't exactly strike me as the people who would be regularly worming their dogs and the state their garden was in too...so disgusting
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

Jonathon was singing to Emilia and it was a really cute moment, then you see Anna on her phone. :/
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Irishchick wrote:Oh my god did you see the dog lying right by her on the bed between her and anna. As usual she was glued to her phone.

Of course it harmless cause she's not jut a dog she's a Sina :roll: :roll: :roll: !!! plus the hierarchy was evident on the bed #MommyDearest, dog, baby, Fatfus on the floor. I thought I would scream everytime she harped on the freakin baby hat!! then Emilia's clashing with the baby snuggie..And that idiot mentioning as joke the co-sleeper bed thingy "let's put the dogs in it" they will or have already!!! gotta take a break from them I just cannot!
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Jaeme wrote:

That's why I think them letting the dogs lick her is gross (even if it is her foot) they don't exactly strike me as the people who would be regularly worming their dogs and the state their garden was in too...so disgusting
I doubt any of them are ever wormed.

Those dogs will also be coming into heat soon and will start breeding with each other. I wonder are they going to pay to get them all neutered. I doubt it.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”