“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DearTaylerTragedy Part 20...

Unread post by Yue195 »

I know a girl named Angel Hope.... I probably know more but I can't think of them at the moment.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
LurkyMclurkson
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LurkyMclurkson »

My boys have common normal names. A little too common for me but my SO is a shithead. lol
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?”
Lady Amalthea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lady Amalthea »

I'm someone who prefers more unique names. I'm 23 and I don't know too many people who have kids but I do know FOUR people who named their daughter Aubrey/Aubrie/Aubree.

But Taylers name ideas make me facepalm. PLEASE DON'T NAME YOUR BABY AFTER A POP CULTURE BOOK/MOVIE.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

xSenka wrote:
TWDfan wrote:Image

Wut.
You seriously don't see the resemblance?

Kidding.

In her first ultrasound, the baby REALLY looks like it has Tayler's nose.

Seriously, that's a big nose for a fetus. Other than that it just looks like a tiny skeleton.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Me and my siblings names are common but not too common, its something you have heard but not often and different spelling.
gossip_lover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip_lover »

blackbettybamf wrote:Girl names I love:
Jane
Helena
Nora
Maggie

None are too common, yet aren't too far out there either.

Boy names I love:
Jett
Leo
Orion
I like skyla and Serenity. And for a boy I like Pierre and Sebastian.
suleidys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suleidys »

I think parents need to be careful when it comes to unusual names. My name is very unusual and it makes things difficult. On that not, i do like unique name, just nt too different. For girls i like aria, regina, lorelei, and eliana. For boys i like leonardo, jefferson, graham, and declan
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Breeandbabies »

Some of these names makes me whanna shoot myself!

My first daughter is Shaelyn Savannah- I think it's really cute! But, I worry now she won't like it as an adult. :?

My second daughter is Dakota Gwendolyn- I love her first name, and dad wouldnt budge on midle name, I love this name too, again with growing up, Dakota might be tough. But, I think if she must, maybe she can use Gwen.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Oh wait I remember some other unusual names now. I have a cousin called Otto, and another called Rowdy. Thats actually on the birth certificate.

I used to be really like Japanese names ( Anime Freak ) like Aiko or Yumeko or Sakura. As I got older I realized that I shouldn't name my kids with names from Japan unless I married a guy who was Japanese or Japanese backround.

I like the names for girls Callie, Alexandria, Amara, Faye, Violet. Chantelle & Victoria. And Boys Leon, Erin, Ashton, Trey, Rhett & Ryan.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

Yue195 wrote:Oh wait I remember some other unusual names now. I have a cousin called Otto, and another called Rowdy. Thats actually on the birth certificate.

I used to be really like Japanese names ( Anime Freak ) like Aiko or Yumeko or Sakura. As I got older I realized that I shouldn't name my kids with names from Japan unless I married a guy who was Japanese or Japanese backround.

I like the names for girls Callie, Alexandria, Amara, Faye, Violet. Chantelle & Victoria. And Boys Leon, Erin, Ashton, Trey, Rhett & Ryan.

I've heard of a lot of Rowdy's that's wierd. A "common" uncommon name if you get what I mean. I know Tayler was saying she still likes Haniball (Oh sweet Jesus I know) a while back. :o

It's all speculation though, because Jakoby was going to be Allister until after he was born!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Breeandbabies wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Oh wait I remember some other unusual names now. I have a cousin called Otto, and another called Rowdy. Thats actually on the birth certificate.

I've heard of a lot of Rowdy's that's wierd. A "common" uncommon name if you get what I mean. I know Tayler was saying she still likes Haniball (Oh sweet Jesus I know) a while back. :o

It's all speculation though, because Jakoby was going to be Allister until after he was born!
No one really hears the name Rowdy. Its uncommon where I am. I remember when my cousin Rowdy was born and my Aunt was on the phone to my dad. She told him the name and the reaction was priceless " How high are you? That epidural must be fucking strong " thought she was joking, 8 years later Rowdy is a character and it actually suites him.
hannah2284
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannah2284 »

I always feel really iffy when people name their kids after books/movies/singers because the novelty very rarely last long. I actually know a girl who called her daughter Renesmee, her daughters not even 2 and she's already regretting it and has taken to calling her by her middle name and as soon as possible is changing her name.

I do think it's nice to have a slightly different name but I think it's got to be the right mix of unusual but not completely out there, so there aren't like 5 other kids with the same name but the name isn't so out there the kid is going to get bullied.

Names I like are Kaliana, Annaleigh, Cassidy and Addison for girls and Otis, Kyan, Austin and Hunter
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

My boyfriends sister actually suggested Savannah to me at the hosiptal, and so I changed her middle name from Elynna to Savannah. My boyfriends family loved Shaelyn Savannah, but my mom told me when I told her that Shaelyn was a perfect fit since Shaelyn woodly from TSLOTAT was a pregnant teen, and my baby came from a pregnant teen. :roll: She's so awful!

But for Dakota, we liked it, but weren't sure it could pass a girls name, I've never met another girl Dakota, but I really like it!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Breeandbabies wrote:My boyfriends sister actually suggested Savannah to me at the hosiptal, and so I changed her middle name from Elynna to Savannah. My boyfriends family loved Shaelyn Savannah, but my mom told me when I told her that Shaelyn was a perfect fit since Shaelyn woodly from TSLOTAT was a pregnant teen, and my baby came from a pregnant teen. :roll: She's so awful!

But for Dakota, we liked it, but weren't sure it could pass a girls name, I've never met another girl Dakota, but I really like it!
There is a really famous actress named Dakota Fanning :)
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

MakeupGirly wrote:
Breeandbabies wrote:My boyfriends sister actually suggested Savannah to me at the hosiptal, and so I changed her middle name from Elynna to Savannah. My boyfriends family loved Shaelyn Savannah, but my mom told me when I told her that Shaelyn was a perfect fit since Shaelyn woodly from TSLOTAT was a pregnant teen, and my baby came from a pregnant teen. :roll: She's so awful!

There is a really famous actress named Dakota Fanning :)
OMG! you're right! I forgot all about her! Haha, yay my baby isn't alone! Thank you <3 How could I forget her? I love her movies!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Let's just be thankful that she's not that wacko who named his son Adolf Hitler... :?
up all night, got demons to fight
tiredmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiredmomma »

Rosie odonnel recently adopted a baby and named it Dakota, so maybe that is gaining in popularity? I like that name. I think they call her Dax for short.
Breeandbabies
Informer
Informer

tiredmomma wrote:Rosie odonnel recently adopted a baby and named it Dakota, so maybe that is gaining in popularity? I like that name. I think they call her Dax for short.
Maybe! I know a little boy named Dakota, he was so cute and adorable, so that made me like it more too! We call her Kota, and Dakota.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

My son has a very normal, very common name. My daughter has a very normal but very uncommon name. I don't wanna share here because its a gorgeous name and i don't want Taylor to steal it!
#FreeBen

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”