TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

bearcub wrote:what really bloody grinds my gears is that anna hardly seems to want emilia.

i know every situation is different and every pregnancy is different but my sister tried so hard to get pregnant with her daughter, did everything by the book and gave birth to a very, very premature baby. she did everything right, and eventually developed pre-eclampsia meaning it was harmful to baby and mama. her baby passed 3 months later, near enough her original due date. she just has a beautiful baby boy now, but she is a beautiful mama of two.

anna's pregnancy was so easy, so simple and she's not even grateful for emilia, doesn't even take care of her like she wants her. so so sad to watch. i think i've given up hoping that anna will change. i desperately hope jonathan takes some advice from the people who care for emilia, and if anna needs help, gets it her. although he's so wrapped around her thumb that he won't.

hopefully the novelty of being oh so very famous -rolls eyes- on youtube will wear off, and he will actually stop exploiting his innocent daughter. they're just so ignorant to any advice and help they get, and when they read it, they think it's hate and it seriously pisses me off that they would rather get the satisfaction of going against their 'hater' advice and putting their baby at risk when they do so. they love winding us up, so we tell them more advice, they go against it, and put emilia's life at risk. um, WHAT? stupid baffoons.

sorry if i don't have a point, or if it's TL;DR, 'twas quite emotional to write & had a lot of things to say.
This post makes me want to cry. My sister-in-law and brother have been trying to get pregnant for 10 years with no luck. Finally, she got pregnant right after I had my daughter only to find out the baby was ectopic. Both my husband and I just cried for them. Being parents is the one thing they want most in this world, and it's sad to see people like A&J making these silly mistakes, and Anna being so cold to her child. I'm so sorry that your family went through such a tragedy.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Image

Gosh I am so bad... :hee:
HA! :giggle:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I seriously love you right now!!!!! :rofl: :<3u: :hee: :lol!: :gj: :hail:
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Image

I seriously love you right now!!!!! :rofl: :<3u: :hee: :lol!: :gj: :hail:
#hashtag city those minions live on twitter so it's priceless!!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

sand and water wrote:
bearcub wrote:what really bloody grinds my gears is that anna hardly seems to want emilia.

i know every situation is different and every pregnancy is different but my sister tried so hard to get pregnant with her daughter, did everything by the book and gave birth to a very, very premature baby. she did everything right, and eventually developed pre-eclampsia meaning it was harmful to baby and mama. her baby passed 3 months later, near enough her original due date. she just has a beautiful baby boy now, but she is a beautiful mama of two.

anna's pregnancy was so easy, so simple and she's not even grateful for emilia, doesn't even take care of her like she wants her. so so sad to watch. i think i've given up hoping that anna will change. i desperately hope jonathan takes some advice from the people who care for emilia, and if anna needs help, gets it her. although he's so wrapped around her thumb that he won't.

hopefully the novelty of being oh so very famous -rolls eyes- on youtube will wear off, and he will actually stop exploiting his innocent daughter. they're just so ignorant to any advice and help they get, and when they read it, they think it's hate and it seriously pisses me off that they would rather get the satisfaction of going against their 'hater' advice and putting their baby at risk when they do so. they love winding us up, so we tell them more advice, they go against it, and put emilia's life at risk. um, WHAT? stupid baffoons.

sorry if i don't have a point, or if it's TL;DR, 'twas quite emotional to write & had a lot of things to say.
This post makes me want to cry. My sister-in-law and brother have been trying to get pregnant for 10 years with no luck. Finally, she got pregnant right after I had my daughter only to find out the baby was ectopic. Both my husband and I just cried for them. Being parents is the one thing they want most in this world, and it's sad to see people like A&J making these silly mistakes, and Anna being so cold to her child. I'm so sorry that your family went through such a tragedy.

I'm so sorry for both of your families. :( It is so upsetting that they can just allow themselves to be so ignorant.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just looked up Anna's self-tanner that she has been using during her entire pregnancy, and still while breastfeeding.... TSK TSK. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/174 ... kin_Tones/
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

The dogs, puppies in particular, are very grubby. I know they have booked them in to have them cleaned but they have too many dogs to keep on top of the daily grooming needed for that breed.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It looks like we have taken over the comment area today.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GG takeover! #savethecomments my ass. It's time we get some truth up in this.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

Can someone post a link to the comments again? #saveemilia :D
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

After the Dublin trip....#stockupondiapercream because we ALL know they didn't stop to change her diaper.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

I dunno if any of you have ever watched MrsTheDoll, she likes to match her nail polish, top, make up etc. I can see Anna ending up like that when she's older :|
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

So done with these two. I actually watched the vlogs for a while viewing them as a car crash waiting to happen and that was before the child arrived. Now that there is an innocent little person relying on their decisions and actions every moment, I just can't have anything to do with it anymore. I won't watch anymore and prob won't post here anymore. It's far too sad for me to watch.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:Next one should be #drivesafe. #saynotodiaperrash. #sayyestobibs. #Iphonemirrorapp (that was a good one btw). #ihaveoliveskin. #embracethepale. #supportthehead. Lol. Add some more to the list! HAHA
#iAMafuckinghourglassshapebitch!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Next one should be #drivesafe. #saynotodiaperrash. #sayyestobibs. #Iphonemirrorapp (that was a good one btw). #ihaveoliveskin. #embracethepale. #supportthehead. Lol. Add some more to the list! HAHA
#iAMafuckinghourglassshapebitch!
:lol!: :lol!:
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

#IamBorderlinePetite
magicdragon
Gossiper