True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

savetheempire wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Signs that someone's a sociopath (http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_socio ... uence.html):

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
That's both of them!!! Super Creepy!
I think Jonathan is just an idiot, but Anna is very dark. Jonathan has talked at length about his past and the criticism he gets, but Anna seems to be in a different world half the time. I think Jonathan is obsessed with his fame, but Anna is just becoming more and more bizarre.
I wonder if MSD etc. knows Anna is sorta messed up....
Butterfly008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Butterfly008 »

Anna definitely takes advantage of the fact that he does not have to go out to work. He pretty much does all the housework too, he's like the mother figure and housewife!

Doing dishes, laundry, cooking, taking care of the baby, taking care of the dogs......... and the vlogs are his thing too.
Seems like Anna feels like feeding and dressing her is enough of a task already...
Last edited by Butterfly008 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

savetheempire wrote:
Butterfly008 wrote:How do they get out so much with her? All I can remember from having a newborn is being glued to the couch, so much nursing and for such a long time. Where does she nurse her out and about, did she mention this?

She seems so relax about Jonathan carrying her around all the time, most of the time mommy's just want the baby close to them at all times. She doesn't seem to be such a person, she is absolutely fine with Jonathan 'mothering' her. As long as she has control over her outfits everything is fine...
Especially considering they NEVER left the house except to go to Tesco, and now they can't get out enough.

If I was her, I would feel very jealous seeing my husband carrying her around. I would want to hold her all the time and be the "mom" figure. IDK if that's gender roles, though. For Emilia's sake, I'm glad she has at least one parent "mothering" her. She needs some love!
I wonder too if Anna is nursing her daughter in public or if she just brings along a bottle? I seriously can't imagine Anna breastfeeding in public. I feel like she would feel embarrassed by it.
Ever since my son was born, I always wanted to be the one holding him. I always tell my husband I have to be the one to push our baby in the stroller and he always tells me "you did enough pushing" :lol: Anna just sees Emilia as her dress up doll or a fashion accessory. Seems like she's always pawning the baby off on Jofus. It sickens me. :(
BexyBumbleBee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BexyBumbleBee »

i've not read this since it was a 5 page thread, have i missed much?

i normally leave a "hater" comment and then don't bother replying to the minions dimwitted excuses for why we should all go to the church of a&j, however the last 2 day's i've been replying to their futile attempts and its so much fun!!!! their so fucking dumb it hurts :L
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

Hey, new member although ive been stalking this thread since nearly a year ago, lol. just never brave enough to join, you girls an be pretty scary! haha

i dont particularly dislike or like anna and jofus, i think theyre ok sometimes.. but mostly not lol. the things theyre doing with emilia are bizarre. poor little baby. anna is so rude and awful to her, who doesnt sit in the back of the car with their newborn, who wouldnt want to?!
i do think jofus is doing a great job with her though, he really seems to care about her, and not just her looks or whether or not her outfit clashes with the carrier. (who the f**k says that? both jofus and annas mum ignored her when she said it first time, they mustve realised how stupid it was to comment on!)

anna just sits in the bed on her phone while jofus is amusing the baby, its just wrong, she has no maternal instincts or motherly love whatsoever.

anyway, hi :)
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

http://dogs.about.com/od/childrenanddog ... w-Baby.htm

Hmmmmm I don't even have any pets and this was so easily found with Google.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Butterfly008 wrote:Anna definitely takes advantage of the fact that he does not have to go out to work. He pretty much does all the housework too, he's like the mother figure and housewife!

Doing dishes, laundry, cooking, taking care of the baby.........
I know!! She has NO idea how lucky she is that he doesn't have to leave home everyday for work. She would seriously go insane if she had to take care of Emilia, the house, and the dogs on her own. She is not self-sufficient or independent in any way. There is no way Anna would ever survive on her own. She's damn lucky her husband is nice enough to do all those things for her. However, she needs to grow up and start pulling her own weight since she has a baby to take care of now.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sand and water wrote:http://dogs.about.com/od/childrenanddog ... w-Baby.htm

http://positively.com/2011/08/25/top-10 ... nd-babies/

Oh hi... look at number 9. The dog can sniff- NOT THE FACE.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thesedreamers wrote:Hey, new member although ive been stalking this thread since nearly a year ago, lol. just never brave enough to join, you girls an be pretty scary! haha

i dont particularly dislike or like anna and jofus, i think theyre ok sometimes.. but mostly not lol. the things theyre doing with emilia are bizarre. poor little baby. anna is so rude and awful to her, who doesnt sit in the back of the car with their newborn, who wouldnt want to?!
i do think jofus is doing a great job with her though, he really seems to care about her, and not just her looks or whether or not her outfit clashes with the carrier. (who the f**k says that? both jofus and annas mum ignored her when she said it first time, they mustve realised how stupid it was to comment on!)

anna just sits in the bed on her phone while jofus is amusing the baby, its just wrong, she has no maternal instincts or motherly love whatsoever.

:wel: I just joined here too about a week ago. As a mom, I just had to sign up and say something about these two idiots now that a baby is involved.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sand and water wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162- ... 91704.html

Wow.. look at all this nice information...
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

sand and water wrote:

"Never leave a baby or child alone with a dog. Sufficiently provoked, any dog will bite. No dog should be trusted with a small child and no child should be trusted with a dog."

READ THIS JONATHAN YOU NEED IT
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
sand and water wrote:

"Never leave a baby or child alone with a dog. Sufficiently provoked, any dog will bite. No dog should be trusted with a small child and no child should be trusted with a dog."

READ THIS JONATHAN YOU NEED IT
I think we all know they won't read it. These people continue to be willfully ignorant despite the risks to their newborn so they can spite the so-called "haters" aka the people who actually care about Emilia's safety and well-being.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
sand and water wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162- ... 91704.html

Wow.. look at all this nice information...
"The idea that you can buy a certain breed of dog and think it will cause less allergy problems for a person already dog-allergic is not borne out by our study"

ah yeah...So Maltese aren't hypoallergenic like ANNA raves.. :roll:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

thesedreamers wrote:Hey, new member although ive been stalking this thread since nearly a year ago, lol. just never brave enough to join, you girls an be pretty scary! haha

Welcome! :D Please, please, please, don't feel timid or scared to voice your opinion to us in here. If we disagree, that is fine. Everyone here pretty much can intelligently debate with each other. We won't bite :D
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I posted all those link in the comment area. Let's see if the minions will actually take the time to educate themselves ;)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I posted all those link in the comment area. Let's see if the minions will actually take the time to educate themselves ;)
finger crossed :D
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

sand and water wrote:I posted all those link in the comment area. Let's see if the minions will actually take the time to educate themselves ;)
ha, likely... not! they educate themselves purely by watching KingJofus and QueenAnna's vlogs, if they do it - its right, if they don't - its not.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

lol you have to repost all the hate your going to get here so we can laugh at it :D
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Irishchick wrote:
lol you have to repost all the hate your going to get here so we can laugh at it :D
Haha I know. I'm patiently waiting. Honestly I think they are too ignorant to even bother reading something somewhat educational that goes against what Daddy dum dum and Mommy dearest tells them.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I reckon Anna has the mirror app on her phone and she's just looking at her own reflection the whole time.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”