TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

I imagine if they would film beating the hell out of Emilia, minions would still say 'Don't leave such a nasty comments, having a newborn is really hard and they were just relieving stress. Haters!'

Former fan of these two until they killed 'such a brat' Minnie. R.I.P
bearcub
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bearcub »

the excuse that annoys me the most is "it's their first baby, waa waa waa winge winge"

i am not a mother, but i know for a fact that i know more about parenting than these two do. i know how to hold a baby correctly. even if the minions want to excuse them for E being their firstborn, they can't excuse them not going to classes to learn about the 'mistakes' they're making.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

That looks bloody painful to watch. Look at poor Emilia's head.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Next one should be #drivesafe. #saynotodiaperrash. #sayyestobibs. #Iphonemirrorapp (that was a good one btw). #ihaveoliveskin. #embracethepale. #supportthehead. Lol. Add some more to the list! HAHA
#iAMafuckinghourglassshapebitch!
Yay! We missed you yesterday/earlier today. :)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

LadyTheBug wrote:Image

They just gave birth like a week ago and are determined to make her grow up faster!! that snuggie is for older babies!
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

And they can't see that they are damaging their baby with this! But, hey, Jofus wants to vlog with free hands like he said.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Jaeme wrote:
magicdragon wrote:Please back me up on their trip to Dublin. Just posted it
Done
Backed you up with FACTS. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1526517.stm - They can't argue facts... but they will lmao!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

And why are they keeping puppies downstairs like livestock or outsiders? They deserve attention and care.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

LadyTheBug wrote:And why are they keeping puppies downstairs like livestock or outsiders? They deserve attention and care.
Because they are completely untrained and they would destroy even more of their house.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

geeklove wrote:
LadyTheBug wrote:And why are they keeping puppies downstairs like livestock or outsiders? They deserve attention and care.
Because they are completely untrained and they would destroy even more of their house.
Still unfair. Puppies can't train themselves, people must do it. They took too big of a bite when they kept all these dogs. It can be seen as animal abuse if we look deep into it. Look when someone walks into kitchen, they are in need of attention!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Next one should be #drivesafe. #saynotodiaperrash. #sayyestobibs. #Iphonemirrorapp (that was a good one btw). #ihaveoliveskin. #embracethepale. #supportthehead. Lol. Add some more to the list! HAHA
#iAMafuckinghourglassshapebitch!
Yay! We missed you yesterday/earlier today. :)
aww. :) I can't even catch up with thread and vlogs. currently visiting my boyfriend, will be posting again on sunday :) anyways, I read on here from time to time <3
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:

They just gave birth like a week ago and are determined to make her grow up faster!! that snuggie is for older babies!
Can't believe what I'm seeing. I better go to bed.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
nickypicky wrote:

Can't believe what I'm seeing. I better go to bed.
:hee:
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Geekinthepink is so pretty! Reminds me some kind of movie star!

PS! I am straight!
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

LadyTheBug wrote:
geeklove wrote:
Still unfair. Puppies can't train themselves, people must do it. They took too big of a bite when they kept all these dogs. It can be seen as animal abuse if we look deep into it. Look when someone walks into kitchen, they are in need of attention!
I know, I never said I agreed with them. I agree with you, I just answered your question though.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Geekinthepink is so pretty! Reminds me some kind of movie star!

PS! I am straight!
oh, thanks (: I got my hair cut today. currently looking like jennifer grey in dirty dancing. haha!
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

I know, I never said I agreed with them. I agree with you, I just answered your question though.
I know that :) I was just writing it oddly and angrily, because I hate animal abuse.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Geekinthepink is so pretty! Reminds me some kind of movie star!

PS! I am straight!

Yup!
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

There is a person called filthy vogue who keeps writing in the comments. " all of you critizing their parenting, your parents did a lot worse for you turn out this way".

Omfg. I want to punch her.
YES TOTALLY, BECAUSE MY MUM USED TO THREATEN ME WITH FORKS AND TELL ME SHE WILL KILL ME IF I RUINED MY BABY CLOTHES EVEN THOUGH SHE REFUSED TO BUY ME BIBS ( HOW COULD I EXPECT HER TO ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GETTING IT SENT TO HER) YEP AND SHE WOULD IGNORE ME AND LET ME CRY FOR HOURS WHILE SHE ANSWERED ON TWITTER ABOUT WHAT NAIL POLISH SHE WAS WEARING.

Oh wait, that didn't happen because my mother has this thing that Anna is lacking.. Oh, yeah ! EMOTION,COMPASSION, A HEART.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Bebenugget wrote:There is a person called filthy vogue who keeps writing in the comments. " all of you critizing their parenting, your parents did a lot worse for you turn out this way".

Omfg. I want to punch her.
YES TOTALLY, BECAUSE MY MUM USED TO THREATEN ME WITH FORKS AND TELL ME SHE WILL KILL ME IF I RUINED MY BABY CLOTHES EVEN THOUGH SHE REFUSED TO BUY ME BIBS ( HOW COULD I EXPECT HER TO ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GETTING IT SENT TO HER) YEP AND SHE WOULD IGNORE ME AND LET ME CRY FOR HOURS WHILE SHE ANSWERED ON TWITTER ABOUT WHAT NAIL POLISH SHE WAS WEARING.

Oh wait, that didn't happen because my mother has this thing that Anna is lacking.. Oh, yeah ! EMOTION,COMPASSION, A HEART.
Well said! My mother is also best mom in the world!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”