sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

Jaeme wrote:i SO hope this is true!

I know.. I saw that too and I hope it is true as well.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

NO WAY!!!!! #fakemotherteresa :P
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

nickypicky wrote:
That article says Emilia was born on the 9th of September? Are they living even further in the future now?!
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Jaeme wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
That article says Emilia was born on the 9th of September? Are they living even further in the future now?!
:rofl:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
:lol:
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

deluded
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was able to read a quote out of the article from Daddy dum dum. He said people were saying they were hoping Anna had a miscarriage or stillbirth. I've never seen anyone in the comments on their YouTube vlogs EVER stating that they hoped that would happen. He goes on to say, "Emilia had to be induced so people were saying that Anna was so pathetic for not being able to push her baby out." Um first, Emilia didn't HAVE to be induced. Second, Induction doesn't hinder a woman's ability to push. Being overly drugged up does. Then later he says he doesn't care what people think and goes to diss Catholic Irish people.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I was able to read a quote out of the article from Daddy dum dum. He said people were saying they were hoping Anna had a miscarriage or stillbirth. I've never seen anyone in the comments on their YouTube vlogs EVER stating that they hoped that would happen. He goes on to say, "Emilia had to be induced so people were saying that Anna was so pathetic for not being able to push her baby out." Um first, Emilia didn't HAVE to be induced. Second, Induction doesn't hinder a woman's ability to push. Being overly drugged up does. Then later he says he doesn't care what people think and goes to diss Catholic Irish people.
:shock: :*&^%: :*&^%:
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

"sex and german" another cheap tacky title.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

sand and water wrote:I was able to read a quote out of the article from Daddy dum dum. He said people were saying they were hoping Anna had a miscarriage or stillbirth. I've never seen anyone in the comments on their YouTube vlogs EVER stating that they hoped that would happen. He goes on to say, "Emilia had to be induced so people were saying that Anna was so pathetic for not being able to push her baby out." Um first, Emilia didn't HAVE to be induced. Second, Induction doesn't hinder a woman's ability to push. Being overly drugged up does. Then later he says he doesn't care what people think and goes to diss Catholic Irish people.
Yeah I was saying the same thing, I've never seen anything like that in comments. It's either been personal messages or twitter but really I call bullshit on it. I think Jofus is just out for the sympathy vote now. I can't believe people lap up his bullshit though.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just wrote a lengthy comment about the article.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

what the actual fuck! I've just seen the tweet about the article. vile abuse campaign, my arse! nobody ever said stuff like that and nobody would! gosh, I'm angry. fucking liar!!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:what the actual fuck! I've just seen the tweet about the article. vile abuse campaign, my arse! nobody ever said stuff like that and nobody would! gosh, I'm angry. fucking liar!!
He just fabricates crap all the time!
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Blargh, she really needs to quit with the too dark fake tan. This is bad and I'm sorry if it offends anyone but I need to get it out my system - she's beginning to look so orange that it's as if she's been gang banged at the tropicana farm.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

I think he thinks we care about our public image as anonymous people as much as he cares about his fame whoring career. :?

OH you got us good Johnathan. Now holding your newborn and comforting her and making sure she doesn't die of neglect and poor hygiene care by her parents really don't matter to her survival- the press knows the real problem there, and it's not that you're endangering your child's health for fame, it's that there's blue meanies somewhere out in the internets. Grow the fuck up and realise that image isn't everything, making sure your child grows up healthy and happy is.

It's bad that they need a fashion site to tell them how not to kill or maim their child, but that they consider it something to press war rather than help care for their child? He could actually do something about the situation, but instead it looks like he's trying to build a motive for all the stress leading up to The Incident which Anna or Emilia has. That's just depraved indifference. If she goes full psycho or something and he blames the stress from this it's really fucking sick how scripted this is.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Jaeme wrote:Blargh, she really needs to quit with the too dark fake tan. This is bad and I'm sorry if it offends anyone but I need to get it out my system - she's beginning to look so orange that it's as if she's been gang banged at the tropicana farm.
ahahahahaha!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Jaeme wrote:Blargh, she really needs to quit with the too dark fake tan. This is bad and I'm sorry if it offends anyone but I need to get it out my system - she's beginning to look so orange that it's as if she's been gang banged at the tropicana farm.
or by a village full of oompa loompas.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:
or by a village full of oompa loompas.
Tomorrow it'll probably be so bad she'll look like she was gang banged at the tropicana farm by the village full of oompa loompas :bozo:
AlisVolatPropriis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlisVolatPropriis »

Why the fuckkk do they act like they're some big time celebrities with an actual TV show? You do DAILY VLOGS ON YOUTUBE, Jofatso. Not a reality show. Nobody gives a shit about you and your boring life and you're not the first person to have had a baby.

His narcissism is completely insane. Get over yourself.

And like you guys have said, I've never seen ANY comments of people saying they hoped Anna would miscarry or give birth to a stillborn. Another way to try to garner attention because, yet again, they are totally unlikeable people and can't get views without lying/trying to get a sympathy card/deceiving people. They are truly disgusting people.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

:rofl:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”