TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by Taffy03 »

one of the top comments right now is hilarious. So experienced mothers are not allowed to give advice yet some random person (minion) who loves A&J and cannot see their faults is telling other people advice that they are not well and need to seek help? HAHA wow do they not realize what giant hypocrites they truly are?
She also says that those people who come everyday to watch and discuss Anna's makeup, the dirty floor and baby stuff are bored/not well, so that basically means that everyone in the comments are "bored" and "not well". Major fail.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

MakeupGirly wrote:
featherly wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:Who describes a car as sexy? WTF.
oh... I do. :oops:
Haha it just reminds me of this guy from this telly programme 'My Strange Addiction' who was in love with his car and used to have sex with it.
I remember that episode! unreal! :lolface:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Taffy03 wrote:one of the top comments right now is hilarious. So experienced mothers are not allowed to give advice yet some random person (minion) who loves A&J and cannot see their faults is telling other people advice that they are not well and need to seek help? HAHA wow do they not realize what giant hypocrites they truly are?
She also says that those people who come everyday to watch and discuss Anna's makeup, the dirty floor and baby stuff are bored/not well, so that basically means that everyone in the comments are "bored" and "not well". Major fail.
Well that minion must be bored or not well if she's spending all her time commenting on the vlogs. I mean jeez, how shitty must her life be to think these two are so great. Anna and Jofus should be embarrassed their only "fans" are preteens/teenagers. #hypocriticteenminions
Taffy03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taffy03 »

proudmama wrote: Well that minion must be bored or not well if she's spending all her time commenting on the vlogs. I mean jeez, how shitty must her life be to think these two are so great. Anna and Jofus should be embarrassed their only "fans" are preteens/teenagers. #hypocriticteenminions
she is indeed not well as she accused me of something I did not do and Idk how she came to that conclusion. I think she doesn't have a good perception of reality and may have some mental coping issues. I do not think she is a teen unfortunately, which makes it even more terrible and disturbing. I think the adults who sympathize with Anna and JOfus are people very similar to them who do not have friends or a true life outside of youtube and they therefore feel a strong connection to them and kinda like defending both A&J's lifestyle as well as their own. And they have the nerve to call people like us unwell and in need of help=/.
I am totally loving the hashtag business, it kind of says like solidarity to me or something lol. =D
#fightfortruth
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Taffy03 wrote:
proudmama wrote: Well that minion must be bored or not well if she's spending all her time commenting on the vlogs. I mean jeez, how shitty must her life be to think these two are so great. Anna and Jofus should be embarrassed their only "fans" are preteens/teenagers. #hypocriticteenminions
she is indeed not well as she accused me of something I did not do and Idk how she came to that conclusion. I think she doesn't have a good perception of reality and may have some mental coping issues. I do not think she is a teen unfortunately, which makes it even more terrible and disturbing. I think the adults who sympathize with Anna and JOfus are people very similar to them who do not have friends or a true life outside of youtube and they therefore feel a strong connection to them and kinda like defending both A&J's lifestyle as well as their own. And they have the nerve to call people like us unwell and in need of help=/.
I am totally loving the hashtag business, it kind of says like solidarity to me or something lol. =D
#fightfortruth
It is seriously so sad that there are people who constantly defend Anna and Jofus regardless of what they do and don't do. These two could outright murder an innocent person on a vlog and the minions would come to the rescue defending their actions. From what I've been hearing and reading, it sounds like many people in Ireland find A & J to be a complete joke. Every time there's an article about them online, so many Irish people comment on how pathetic and annoying these two are; that they're an embarrassment to Ireland. We speak the truth on this board and on any vlog comments because we care for the well-being of an innocent baby who is being used for her parents' own selfish reasons and yet these minions are too delusional to see it because their own lives are just as pathetic, if not more so.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

