TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

thesedreamers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by thesedreamers »

Bebenugget wrote: YES TOTALLY, BECAUSE MY MUM USED TO THREATEN ME WITH FORKS AND TELL ME SHE WILL KILL ME IF I RUINED MY BABY CLOTHES EVEN THOUGH SHE REFUSED TO BUY ME BIBS ( HOW COULD I EXPECT HER TO ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GETTING IT SENT TO HER) YEP AND SHE WOULD IGNORE ME AND LET ME CRY FOR HOURS WHILE SHE ANSWERED ON TWITTER ABOUT WHAT NAIL POLISH SHE WAS WEARING.
ahah how true!
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

A mom is somebody who would do anything to protect her little bundle of joy. She would give up all her makeup, clothes, phone, house and other important things. She would say STOP to the vlogs and concentrate on being mom to her little baby as they grow up so fast. A mom would never ever say (not even jokingly) 'I will kill you if you ruin your outfit'.

To sum up I would never ever put videos of my newborn baby online because the world is cruel on its own, I wouldn't take the risk even if it would pay extremely well.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Nice try minion. Next time TRY reading the information before spitting out your nonsense.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Image

Nice try minion. Next time TRY reading the information before spitting out your nonsense.
:busted: Intelligence will ALWAYS win!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

LadyTheBug wrote:
Bebenugget wrote:There is a person called filthy vogue who keeps writing in the comments. " all of you critizing their parenting, your parents did a lot worse for you turn out this way".

Omfg. I want to punch her.
YES TOTALLY, BECAUSE MY MUM USED TO THREATEN ME WITH FORKS AND TELL ME SHE WILL KILL ME IF I RUINED MY BABY CLOTHES EVEN THOUGH SHE REFUSED TO BUY ME BIBS ( HOW COULD I EXPECT HER TO ACTUALLY BUY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF GETTING IT SENT TO HER) YEP AND SHE WOULD IGNORE ME AND LET ME CRY FOR HOURS WHILE SHE ANSWERED ON TWITTER ABOUT WHAT NAIL POLISH SHE WAS WEARING.

Oh wait, that didn't happen because my mother has this thing that Anna is lacking.. Oh, yeah ! EMOTION,COMPASSION, A HEART.
Well said! My mother is also best mom in the world!
My parents taught me to be well informed, have an opinion and fight for what I believe in.

All that came before this, "if you cant' say nothing nice. . . " bullshit. Yeah, you read that right--polite BULLSHIT. There's a baby involved now damn straight we're going to tell you the TRUTH.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
That looks bloody painful to watch. Look at poor Emilia's head.
They just gave birth like a week ago and are determined to make her grow up faster!! that snuggie is for older babies!
Can't believe what I'm seeing. I better go to bed.
:hee:[/quote]

I've NEVER seen a baby in a snuggie like that. The only thing I've seen a newborn is is those slings like this one: http://www.bestgiftsource.com/images/ov ... holder.jpg

I've never seen a newborn in the carrier like the one they got. Even the ladies at the shop said something like, "I'm so afraid to put her in, she's so small." Then why in gods name did you sell that to them? Newborns need to be cradled, not held like kids that are 6 months old.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does Ireland do CPS visits after the baby is born? I know a lot of European countries do do visits.

I really hope MSD is watching what is happening. Anna seems to have zero understanding of hygiene, how hold the baby and how and where the baby should sleep. All of which she could've learned in a FREE class.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

watching some of today's vlog today. MSD Is with them and says nothing about the horrid baby carrier they bought....they're screwed. so totally screwed.
Bebenugget

Unread post by Bebenugget »

savetheempire wrote:watching some of today's vlog today. MSD Is with them and says nothing about the horrid baby carrier they bought....they're screwed. so totally screwed.
Not trying to offend her because she seems a lovely woman BUT from what we have seen of her house she doesn't seem a very clean and tidy person ( I don't mean her personal hygiene )
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bebenugget wrote:
savetheempire wrote:watching some of today's vlog today. MSD Is with them and says nothing about the horrid baby carrier they bought....they're screwed. so totally screwed.
Not trying to offend her because she seems a lovely woman BUT from what we have seen of her house she doesn't seem a very clean and tidy person ( I don't mean her personal hygiene )
Her house is the least of my worries............. :roll:
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

nickypicky wrote:
Bebenugget wrote:
Her house is the least of my worries............. :roll:
seems like she would have a lot of baby proofing to do if she wanted to babysit once Emilia is mobile.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

