Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:
Irishchick wrote:
sand and water wrote:I posted all those link in the comment area. Let's see if the minions will actually take the time to educate themselves ;)
lol you have to repost all the hate your going to get here so we can laugh at it :D
Haha I know. I'm patiently waiting. Honestly I think they are too ignorant to even bother reading something somewhat educational that goes against what Daddy dum dum and Mommy dearest tells them.
I think they're just downvoting when they see certain names now, everything you've written is flagged as spam. Some of their minions are so blinkered that even if something did happen to Emilia or another dog they'll pass it off on some crap excuse pulled from the air because Principessa and Jofatso can never be at fault... apparently in their eyes it's completely ok to leave your baby hungry and crying on the bed while you make a video describing your outfit.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Around the 15:00 mark, Mommy dearest says "did she spit up on you?" Jofus says "No a poopy explosion." Then he puts her in the car seat....... WTF?! Did I see that wrong?! I know I'm tired, but did he just put her in the car seat instead of changing her diaper?! Please someone tell me I heard/saw this wrong.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

magicdragon wrote:I reckon Anna has the mirror app on her phone and she's just looking at her own reflection the whole time.
:busted: :lol!:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Irishchick wrote:lol you have to repost all the hate your going to get here so we can laugh at it :D
Haha I know. I'm patiently waiting. Honestly I think they are too ignorant to even bother reading something somewhat educational that goes against what Daddy dum dum and Mommy dearest tells them.
I think they're just downvoting when they see certain names now, everything you've written is flagged as spam. Some of their minions are so blinkered that even if something did happen to Emilia or another dog they'll pass it off on some crap excuse pulled from the air because Principessa and Jofatso can never be at fault... apparently in their eyes it's completely ok to leave your baby hungry and crying on the bed while you make a video describing your outfit.
Don't forget! Brushing the filthy dog is more important too when your husband is sitting in the same bed and can easily take the brush to brush the dog.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:Around the 15:00 mark, Mommy dearest says "did she spit up on you?" Jofus says "No a poopy explosion." Then he puts her in the car seat....... WTF?! Did I see that wrong?! I know I'm tired, but did he just put her in the car seat instead of changing her diaper?! Please someone tell me I heard/saw this wrong.
Nope, sadly your ears were not deceiving you. Aren't they just the paragon of outstanding parenting.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Around the 15:00 mark, Mommy dearest says "did she spit up on you?" Jofus says "No a poopy explosion." Then he puts her in the car seat....... WTF?! Did I see that wrong?! I know I'm tired, but did he just put her in the car seat instead of changing her diaper?! Please someone tell me I heard/saw this wrong.
Uh-huh..my eyes still hurt from the massive eye-roll of that!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
Nope, sadly your ears were not deceiving you. Aren't they just the paragon of outstanding parenting.
HAD to comment about it in the comments. #saveemilia!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

savetheempire wrote:
geeklove wrote:Sina wasn't just licking her foot either. when she was laying behind her she was licking her ear and the back of her face too. How easy would it be for emilia to swing her arm and wipe that forward into her eye.
Sina licked INSIDE Emilia's mouth at least 5x when she was 4 days old.
Oh I know, you guys only seemed to be mentioning the foot licking though. I felt like I was the only one that noticed she was also licking her head today.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
geeklove wrote:Sina wasn't just licking her foot either. when she was laying behind her she was licking her ear and the back of her face too. How easy would it be for emilia to swing her arm and wipe that forward into her eye.
Sina licked INSIDE Emilia's mouth at least 5x when she was 4 days old.
Oh I know, you guys only seemed to be mentioning the foot licking though. I felt like I was the only one that noticed she was also licking her head today.
Yup everytime the baby made a noise that dog licks her while they both said "awww"
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Poor kid is going to end up with a uti a yeast infection and a masssive diaper rash.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
Poor kid is going to end up with a uti a yeast infection and a masssive diaper rash.
Leaving a FEMALE baby in poop like that is one of the worst things a parent could do. Especially a newborn. It's bad for boys too, but it goes IN the vagina. The sad part was, remember how long it took them to get to the market and Tesco? Poor Emilia... :( #saveEmilia.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geeklove wrote:
Leaving a FEMALE baby in poop like that is one of the worst things a parent could do. Especially a newborn. It's bad for boys too, but it goes IN the vagina. The sad part was, remember how long it took them to get to the market and Tesco? Poor Emilia... :( #saveEmilia.
well... not worst, but you get what I'm saying ;)
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:tu:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The sensible people in the comments ask me at least once a day, "why do people spam your comments" "Why are they downvoting your comments." #speakthetruth
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love how are hashtags are popping up in the comments. Brings a tear to my eye HAHA.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

I do think Emilia is going to be closer to Jonathan as she grows up if the way they parent is what's shown in the vlogs. Jonathan is very much entertaining her while Anna just looks at her phone.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Next one should be #drivesafe. #saynotodiaperrash. #sayyestobibs. #Iphonemirrorapp (that was a good one btw). #ihaveoliveskin. #embracethepale. #supportthehead. Lol. Add some more to the list! HAHA
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I love how are hashtags are popping up in the comments. Brings a tear to my eye HAHA.
The Best! <3
bearcub
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bearcub »

what really bloody grinds my gears is that anna hardly seems to want emilia.

i know every situation is different and every pregnancy is different but my sister tried so hard to get pregnant with her daughter, did everything by the book and gave birth to a very, very premature baby. she did everything right, and eventually developed pre-eclampsia meaning it was harmful to baby and mama. her baby passed 3 months later, near enough her original due date. she just has a beautiful baby boy now, but she is a beautiful mama of two.

anna's pregnancy was so easy, so simple and she's not even grateful for emilia, doesn't even take care of her like she wants her. so so sad to watch. i think i've given up hoping that anna will change. i desperately hope jonathan takes some advice from the people who care for emilia, and if anna needs help, gets it her. although he's so wrapped around her thumb that he won't.

hopefully the novelty of being oh so very famous -rolls eyes- on youtube will wear off, and he will actually stop exploiting his innocent daughter. they're just so ignorant to any advice and help they get, and when they read it, they think it's hate and it seriously pisses me off that they would rather get the satisfaction of going against their 'hater' advice and putting their baby at risk when they do so. they love winding us up, so we tell them more advice, they go against it, and put emilia's life at risk. um, WHAT? stupid baffoons.

sorry if i don't have a point, or if it's TL;DR, 'twas quite emotional to write & had a lot of things to say.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Gosh I am so bad... :hee:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”