TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

thesedreamers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by thesedreamers »

that dummy was huge, and i remember it was sent by a subbie- every single outfit emilia has worn, apart from the going home one, has been sent by a subbie, usually 'jan' - whoever that is. every single day! surely they could manage to buy a dummy thats the right size, and a bib too! it really irritates me to see how lucky they are, yet they don't appreciate it at all.

everyone's commenting about her not using that yummymummy bag that she spent £80 on last time, such a waste!

anna is such a bitch to jofus too, i feel sorry for him even though he's annoying lol. he tried to hug anna on the vlog today as a little 'moment' on their first walk down the street with emilia, check out her reaction to that, wow. if my partner spoke to me like that all the time it'd really annoy me. probably upset me too. in her eyes poor jofus can't do anything right!
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

Remember how stressed out and angry she was because she didn't find that YummyMummy bag with CUPCAKE on it? Ridiculous and immature!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I can't get over how much of the vlog today was all about Anna..she talked about her stuff, herself. She didn't even seem to care about baby. Jonathan took care of her. Shameful mother.
Sara

Unread post by Sara »

Anna is just too selfish to be a good mother. I have twin boys and am pregnant with another boy. Your children come first and then you. You wake up, get them ready, feed them, and then do whatever you need to do quickly. I've never been subsribed and I never will because I won't support these idiots. It makes me so sad to see that Emilia will have to grow up like that.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

he titled this "sister sister" really?

beautyish2
Informer
Informer

thesedreamers wrote:
anna is such a bitch to jofus too, i feel sorry for him even though he's annoying lol. he tried to hug anna on the vlog today as a little 'moment' on their first walk down the street with emilia, check out her reaction to that, wow. if my partner spoke to me like that all the time it'd really annoy me. probably upset me too. in her eyes poor jofus can't do anything right!
You can tell he does what he does just to please her. I hope he can open his eyes to it. She doesn't deserve anyone or anything she has.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Sara wrote:Anna is just too selfish to be a good mother. I have twin boys and am pregnant with another boy. Your children come first and then you. You wake up, get them ready, feed them, and then do whatever you need to do quickly. I've never been subsribed and I never will because I won't support these idiots. It makes me so sad to see that Emilia will have to grow up like that.

this is how parents should be. I feel sorry for baby.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I am so behind on the comments today AHHH lol. My husband and I took our daughter out to go get her first pet.... a FISH! lol. She named it Nemo haha. I'm trying to watch the vlog now. :)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

#supportEmilia'shead is in full effect. haha
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

There are claims that pacifiers can be bad for the development of children's teeth. Not that it matters... Jofus and Anna both have crooked teeth, so Emila will probably be getting braces..

And ohhmygod just watching today's vlog. Anna was talking about the make up and she said "oh yeah she did a good job, she didn't make you look orange." Cringe.
xoxo
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Emilia sure gets hiccups a lot. I wonder if they are properly burping her. That can be very uncomfortable for a newborn.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It seems like people are finally coming around and taking the blinders off. Of course there are still the pre-teen minions that stick up for them because they know nothing about babies, but I like that people aren't afraid to tell the truth in the comments now. #StayStrongAndTellTheTruth
ILady

Unread post by ILady »

Oh my God. Take out for the next six weeks while they establish a routine!!! What planet did he just fall off of. They're in an extremely fortunate position where they are both at home with only one child to look after. The mind bogles, not only at the financial aspect but he's going to be so fat he's not going to fit on the screen!
Also they were appearing on telly (I will not go there about travelling with the baby at 1 week....) could he not have found a shirt or something decent to wear and the style fail was not looking the best either for her tv appearance.
monroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monroe »

Omg, she actually said something like this in todays vlog:
I need to feed Emilia and yet I need to get myself ready..
I'm not a native english speaker, but doesn't that translate to something like:
She needs to be fed, but how can she be so inconsiderate when I have to get ready too?
Ok, I may have overreacted, but she said it like that, didn't she? :D
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
exit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by exit »

sand and water wrote:Emilia sure gets hiccups a lot. I wonder if they are properly burping her. That can be very uncomfortable for a newborn.
I swear i´ve been thinking the same thing. 4 vlogs-days in a row Emilia has the hiccups so judging by all the other things they do wrong..... they are not burping her at all or maybe not enough. If a baby breastfeeds for a couple of minutes then it´s ok to only let her burp afterwords. If she´s taking longer then you must stop the feeding let the baby burp, let her latch again and eat, then again burp etc..

Isn´t there a nurse who should teach them that.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

She is just obsessed with "cute" outfits. How can they leave her in the back for 3 hrs! She could have stopped breathing for all they know!

She really is psychotic...
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I wouldn't have the patience having a conversation with Anna. Jesus, she is so slow in her communication. When Jonathan was going into the shop I wanted to slap her in order for her to just spit it out what she wanted. Good god woman, there wouldn't want to be an emergency. 'Umm', lip smack 'My, umm', lip smack 'house, hang on. um yeah um, is on fire'
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

She looked like carrot in today's video.
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarryNights »

Anna is never around Emilia it seems. I've never had a baby but as a new,and I mean "NEW" like a week ago, mom- wouldn't you want to be close to your baby more?

I think she does hold resentment towards Emilia because this isn't the life she wanted for herself. Emilia probably reminds her she's bound to Jonathan for the rest of her life in one way or another and didn't feel the attachment right away and is distancing/pulling away because of that. We never see her look into the camera and say how happy she is to have Emilia, she's so in love with her etc etc

I really believe Jonathan will be the one to leave her one day. He'll eventually have to get a "real" job out in the world and meet some new people. There are plenty of pretty girls out there who are compassionate, sweet, have a sense of humour and would appreciate the kind of person Jonathan is. I have a feeling he'll find that woman and then realize a life with a miserable woman who is disgusted by his touch isn't worth it. I don't mean to praise jonathan here or anything, I surely couldn't put up with him but there must be someone who would treat him better than princess bitch
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

StarryNights wrote:Anna is never around Emilia it seems. I've never had a baby but as a new,and I mean "NEW" like a week ago, mom- wouldn't you want to be close to your baby more?

I think she does hold resentment towards Emilia because this isn't the life she wanted for herself. Emilia probably reminds her she's bound to Jonathan for the rest of her life in one way or another and didn't feel the attachment right away and is distancing/pulling away because of that. We never see her look into the camera and say how happy she is to have Emilia, she's so in love with her etc etc

I really believe Jonathan will be the one to leave her one day. He'll eventually have to get a "real" job out in the world and meet some new people. There are plenty of pretty girls out there who are compassionate, sweet, have a sense of humour and would appreciate the kind of person Jonathan is. I have a feeling he'll find that woman and then realize a life with a miserable woman who is disgusted by his touch isn't worth it. I don't mean to praise jonathan here or anything, I surely couldn't put up with him but there must be someone who would treat him better than princess bitch
My compassion to that future woman, because I am sure that Saccone women will make her life miserable.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”