True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by nickypicky »

magicdragon wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
I dont think that comment was really neccessary i think they are good parents and i doubt she will throw it in the bin :) I understand it frustrated you but honestly its fine :)

Beth Mars

just a sad door mat she'll explain away every rudeness !!! :*&^%:
for now but she admitted that she was hurt. All it takes is a nasty comment from somebody you idolise for them to tumble off their pedestal. I bet you she'll be slow to send anything again!
hopefully! i mean just awful!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Ah. I did my good deed of the day.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Image

Ah. I did my good deed of the day.
That was the best! HA! #Education
Last edited by nickypicky on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Seriously Beth? I know you read this board. Why don't you just go to their house and lay down in front of their door. Can you be anymore of an obvious door mat?!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Seriously Beth? I know you read this board. Why don't you just go to their house and lay down in front of their door. Can you be anymore of an obvious door mat?!
:yup:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

I wonder if the girl who illustrated Anna's book for free in the end still watches them. I'm surprised they don't start plugging the restaurant they get their take away from in an attempt to get discount or freebies. Anna wouldn't spend Christmas she's so tight. It's clear it didn't come from her Mum anyway as she's constantly buying them things etc. I'd say Anna still has her communion money.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

i SO hope this is true!

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:i SO hope this is true!

And many more I hope! <3
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Jaeme wrote:i SO hope this is true!

That is fcking hilarious!
Nixie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nixie »

That article.

Pull the plug on the vlogs already. You're not a reality star, unless it's in your mind.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

What a crock of crap, I don't remember seeing anything about hoping the baby is stillborn and if the comments are seriously so disturbing, turn them off. It really is any excuse for publicity with those two.
makeupgrlxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupgrlxo »

My God, "vile abuse campaign" ? Seriously? Have they seen some of the minions comments telling people who don't kiss their asses all day every day to "die a slow and painful death" ?!
Apparently not for f**ks sake :raging: :raging: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

I saw that article today. Load of tosh!! What US is company would be interested in making a deal with these two!! :blah:

#deluded
syllabub
Talker
Talker

Unread post by syllabub »

Irishchick wrote:What US is company would be interested in making a deal with these two!! :blah:

#deluded
They've had this deal for a while I think. This article was back in April. IDK who'd be interested in these boring people either!
The main audience for their show is outside Ireland, given the numbers of those interacting with YouTube here compared with the US. Joly estimates that a successful diary might get somewhere in the region of 60,000 views in Ireland, and of those only a few thousand will interact fully. The couple now have an agency in LA that handles the business side of their endeavour.The couple have no plans at present to launch their own show on a mainstream television channel.

“We’re tied into a distribution network in LA so when we upload stuff they have agents who look after the advertising. We make a decent living and you can do well off it.

“It took a while for us to explain to the parents what we do,” says Joly.

“It’s odd now, when I go to Tesco, some people will stop us and say ‘I love your show’. We probably have more online followers than 90 per cent of celebrities in Ireland and we did it without help from RTÉ or any other mainstream media.”
makeupgrlxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupgrlxo »

syllabub wrote:
Irishchick wrote:What US is company would be interested in making a deal with these two!! :blah:

#deluded
They've had this deal for a while I think. This article was back in April. IDK who'd be interested in these boring people either!
The main audience for their show is outside Ireland, given the numbers of those interacting with YouTube here compared with the US. Joly estimates that a successful diary might get somewhere in the region of 60,000 views in Ireland, and of those only a few thousand will interact fully. The couple now have an agency in LA that handles the business side of their endeavour.The couple have no plans at present to launch their own show on a mainstream television channel.

“We’re tied into a distribution network in LA so when we upload stuff they have agents who look after the advertising. We make a decent living and you can do well off it.

“It took a while for us to explain to the parents what we do,” says Joly.

“It’s odd now, when I go to Tesco, some people will stop us and say ‘I love your show’. We probably have more online followers than 90 per cent of celebrities in Ireland and we did it without help from RTÉ or any other mainstream media.”
Jesus Fatass get your head out of your ass. If you would actually take a minute of your oh so busy and hectic life to read some of the comments, you'd realise one half of your audience is made up of sad preteens who don't know any better than to mindlessly worship you both and the other half is sensible people like us who see a poor innocent baby being brought into all this purely for your selfish money making desires.
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

We probably have more online followers than 90 per cent of celebrities in Ireland
#facepalm
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

The reason they're not going to the law but rather the tabloids for their justice is the same looking for attention bullshit as always. They're reliant on people in journalism not being bothered to go through the entire backlog, work out what all the comments say, and you know, actually follow them in any journalistic manner... otherwise journalists would be seeing a crying baby and abusive mother story and all kinds of teen problems being helped develop into worse things in their comments section.

Whereas the police would investigate what they viewed for source material, why they thought it was okay to treat their baby that way, especially when it's shown that they have viewed these things, the other footage that they cut, the state of their home, and the welfare of their child. Rather thoroughly.

There's an adventure fun park that got closed down here when it did a fun day for kids with disabilities and got some fluff press about how nice they were to be doing this for free. Someone called the police to point out that some of the kids pictured in the background weren't wearing life vests on the water in boats, so they were liable for child endangerment. This going to the tabloids isn't good. The fact they think they can lie to them so blatantly without there being backlash if anyone on their staff comes across the truth is really scary to how safe they feel in knowingly breaking several laws along with endangering their child on the internet.

They know the internet and tabloids doesn't work out that way don't they? :?
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Irishchick wrote:
We probably have more online followers than 90 per cent of celebrities in Ireland
#facepalm
BIGGER THAN JESUS
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”