TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by magicdragon »

monroe wrote:And now he needs a 40.000 € car.
Because it fits a whole family? Yeah, no other car does that, really.
A home should be their priority now. They must have most tolerant landlady in the world.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geeklove wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:the comments about the article make me laugh. They decided to do all this.. they are the ones pimping out their child. If you can't take the heat then stop doing it! Simple as that. You want the money greed you have to take the comments. Many speak the truth and they are scared to see that.
They are the ones that made it worse for themselves too. Choosing to do things they know makes them look like assholes too spite the haters.
they will never see it that way. if they want to be out there showing their lives like this. grow some balls and suck it up
LadyTheBug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LadyTheBug »

magicdragon wrote:
monroe wrote:And now he needs a 40.000 € car.
Because it fits a whole family? Yeah, no other car does that, really.
A home should be their priority now. They must have most tolerant landlady in the world.
They will never get their deposit back from current landlord.
SoFetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoFetch »

More down the path of the Scheurman's every single day.
Although, when people found out where the Scheurman's lived they had the common sense to stop doing videos for the safety and well being of their child. And when people supposedly threatened their baby they went to the police, not the newspaper.
I guess that's the difference between being a parent and a famewhore. :?
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

Im sad for Emilia. Jofus thinks its great shes going to see these videos when shes older and see how her parents were with her, with each other etc, thats all well and good, and a nice idea.. but all she's going to see is how depressed her mum was. and I really think she is depressed, not that she hasnt always been a moody bitch, but now moreso than ever..it is not normal to spend your life looking on your phone when you have a newborn.

someone said in the comments what would happen if Jofus went out and worked, how would Anna cope. That's a worrying thought. I'm almost glad they do go everywhere and do everything together now, even if it means dragging that poor baby along with them, imagine if anna was left alone with her, i'd really,really worry for emilia's wellbeing. It's going to get worse and worse, right now they can leave her on the changing table,in the cot, on the bed, in the carseat while she's tapping away on her iphone. what happens when emilia can crawl, walk etc? with all those dogs, and the dodgy stairgate, theyd have to keep their eyes on her 24/7. When i look after my 1 year old sister i cant even get in the shower/toilet without taking her in there with me.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

SoFetch wrote:More down the path of the Scheurman's every single day.
Although, when people found out where the Scheurman's lived they had the common sense to stop doing videos for the safety and well being of their child. And when people supposedly threatened their baby they went to the police, not the newspaper.
But sure nobody has threatened them at all. Which makes me wonder about these more recent 'stalker' claims and people gathered outside their house. Is this just for sensationilisation? People in Ireland don't give a hoot who they are apart from when articles are shoved in their faces. Their Irish followers are a small group of teens and possibly a few to Anna's beauty channel when it was okay. Sure nobody has threatened Emilia's safety apart from her own mother saying she'd kill her.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

He makes me absolutely Sick! #EmiliaIsNotAPuppyOrAPuppet :x
Mate.
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mate. »

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned a fair few times before, but... the kettle.

Are they actually planning to buy another kettle, or are they holding out for those nice folks at Morphy Richards to send them a freebie?

I know given the state of that house it's quite a small thing to ponder about, but really?!
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

#teamtripod
SoFetch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoFetch »

magicdragon wrote:
But sure nobody has threatened them at all. Which makes me wonder about these more recent 'stalker' claims and people gathered outside their house. Is this just for sensationilisation? People in Ireland don't give a hoot who they are apart from when articles are shoved in their faces. Their Irish followers are a small group of teens and possibly a few to Anna's beauty channel when it was okay. Sure nobody has threatened Emilia's safety apart from her own mother saying she'd kill her.
THIS.
And exactly. Either nobody has truly threatened their daughter or they are horrible parents for telling the newspaper instead of the authorities.
Either way, they're liars or failures.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

#cansomebodyupdatemeregardingthehashtags?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

The interesting thing about this whole article in the Irish daily mail is the headline. We ALL congratulated Anna on giving birth, we all said how adorable Emilia is, and how glad we were that the entire birth went smoothly. Not one of us were disgusted about the idea of her doing this. The reasoning behind it maybe, but not the act itself because we all knew her vagina would be off camera. The only people disgusted with the whole charade were the ladies on the Midday show, which have nothing to do with the comments on their Youtube videos. A vile abuse campaign? More like a tabloid and parents trying to make a buck over lies.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

magicdragon wrote:
Lmao I said the same thing a couple pages back when the video of Anna saying that came out. I screen capped someone saying they were going to quit the vlogging just like Sam. I said here... hmm difference is Sam was getting death threats toward her son via strangers. Emilia is getting them from her mom!
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Lilja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lilja »

Didn't they get an email a while back from somebody saying they hoped she'd miscarry or something? It's nothing like what they're making out, though.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

sand and water wrote:The interesting thing about this whole article in the Irish daily mail is the headline. We ALL congratulated Anna on giving birth, we all said how adorable Emilia is, and how glad we were that the entire birth went smoothly. Not one of us were disgusted about the idea of her doing this. The reasoning behind it maybe, but not the act itself because we all knew her vagina would be off camera. The only people disgusted with the whole charade were the ladies on the Midday show, which have nothing to do with the comments on their Youtube videos. A vile abuse campaign? More like a tabloid and parents trying to make a buck over lies.
The "vile abuse campaign" is only in Jofus' big head (figuratively and literally haha). Just a mental reassurance for himself that he is a celebrity or something.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Daddy dum dum is noticing the viewer count is dropping since the birth so he is resorting to his old ways of stupid titles.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lilja wrote:Didn't they get an email a while back from somebody saying they hoped she'd miscarry or something? It's nothing like what they're making out, though.
Yeah that was a WHILE back and they already were interviewed (probably by the same magazine) about it. They posted the email on Dum dum's fb, so obviously if it happened again I would assume he would post it for the world to see, leading me to believe it is false info. Besides there is a difference between that one person saying it, and Dum dum making it seem like a group were saying it.
Inalein90
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Inalein90 »

sand and water wrote:The interesting thing about this whole article in the Irish daily mail is the headline. We ALL congratulated Anna on giving birth, we all said how adorable Emilia is, and how glad we were that the entire birth went smoothly. Not one of us were disgusted about the idea of her doing this. The reasoning behind it maybe, but not the act itself because we all knew her vagina would be off camera. The only people disgusted with the whole charade were the ladies on the Midday show, which have nothing to do with the comments on their Youtube videos. A vile abuse campaign? More like a tabloid and parents trying to make a buck over lies.
i somehow missed all this midday drama. is there a chance to see what they said in the show?
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Inalein90 wrote:
i somehow missed all this midday drama. is there a chance to see what they said in the show?
http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/52/52708/1/Midday

They're going to be on the morning show for a prefilmed bit on tomorrow of that same channel as well. That was the show in Dublin they had to put a week old baby through a six to eight hour car seat confinement for more recently. I'd say if they say anything about abuse there the Midday ladies might pick it up again since they got emails from minions.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Mate. wrote:I'm sure this has probably been mentioned a fair few times before, but... the kettle.

Are they actually planning to buy another kettle, or are they holding out for those nice folks at Morphy Richards to send them a freebie?

I know given the state of that house it's quite a small thing to ponder about, but really?!
I know, they won't buy a kettle for themselves, but they want to spend 40,000 on a new car.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”