proudmama wrote:
Taffy03 wrote:
#fightfortruth
It is seriously so sad that there are people who constantly defend Anna and Jofus regardless of what they do and don't do. These two could outright murder an innocent person on a vlog and the minions would come to the rescue defending their actions. From what I've been hearing and reading, it sounds like many people in Ireland find A & J to be a complete joke. Every time there's an article about them online, so many Irish people comment on how pathetic and annoying these two are; that they're an embarrassment to Ireland. We speak the truth on this board and on any vlog comments because we care for the well-being of an innocent baby who is being used for her parents' own selfish reasons and yet these minions are too delusional to see it because their own lives are just as pathetic, if not more so.
is there an internet link for the article they posted a picture of today?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote: is there an internet link for the article they posted a picture of today?
I looked for it, couldn't find one. I just zoomed in on the picture to read it. It's all pretty much a bunch of bullshit i.e. threats against Emilia, necessary induction, Irish Catholics think Anna should give birth in a corner, Emilia was born on Sept. 9th, Jofus not caring what people think, Anna being busy with the baby...you know, the truth :roll: :roll:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Taffy and Proudmama: I completely agree, which is why I went into a lengthy comment on the video today. Don't run to a tabloid magazine and cry wolf. His credibility is shot to hell now. He will literally do anything to sell a story and make a penny, even if it means exploit his family. Of course little preteen minions can't see that because they don't have the experience, we do (or maybe it is the lack of brain cells). It's disgusting when they can't sit there and have an intelligent debate. They immediately call out "hater" "you're not taking care of your own kids". or some profanities. It honestly shows their ignorance, lack of communication skills AND lack of life skills. These minions don't think before they speak and it is obvious because they look like complete idiots when they have to make up stuff that I said, when I didn't. At least fight fair if you are going to fight with me, or just call it a night and slip into bed with your nightlights.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:Taffy and Proudmama: I completely agree, which is why I went into a lengthy comment on the video today. Don't run to a tabloid magazine and cry wolf. His credibility is shot to hell now. He will literally do anything to sell a story and make a penny, even if it means exploit his family. Of course little preteen minions can't see that because they don't have the experience, we do (or maybe it is the lack of brain cells). It's disgusting when they can't sit there and have an intelligent debate. They immediately call out "hater" "you're not taking care of your own kids". or some profanities. It honestly shows their ignorance, lack of communication skills AND lack of life skills. These minions don't think before they speak and it is obvious because they look like complete idiots when they have to make up stuff that I said, when I didn't. At least fight fair if you are going to fight with me, or just call it a night and slip into bed with your nightlights.
<3 <3 :tu: :tu:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Taffy and Proudmama: I completely agree, which is why I went into a lengthy comment on the video today. Don't run to a tabloid magazine and cry wolf. His credibility is shot to hell now. He will literally do anything to sell a story and make a penny, even if it means exploit his family. Of course little preteen minions can't see that because they don't have the experience, we do (or maybe it is the lack of brain cells). It's disgusting when they can't sit there and have an intelligent debate. They immediately call out "hater" "you're not taking care of your own kids". or some profanities. It honestly shows their ignorance, lack of communication skills AND lack of life skills. These minions don't think before they speak and it is obvious because they look like complete idiots when they have to make up stuff that I said, when I didn't. At least fight fair if you are going to fight with me, or just call it a night and slip into bed with your nightlights.
:yup: #wespeakthetruth
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh and Andy2Luv is the ringleader of the psycho minions. She is the type of person who will say you have no life for telling them the pacifier is too big, but will go back to every video, hoover the comments and memorize each word of each comment you said. Hmmm WHO is the one with no life?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LMAO at the comment someone wrote about the floors being ruined due to spray cleaners and mopping. Yup, you're totally right. They ruined the floors by OVER cleaning them... hahahaha. Oh I needed that laugh.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:LMAO at the comment someone wrote about the floors being ruined due to spray cleaners and mopping. Yup, you're totally right. They ruined the floors by OVER cleaning them... hahahaha. Oh I needed that laugh.
WOW...um yeah, if you're cleaning your floors with dog piss. I guess by their logic, I should mop my floors more so they'll be stained :scratch: More proof the minions really are uneducated fools :bhd:
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

sand and water wrote:LMAO at the comment someone wrote about the floors being ruined due to spray cleaners and mopping. Yup, you're totally right. They ruined the floors by OVER cleaning them... hahahaha. Oh I needed that laugh.
Well cleaning with vinegar like fatso did a few vlogs back won't help because it's an acid, but yeah the big spots aren't from that if there aren't any of those big spots in the hallway.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:
WOW...um yeah, if you're cleaning your floors with dog piss. I guess by their logic, I should mop my floors more so they'll be stained :scratch: More proof the minions really are uneducated fools :bhd:
hahaha, now that's completely bonkers!
#minionlogic
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Oh and Andy2Luv is the ringleader of the psycho minions. She is the type of person who will say you have no life for telling them the pacifier is too big, but will go back to every video, hoover the comments and memorize each word of each comment you said. Hmmm WHO is the one with no life?
isn't that the minion who's in her late 30s and defends fatarse and princesspoopoo with her life?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:Oh and Andy2Luv is the ringleader of the psycho minions. She is the type of person who will say you have no life for telling them the pacifier is too big, but will go back to every video, hoover the comments and memorize each word of each comment you said. Hmmm WHO is the one with no life?
isn't that the minion who's in her late 30s and defends fatarse and princesspoopoo with her life?
Yes I do believe so. She is undeniably off her rocker.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ir ... -baby.html

Lmao at his quotes. (old article btw)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ir ... -baby.html

Lmao at his quotes. (old article btw)
thanks, I'm laughing so hard right now! :D

“Our audience is full of intelligent people. If Anna’s sitting there after giving birth and she looks all done up and perfect, then that’s not real.” :rofl:

“When I’m filming my style show I have to look good. But when we’re filming the blog it’s day-to-day life so people see me in a tracksuit.” :rofl: :rofl:

"Their channel has 120,000 subscribers and 40,000 views daily" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2011/08/30/hav ... one-jolys/

OMGGGGGGGGGG. The comments at the bottom are HIKARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”