sylwi
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sylwi »

nickypicky wrote:
Jaeme wrote:Ah wow, and we're the sick ones...

uh-huh 99% teens :roll: #TeenZillas
great to know that the owner of the channel/videos does not react to such comments.
this should not happen, ever,
but what I'm expecting from ppl who let their dog die.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

wow, this biting the hand that feeds you goes on long enough and they won't be sent any presents of worth.
PurpleGiraffe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PurpleGiraffe »

Hey Guys!
Been a long time lurker but I've never been so outraged before that I had to make an account :x

Have so many things to say but I don't know where to begin :x :x :x :x :x :x ! Ok, the vlog from yesterday baby on tv ( just the title annoyed the F out of me) at 10.27. A & J are talking about her outfit, AGAIN!, and J laughing while holding her like a sack of flour!!!!! :o THAT IS A HUMAN BEING, not an object!!! :raging:

Hey A&J ,since it's obvi that you are hanging around here and reading these comments, kindly type "How to hold a newborn" on google or YT and hit search. Watch/read and educate yourselves!

Ok, rant over! :toad:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:In the latest vlog's comments Beth apologises solemnly to Anna that the item of clothing she bought made Emelia look like a boy, according to Anna. I havent watched the vlog but I'm assuming Anna says it in this one. Looking for it now but the top comments have changed and there are over 800 comments now...!

#PoorBeth
When Anna said that about the pyjamas, I immediately thought they had better not have been a gift from somebody. Again, they know there's a camera on them, they can edit etc. Why leave it in unless they deliberately wanted to be mean to that Beth one.

I think their selfish attitudes are gradually p'ing people off. They're definitely biting the hands that feed them. Given that their average audience are 13/14 year olds, in the next few years they'll be dropping like flies as they'll be too 'cool' to watch this shite.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Keep an eye out on today's vlog... yesterday's is getting #savethecomments and a minion just said, "I think we need another save the comments moment." No chance in hell !!!!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jofus replying to the comments lasted all of two days didn't it wherever he was copying that from at the time.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Keep an eye out on today's vlog... yesterday's is getting #savethecomments and a minion just said, "I think we need another save the comments moment." No chance in hell !!!!
HA! I absolutely love how hash tags and truth butt hurts them! #PoorButtHurtMinions
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Beautiful comments...keep them coming, people! :toss:

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

syllabub wrote:Beautiful comments...keep them coming, people! :toss:

Whoa! <3
Last edited by nickypicky on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

#wepaythebills
#firsttimeparentsexcuse
Last edited by sand and water on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

In all seriousness, what is Anna going to do when Emilia reaches that age of wanting to pick out her clothes and dressing herself? I foresee a mental breakdown happening.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:#wepaythebills
:mmhmm:
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Girls this boycotting the comments with the hashtag thing is super funny :giggle: I love how we've completly destroyed the #savethecomments fad.
Last edited by NomNomMinionMunch on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
blinky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blinky »

sand and water wrote:In all seriousness, what is Anna going to do when Emilia reaches that age of wanting to pick out her clothes and dressing herself? I foresee a mental breakdown happening.
With no friends to help her determine her own style and being used since day one to be dressed as a pink cupcake I don't really think Anna will have big issues. Afterall didn't they want to live in a cocoon and not let anybody interrupt their lifestyle. I feel the worst about those puppies.. Everyday they look worse and dirtier than the previous, they barely interract with their owners, who are too busy to sleep. Why being so selfish and not gift them to somebody who has the money, time and desire to give them a good home...
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

#FuckTheCupcakes
ImageImage
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I dont think that comment was really neccessary i think they are good parents and i doubt she will throw it in the bin :) I understand it frustrated you but honestly its fine :)

Beth Mars

just a sad door mat she'll explain away every rudeness !!! :*&^%:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:#FuckTheCupcakes
:lol!:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
I dont think that comment was really neccessary i think they are good parents and i doubt she will throw it in the bin :) I understand it frustrated you but honestly its fine :)

Beth Mars

just a sad door mat she'll explain away every rudeness !!! :*&^%:
for now but she admitted that she was hurt. All it takes is a nasty comment from somebody you idolise for them to tumble off their pedestal. I bet you she'll be slow to send anything again!
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:#wepaythebills
:mmhmm:
love this one, sad but true,

it's so sad you have to lick the minios asses 'cause they totally depend on them

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”