I really don't understand how two adults can lack so much common sense when it comes to caring for a baby. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend (who are teenagers!!) knew more and did a better job raising their little girl than these two imbeciles.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

proudmama wrote:I really don't understand how two adults can lack so much common sense when it comes to caring for a baby. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend (who are teenagers!!) knew more and did a better job raising their little girl than these two imbeciles.
DUH! Because they have only been parents for a week, and are totally allowed to make 1,000,000 mistakes and can be forgiven. Lol. The excuses shock me. First time parents EDUCATE themselves, take classes, research, babysit etc. to prepare themselves. Mommy dearest and daddy dum dum laid in bed and went to tesco.... yeah they totally put effort in preparing themselves.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:
proudmama wrote:I really don't understand how two adults can lack so much common sense when it comes to caring for a baby. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend (who are teenagers!!) knew more and did a better job raising their little girl than these two imbeciles.
DUH! Because they have only been parents for a week, and are totally allowed to make 1,000,000 mistakes and can be forgiven. Lol. The excuses shock me. First time parents EDUCATE themselves, take classes, research, babysit etc. to prepare themselves. Mommy dearest and daddy dum dum laid in bed and went to tesco.... yeah they totally put effort in preparing themselves.
I agree. I just don't get why these two don't want to take the time to learn more about infant care for the sake of their daughter. It saddens me how little Anna cares and how stupid these half-brained twits are. They have absolutely no excuses whatsoever for not getting educated on the topic. They had the entire duration of the pregnancy to read a book on how to care for a baby. I really wish they would have thought things through before going at it and bringing a baby into this mess. For goodness sake, there is an innocent child involved and neither of them can suck it up and admit they're wrong and need to do better. Why, oh why, can't they take some advice?? They shouldn't let their pride or their spite for the so-called "haters" get in the way. I just hope and pray things get better for Emilia's sake. However, I have a terrible feeling it won't. :sadm: :sadm:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
seems like she would have a lot of baby proofing to do if she wanted to babysit once Emilia is mobile.
Yup that gang of untrained dogs locked down their stairs and a crawling baby scare the crap outta me!!! :shock: :shock:
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

@geekinthepink
you totally remind me of Cecily (sp?) from the Shaytards vlogs. :)
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

I guess MSD doesn't give a f$%^& since her husband died.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

sylwi wrote:I guess MSD doesn't give a f$%^& since her husband died.
I've a feeling MSD doesn't watch the vlogs, and never has. I don't think she actually 'gets' what her daughter does. She probably doesn't even know much about what the internet even is, that's the impression I got from her. I think she thinks it's just something her daughter and son in law do for fun or something.
ImageImage
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
I've a feeling MSD doesn't watch the vlogs, and never has. I don't think she actually 'gets' what her daughter does. She probably doesn't even know much about what the internet even is, that's the impression I got from her. I think she thinks it's just something her daughter and son in law do for fun or something.
Of course she knows what's going on, they were on national TV and in local/national newspapers, she's got neighbours and relatives, ppl must be asking question about her daughter. She just chose to be ignoratnt and not to interfere, guess she lost hope after her daughter ruined her life around the age of 20 dropping out of college , marrying older fat guy and giving birth to the child she doesn't even want.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

sylwi wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:
Of course she knows what's going on, they were on national TV and in local/national newspapers, she's got neighbours and relatives, ppl must be asking question about her daughter. She just chose to be ignoratnt and not to interfere, guess she lost hope after her daughter ruined her life around the age of 20 dropping out of college , marrying older fat guy and giving birth to the child she doesn't even want.
Ah yes, I forgot about that :lol: I guess you're right!
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”