TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by magicdragon »

I'd leave MSD out of it to be honest. She's not earning or gaining anything from the vlogs and probably doesn't even particularly want to feature in them. I get the impression she's 'afraid' to say anything to Anna. Anna seems to get her way the whole time and what we don't see on the vlogs is how she really interacts with her family. There's no doubt they take advantage (a lot) of MSD and her generosity.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

For fucks sake! These two are such a damn train wreck and their stupid little "minions" will excuse every little thing that they do. I was 17, SEVENTEEN, when I had my first baby!! (I got married then too) and I was a GREAT mother! Do you know why? For one, I had the natural maternal instinct (that Anna lacks), I took classes and I educated myself! That's what you're supposed to do when you bring another life into the world. Their parenting disgusts me.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

MBeckham wrote:For fucks sake! These two are such a damn train wreck and their stupid little "minions" will excuse every little thing that they do. I was 17, SEVENTEEN, when I had my first baby!! (I got married then too) and I was a GREAT mother! Do you know why? For one, I had the natural maternal instinct (that Anna lacks), I took classes and I educated myself! That's what you're supposed to do when you bring another life into the world. Their parenting disgusts me.

:hail:
~~♥above it all♥~~
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ~~♥above it all♥~~ »

nickypicky wrote:
MBeckham wrote:For fucks sake! These two are such a damn train wreck and their stupid little "minions" will excuse every little thing that they do. I was 17, SEVENTEEN, when I had my first baby!! (I got married then too) and I was a GREAT mother! Do you know why? For one, I had the natural maternal instinct (that Anna lacks), I took classes and I educated myself! That's what you're supposed to do when you bring another life into the world. Their parenting disgusts me.

Yeah but they disgust me in general.
MBeckham
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MBeckham »

~~♥above it all♥~~ wrote:
nickypicky wrote:

Yeah but they disgust me in general.
Yes, but their parenting that innocent child is the most important thing to me.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

As I was just watching itsJudyslife, I was admiring that she still does her cardio workouts at home at 8 months pregnant. It reminded me of Annas one and only "workout routine" video where she hardly did anything haha!! She's lied about so many things to try to fool her viewers, not all of us are that dumb. I'm certain that girl never had a work out routine. Just had to get that off my chest. As I watch other pregnant gurus or Moms on You Tube it brings to light even more how messed up Anna is.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

magicdragon wrote:I'd leave MSD out of it to be honest. She's not earning or gaining anything from the vlogs and probably doesn't even particularly want to feature in them. I get the impression she's 'afraid' to say anything to Anna. Anna seems to get her way the whole time and what we don't see on the vlogs is how she really interacts with her family. There's no doubt they take advantage (a lot) of MSD and her generosity.
that's true. they've said before that she doesn't want to be in them and neither does emma. So maybe she did say something to them off camera.
exit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by exit »

I had to register so i could write something about this issue. Normally i really don´t care what´internet people´ do but watching these couple of episodes of Anna since Emilia was born i feel like i have to comment on it. Being a parent myself and hanging out with other parents i have never experienced such juvenile behavior in real life. Now there are some people (mothers can be judgmental at times) who take it too far and comment about their earnings, his looks, her make up, her getting an epidural and such, those are personal preferences and trivial things in life. Also the cosleeping, whether a bottle or a breast, what kind of clothes to wear after pregnancy etc...that is not something you would want to impose on other people, it´s a matter of preference.

The scary part is the first hour after birth and mommy having a phone in her hands and daddy poking the baby on the chest shouting boo/boo/boo/boo/boo/boo. That is not normal behavior after delivery and i was surprised nobody told daddy to keep it down and be a little more gentle. I thought they may have been too overwhelmed and tomorrow´s vlog was going to be different.
But oh no, it gets worse. Childish jokes, irresponsible behavior, making a show for us / the audience. Not holding the baby properly, not responding to her cries, being too loud and too tough with a newborn, letting a newborn sleep next to a dog, letting dogs come from playing outside and licking baby´s face, having boxes and whatnot in her crib, driving the car with one hand, going to shopping mall 6 days after birth, carrying the baby in something she is clearly too tiny to fit in, riding with the newborn for a couple of hours. Most new parents use common sense and act different than Anna and her husband and nobody has to tell them these things are not ok.
They act like Emilia is already 10 months old and this is the first time ever i would say to someone they obviously need some parenting classes or grandma in the house to learn how to handle a little baby.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

A lot of comments by minions saying 'they live because of new vlogs and 6 pm' under the new vlog. I thought I was seeing wrong, but no. You can't really expect a common sense from people like this, so I won't argue with them under the vlogs anymore. They see newborn baby the way Anna and Jofus do, like a toy or accessory. Waste of time and nerves.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:A lot of comments by minions saying 'they live because of new vlogs and 6 pm' under the new vlog. I thought I was seeing wrong, but no. You can't really expect a common sense from people like this, so I won't argue with them under the vlogs anymore. They see newborn baby the way Anna and Jofus do, like a toy or accessory. Waste of time and nerves.
they see her as jofus described her a few weeks ago. A new character. not real just a character.
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Anna is putting her clothes on and taking them off like I did when I played with dolls when I was kid. It disgust me that her number one problem with having a newborn is the fact that she spit on her outfit and now she has to change everything because socks doesn't match!

PS! They should be aware that baby is not their property. You can't do and say whatever you like (I kill you if you ruin your outfit) if you are harming your baby in long term. I have heard of parents who think that they made baby so they can whatever with it. They have really twisted minds so far from reality when it comes to Anna and Jonathan. But I guess that happens when you live like outsider in your own world.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

LadyTheBug wrote:Anna is putting her clothes on and taking them off like I did when I played with dolls when I was kid. It disgust me that her number one problem with having a newborn is the fact that she spit on her outfit and now she has to change everything because socks doesn't match!

PS! They should be aware that baby is not their property. You can't do and say whatever you like (I kill you if you ruin your outfit) if you are harming your baby in long term. I have heard of parents who think that they made baby so they can whatever with it. They have really twisted minds so far from reality when it comes to Anna and Jonathan. But I guess that happens when you live like outsider in your own world.
I think that's how A&J think of her.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

"she did a good job, she didn't make you orange or anything"

oh anna. you realize YOU make yourself orange.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

It looks like one of their minnions, James, has woken up and seen the light judging by today's comments :)
Justlikehollywood_x
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justlikehollywood_x »

For short journeys I'm a met "meh" about Anna sitting in the front, but on that long drive, why couldn't she just sit with her! it's not that hard to continue a conversation from the back, but you could keep a much better eye on your child for goodness sake!
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

I just can't watch this fame whore Anna so happy 'cause she's gonna appear on telly, what a pity the only reason you're there is your daughter....
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

oh, I hear that tv camera adds 10 pounds:D sorry Anna, but you do look chubby squeezed in those skinnies.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

i cant believe how uninterested she is in her daughter.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

Has anyone seen the crap Jofus has been posting on twitter today? Between the "test driving the new Mercedes!!" and the pictures of Emilia with a dummy/pacifier that is meant for a baby over 6 months of age, I'm so sick of their stupidity.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

This is how parenting looks like when you live istolated from other ppl, don't read books (only phone aps) and basically your life is YT and night trips to tesco.
Emilia I'm so sorry that you were born into such family, I hope that when go to school you'll live a more interesting life, but knowing your stupid parents they can get an idea of homeschooling.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”